Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 12:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Weird animation problem when jamming with guitar
Hello there! I have this weird animation that happens with sims' head when sims jam with the guitar. It only happens with the jam animation and other animations, including the normal guitar animations are completely fine.

I have completely taken out my mods folder to see if it will happen without mods and it happens without them too. I don't have any CC. The only "other" content is the Store stuff that I have installed. My game works totally fine otherwise this animation which only happens with the jam interactions. Same thing also happens with female sims as well. I don't mind it that much but I was wondering if anyone encountered this or if there is any way to fix it etc?

Thank you!
Screenshots