Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 4:58 AM
Batuu is BROKEN
I have two serious problems I've encountered.
One, when I finish all of the goals for the introduction quest, it doesn't register as complete.
Two, when I travel to one of the other areas, all of my galactic credits just vanish.
This makes it completely unplayable! Is there any fix for this?

If you can't take the heat, choose the water type starter.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 7:57 AM
I did have a big problem with my Galactic Credits recently, as I traveled around it kept reverting back and forth to simoleon currency while I was still in Batuu, and by the time it reappeared as Galactic Credits again all my money had gone, and you can't never buy anything really including much needed Dataspikes, but it could be a mod, so don't rule that out.

I never had a problem with the introduction quests, but I found the later missions have been broken since release date, with tasks that will never check off, also found Hondo's Business Trip Mission completely broken which wasn't the case a year ago.

If you can rule out any conflicting mod, then all you can do is scream and pray to EA, but don't hold your breath for any fix though.

Bug Reporting