Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Never Weary Un-Nerfed v3

by scumbumbo Posted 20th Dec 2014 at 10:34 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2017 at 12:09 AM by scumbumbo : Updated to Version 3 for Nov 15, 2017 game patch

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:58 AM
I am so glad to have this trait back the way it was! I was devastated when they ruined it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#27 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 3:41 PM
So annoyed that EA changed this. Thanks for changing it back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 12:00 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 4:10 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 2:30 PM
Thanks, Scumbumbo.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 6:19 AM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 10:15 AM
Does this mod work with latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:29 PM
Thanks for the mod!
Deceased
Original Poster
#34 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel
Does this mod work with latest patch?

Yes, it should still work fine - EA hasn't changed the trait in ages.
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 10:38 PM
It appears that today's patch has re-nerfed the never weary trait. *sigh* Even after being sure to re-enable my mods, my Never Weary Sims are beginning to grow weary again.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 3:08 AM
I agree with cdpengins, It has been re-nerfed. Furthermore, leaving the file in makes Never Weary disappear from the purchasable traits menu - it reappears when removed.

Silly EA.

I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have been attacking me at once.

Owner - Sublime Sims - www.sublimesims.net
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 7:05 PM
this mod needs to be updated to December 2015 patch As it does not work
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 3:41 PM
Is there a chance this will be updated? I loved this mod and now it's out of date it's such a shame!
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:58 AM
had hoped this would have had an update by now, hate the normal EA version of never weary...
Deceased
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 8:00 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 16th Jan 2016 at 8:36 AM.
There is a definite chance it will be updated. I'm back modding TS4 for a while at least, and this is one I would definitely look into. Lots of stuff to fix, so the process will take a while, but I'm thinking this one might be an easy fix so going to look at it tonight yet.

EDIT: Yup, that was a pretty easy fix. Uploading the new version now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 4:03 AM
awesome you are legendary
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 3:59 AM
Why do my sims still get low energy? Maybe Ive done something wrong. Usually I dont struggle with mods... I follow instructions decently, imo anyway.
Deceased
Original Poster
#43 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
Why do my sims still get low energy? Maybe Ive done something wrong. Usually I dont struggle with mods... I follow instructions decently, imo anyway.

Your sim needs to have purchased the "Never Weary" reward trait using aspiration satisfaction points in order for the never weary effect to occur. If the mod is installed correctly, it should say that "Never weary sims do not need to sleep". If it's not installed right that trait will read "Never weary sims need less sleep".
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Your sim needs to have purchased the "Never Weary" reward trait using aspiration satisfaction points in order for the never weary effect to occur. If the mod is installed correctly, it should say that "Never weary sims do not need to sleep". If it's not installed right that trait will read "Never weary sims need less sleep".

oh, some of my sims bought it with a cheat... the shift +click >add trait. Maybe those are the ones still sleeping. I will see if that's it. Sims have no time for sleep after it takes 2 hours to walk to bed. In fact they dont even have time for full time jobs. We need a great relativity mod (hint,hint).

I sure love our modders!

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
oh, some of my sims bought it with a cheat... the shift +click >add trait. Maybe those are the ones still sleeping. I will see if that's it. Sims have no time for sleep after it takes 2 hours to walk to bed. In fact they dont even have time for full time jobs. We need a great relativity mod (hint,hint).

I sure love our modders!

And I did see it say "Never weary sims do not need sleep", but I dont know if that sim bought it from cheat or with actual points.

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 2:38 PM
Having Trouble.
Hello. I will try to explain my problem with this mod in as much detail as I can. I returned to the game after quite a while. Deciding that the never weary trait must be a very good trait to have, I decided I wanted it. Once I had enough points to actually get it though, I realized it was no longer in the list (I had seen it beforehand however). Figuring it was some sort of bug I just cheated to subtract my points and forced the perk on my sim. Well now the perk seems pretty much useless.

So here I am, trying to get this mod for myself. I cant seem to get my sim to stop being weary. I've placed the zip file in the folder as I was told to do. That did not work Still not seeing Never Weary, still getting weary (Checking separate sims without the perk as well). I've tried to pull the files out of the zip file, same result. Tried using the old version, both ways, Same result.

I am running patch 1.12.104.1010

MY GUESSES

I see the dialogue saying that sims no longer need sleep. So the mod must be in there somewhere. I know cheating to get the perk has problems, not fully sure how to get that reset unfortunately. I don't know for sure if I might have fragments of the mod somewhere in my mods folder, but I've looked and certainly cannot find it.

That's really all I can think of. If anyone might be able to help me out, that would be wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 2:52 PM
Darn. It stopped working for me after patching and installing Dine Out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:59 PM
Mine also has quick working recently and I sorely miss it. Any way it can be working again?
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:28 AM
Default June 14th & 18th Patches
This mod no longer works with the last two patches, please update it!
I love this mod so much because it's so useful, thank you
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 5:11 PM
It's not working for me.
Page 2 of 3