Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#351 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 11:41 AM
OldSunset! <3
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#352 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 10:41 PM
I love Lunar Lakes too I don't know , a lot of simmers don't seem to like it but the enviromnement on this city is special.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#353 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 12:09 AM
Wow @boringbones that is really accurate; I found a picture of the old version of Sunset Valley for people to compare:

For people who don't know, boringbones is remaking the neighbourhood from the pre-release images of the game.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#354 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 12:47 AM
Yeah, @boringbones , I am totally going to need that world when it’s ready. Looks incredible. Always preferred the original layout, never had the courage/ability to do it myself!
Mad Poster
#355 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 2:20 PM

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#356 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Wow @boringbones that is really accurate; I found a picture of the old version of Sunset Valley for people to compare:

For people who don't know, boringbones is remaking the neighbourhood from the pre-release images of the game.

Yesss!! I even created the Rabbit holes in open build mode, because the current layouts don't fully match what we had in beta. So it was a fun challenge to give them such a similar shape.
I'm changing a few things, tweaking and improving from the initial view. I started with the idea of doing the same, but made the project even more ambitious xD

And dockamorph for sure!! When I'm done I'll share it all over the internet xD
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#357 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 2:57 PM
Midnight Hollow is so pretty !!

Hello from Lucky Palms
(not the best world to take screenshots like this mm.)
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
Forum Resident
#358 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 11:31 PM
@Wojtek: I didn't think Midnight Hollow so Victorian could fit Poland's aesthetic village I am so happy that in every town in this game, people feels like home with or without tweaks.

Forum Resident
#359 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:45 AM
I tried again to take landcape pictures from Lucky Palms but I cannot play with full graphics because my game closes itself.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#360 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 1:31 AM
I am not sure what the setting is called, something like super reflections. Anyway, since the update to water and mirrors, TS3 looks even more impressive than it first did at release. Realistic looking water is something I can always appreciate in any game, yes even Mario Party Superstars, lol.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Field Researcher
#361 Old 22nd Mar 2022 at 1:17 AM
Midnight Hollow overhaul
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Test Subject
#362 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 1:22 AM
Sometimes I forget how pretty the atmosphere in this game is

Field Researcher
#363 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 11:16 PM
Rare snowfall in Midnight Hollow. It had started snowing in the evening and has been snowing until the early morning the next day but eventually all the snow melted by noon. In my game this town has a marine west coast climate, similar to the one prevailing in western Europe and the American Pacific Northwest.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#364 Old 2nd May 2022 at 12:01 PM
Midnight Hollow

Screenshots

Field Researcher
#365 Old 11th May 2022 at 11:48 PM
Early and late autumn in Midnight Hollow.

Screenshots

Field Researcher
#366 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 9:47 PM
Rainbow over Midnight Hollow
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#367 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 6:30 PM
A church in Moonlight Falls
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#368 Old 15th Jul 2023 at 12:16 AM
Greymont Bay by heaven. This world is stunning. So detailed and well-done. Everything in this world makes sense and there are so many interesting places to visit and so much to do. The buildings are built and furnished a lot better than EA. The four-season temperate climate seems familiar too. I adjusted the town a little bit, but in general it's a really well-made world.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#369 Old 24th Sep 2023 at 9:55 PM
Beautiful pictures. Love these.
Scholar
#370 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Elynda : 20th Oct 2023 at 8:36 PM.
I just wanted to show how pretty Finnington looks in the Autumn.

Oh, and Alison Marcus (née Fordyce) giving the newest arrival an airing.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#371 Old 31st Dec 2023 at 4:31 PM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#372 Old 13th Jan 2024 at 2:12 PM
Am I the only one playing Sims 3?

Screenshots
Page 15 of 15