Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 7:51 PM
I'm in the process of testing this as we speak and will report back.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#27 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jendra9311
Ah, but if I wait until my plantsim is an elder, try to spawn a plantbaby, find out I can't... what then? My entire plantsim family dies out! :O I can't recall any good (non-glitchy) cheats to turn the elder back into an adult if the elder thing doesn't work out. As far as I recall, all the elixir of life, etc, would only maker her a very young elder and not turn her back into an adult.

If you don't want to set up a separate testing neighborhood, here's what you do to test stuff like this. Get something that has the capability of changing Sim ages. (I use the Sim Blender, myself. I think it's at...Simbology?) Select a Sim to experiment on. Use your object to age them appropriately. Run your test. Then, and this is the important part: Exit household without saving. No harm, no foul.

(Although, for the record, I've never experienced any "glitchiness" when farting around with ages, when using either the Sim Blender or the Insimenator, which I used before I used the Sim Blender. Not saying it can't happen, but...Well, I've been at this a long time and it's never happened to me. )

Or, you know, just wait to see what Sanypsia finds out. We're all waiting with bated breath, my dear!

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:17 PM
I was hoping someone had the answer without testing - I can't believe this hasn't come up before :P

I thought this question up at 4am when I couldn't sleep and probably would have tested this evening if no one knew

But... as you said... waiting with baited breath for what Sanypsia finds out
Field Researcher
#29 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:39 PM
Yup. Totally possible.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Field Researcher
#30 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:44 PM
Awesome. Plantsim families just got easier. Much obliged, guys!
Undead Molten Llama
#31 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:46 PM
Eeeeeexcellent.... Thanks, Sanypsia!

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:50 PM
My pleasure guys.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 10:54 PM
@Jendra9311
I asked this very question twice on the Stupid/Random questions thread and got ignored. So thank you very much for posting on this thread because now I know the answer too!

@Sanypsia
Thank you very much for testing!

Pleasantview - Family Tree
Strangetown - Family Tree
Rhinehart - Royal Kingdom Challenge
Page 2 of 2