Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 7:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Hermia Capp is crashing my game.
I am giving Uberhood a try. I downloaded updated versions by Dreadpirate. As I was going from household to household give makeovers. As I was loading the Summerdreams my game crashed. So I used SimBlender to summon them, added them to a new family, and then I moved them out and into a new home. Then my game crashed upon loading the Capps, so I decided to do the same, everything was okay until I tried to summon Hermia. My game instantly crashed. I was thinking it might be a broken default replacement(it wasn't). I tried clearing trash gossip and memories but that didn't work either. So I added that subhood to a test hood, the problem was still there. So I thought it might something wrong with dread pirate's version, so I got meetme2theriver's version and added that version to a test hood and the problem is still there. I can't figure out why this is happening.
I have the UC, on windows 10(4gb patched, graphics rule-maker applied, memory cleaning task, basically everything needed to prevent crashing is done), I have cleared my cache, tried without mods and cc. If anyone has any idea, please share

I need a cigarette
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 7:20 AM
Have you run Hood Checker?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 7:45 AM
Yup, hood checker ran

I need a cigarette
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 8:57 AM
One time I fixed a crashing sim by opening them in SimPE and deleting inventory lines. Not sure how I did it now though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~