Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:58 AM
Default Where should I ask questions to staff?
In the Creator Feedback Forum guidelines you can find this:
Quote:
What is this forum NOT for?
Asking moderators for more information on why an upload was rejected, or wanting clarification on what you need to change if you have gotten a Changes Required notice on an upload. Please use the Creator Issues forum for that.

So I go to the Creator Issues forum and I find this:
Quote:
If your upload is still in the moderation queue, marked Changes Required, and has not been rejected please do NOT ask here. Instead, you can ask on the upload itself in the top section where the Changes Required reasons are listed. There is a text entry box for you to use there. This is the easiest and most organized way to ask questions about uploads requiring changes still in the queue.

Forgive me if this is too silly a question but I can't find said text entry box.
The only one I have found in my Changes Required page is the "Review and submit" which seems quite unlikely to be the plasce to ask for a question regarding my upload.

Anyone here can teach me?

(If that was not enough, I'm not even sure where to post this question. Sorry if I'm doing wrong.)
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
In the Creator Feedback Forum guidelines you can find this:

So I go to the Creator Issues forum and I find this:

Forgive me if this is too silly a question but I can't find said text entry box.
The only one I have found in my Changes Required page is the "Review and submit" which seems quite unlikely to be the plasce to ask for a question regarding my upload.

Anyone here can teach me?

(If that was not enough, I'm not even sure where to post this question. Sorry if I'm doing wrong.)
Amura, post in Creator Issues, it looks empty, but it's not Site>Site questions and Issues>Creator Issues.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 9:38 AM
Thank you for the quick reply, Karen!

Yeah, I understand that those threads are hidden so only staff and OP can see them.
It was the "don't post here" warning what confused me.

*runs there*
Typical
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:21 AM
Never be afraid to post in Creator Issues. If it doesn't belong there, we don't bite, we'll continue pointing you in the correct direction.
Locked thread | Locked by: lewjen Reason: Answered