Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2020 at 11:25 PM
Default Fun pictures to fill your picture frames.
What photos/pictures do you use to fill in the picture frames of your wall hangings in-game?

Here is a few of mine:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 8th May 2020 at 11:28 PM
I feel this might get moved to the pictures sub-forum but here was one I used (after I cropped it)

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th May 2020 at 11:56 PM
Maybe this should be in pictures? https://www.modthesims.info/f/688/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th May 2020 at 12:33 AM
@labellavienna, where did you get that backdrop for the black couple in picture 3. Indeed, where does anybody find backdrops from? I'm just starting to use pose boxes to make interesting pics and realise how much knowledge I'm lacking,
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2020 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diovanlestat
@labellavienna, where did you get that backdrop for the black couple in picture 3. Indeed, where does anybody find backdrops from? I'm just starting to use pose boxes to make interesting pics and realise how much knowledge I'm lacking,

That backdrop is just a floor to ceiling 3 tile painting from a cc i found a while ago, i replaced the picture with an image i found on google.

Here are a few more photos =]
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2020 at 3:48 AM
Quite literally one several I did to fill frames on my sims' walls:

(I have a couple different, plus some I haven't made the files for yet)

(And yes, this should probably be in pictures)