Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 2:59 PM
Default NRAAS Mobster & Assassination
Hello,

I'm interested in NRAAS Career Add-Ons Mobster Career and Assassination, however when I visit their respective pages, I see no info whatsoever, only download links. Anyone who knows what exactly these mods do? What are the career levels, how does killing actually work etc?

https://www.nraas.net/community/Careers-Mobster
https://www.nraas.net/community/Careers-Assassination

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 4:08 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2020 at 10:13 AM
Thanks @igazor
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 7:28 AM
Sorry, but spambots (or whatever that account is being driven by) do not qualify for assistance. I wonder though, since the question would be so incredibly on-topic for this thread, if someone could help me choose a topic for my next sociology research paper?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Sorry, but spambots (or whatever that account is being driven by) do not qualify for assistance. I wonder though, since the question would be so incredibly on-topic for this thread, if someone could help me choose a topic for my next sociology research paper?

I always wanted to write my thesis on video games, but sadly my domain of specialization wasn't suitable for it. Sociology is suitably relevant though, maybe something about gaming's impact on society, or society's impact on gaming?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PasTaCopine
I always wanted to write my thesis on video games, but sadly my domain of specialization wasn't suitable for it. Sociology is suitably relevant though, maybe something about gaming's impact on society, or society's impact on gaming?

I appreciate the response, and it was a good one, but I am not actually writing a research paper on any topic.

The account generically yelling out for help here is a spambot whose intent is to drive us to a site that sells research papers. Or something like that, in any event it isn't from a real player. This thread will probably make even less sense once the moderators catch up and ban/delete that account.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 7:40 PM
Default Assassination French Translation
Hey Igazor !
As I have no Nraas account, but I could to see you everywhere xD
I just want to give you a french translation of that incredible mod, Nrass Assassination to upload on Nrass Website
That's the most enjoyable mod to translate hihi
Attached files:
File Type: zip  NRaas_CareerDataAssassinationFRENCH.zip (145.4 KB, 20 downloads)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretX
Hey Igazor !
As I have no Nraas account, but I could to see you everywhere xD
I just want to give you a french translation of that incredible mod, Nrass Assassination to upload on Nrass Website
That's the most enjoyable mod to translate hihi

Glad you enjoyed doing that, and thanks. I have uploaded the file and notified our developer that it is there. Mod development remains stalled right now so likely it will be a while before newly submitted translation files are available for general use.

In the future though, I would suggest creating an NRaas account if you could please, so that we can assign credit (or blame, as the case may be) or so that we can ask questions if any arise as a result of this effort.