Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 5:29 PM
Default Telling Sim to do things cancels current autonomous interactions. Is there a way to add to the end of the queue instead?
Hi, I'm not sure if this goes here or in Help or in WCIF or what. Also sorry if this has been asked before. I searched and didn't find anything.

So, when my Sim is already doing something autonomously, and I tell them to do something different, they immediately drop what they're doing to do the new thing instead. I don't think this is a mod problem or a glitch, I think this is just how the game works, yes? I have had ts3 with different EPs and different CCs installed through three different computers and it has always been like this for me, as much as I can remember, anyway. Admittedly my memory is not great.

Is there anything -- a mod, a setting, etc -- that I can use so that instead of doing the new thing immediately, it just gets added to the Sim's queue, for them to do after they've finished whatever their autonomous action is? Quite tired of either having to wait around for my Sims to finish bathing before giving them orders, or having them take half baths.

(Also please don't tell me "just hyper speed through current action when they're doing something slow" -- often when I ask people "how do I do x" then they're like "why don't you just do y instead?" and I don't really have an answer for that other than that I have ADHD and autism and the "easier" alternatives usually rub my brain the wrong way. I appreciate the desire to help, though!)

Thank you! :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 9:43 PM
(Sorry if I got ur hopes up by leaving a comment here) I wish I knew where to look for a said mod myself. Feel like it should be up to the player to decide whether it cancels out the interaction or not.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.