Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#3476 Old 14th May 2020 at 7:24 PM
"Ack! Go plead for her!" directed to a sim as the rare satellite falls from the sky onto his hapless stargazing wife.

"Hey, Death... now wait a minute. This poor lady is pregnant, did you really need to be salty about losing and bring her back with most of her needs halfway drained?" after Grim brings back said stargazer when her husband successfully won the guess game. The morning isn't going to be pretty as she gets all her needs back up.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3477 Old 20th May 2020 at 9:16 AM
"Time to do some population control"
*removes risky Woohoo mod*
*adds in realistic working guns mod*
Test Subject
#3478 Old 20th May 2020 at 8:02 PM
"Get out of the hot tub so she can seduce you!"
"Wait which twin was dating her?"
"No stop having twins!"
"Why can't I have a single birth?"
"No! They don't have room for triplets!"
"You just had twins, why are you trying for baby already!?"
Mad Poster
#3479 Old 21st May 2020 at 1:50 PM
"Your grandma cannot teach you to walk. Your grandma is pregnant."
#3480 Old 21st May 2020 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shyboy95
"No! They don't have room for triplets!"

I have the Triplets & Quads mod but I set the quads to the lowest possibility (I think 2%) and triplets a little bit higher (4 or 5%).
I love babies, but I'm trying not to have all large families (it's so difficult!). And this way when triplets or quads come around I'll be really surprised and things will get hectic. I love making things hectic in my game hehe
Mad Poster
#3481 Old 21st May 2020 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shyboy95
"Get out of the hot tub so she can seduce you!"

Jack Gill (Romance teen from downtown Veronaville) says:

"She can't be much good at seduction if she can't do it in a hot tub. "

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Inventor
#3482 Old 22nd May 2020 at 7:30 AM
"Sweet! Free pizza! Thanks!"

This was when the apartment's landlord ordered a pizza and never took it from the delivery lady because he kept watching my neighbors go into fights. The lady ended up placing the pizza by my doorstep and I immediately put it in one of my Sim's inventory.

"Keep the change, ya filthy animal!"

Sorry, I had to.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#3483 Old 29th May 2020 at 8:28 PM
"You could probably try Chris Hatch's nuker-globe." - Me, not quite remembering what the Lot Cleaner was called.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#3484 Old 30th May 2020 at 5:44 PM
"That's why I love ACR. I don't care what anyone says about it."
"Sims 2 has the best parties."
"She's looking right at them doing it!" "You're not going to do anything? Oh, ok."
"Really Mike? You're going to flirt with his wife, while he's right there?"
"Oh, wow, thanks. Just what we need, another stereo."

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#3485 Old 31st May 2020 at 12:26 AM
"Is this even genetically possible? And why did I create a knockoff CAS Newson family?"

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#3486 Old 31st May 2020 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Orilon : 1st Jun 2020 at 12:58 AM.
"Oh no. Not doing that again." Speaking of satellites falling on people. The Elder Sim had a satellite fall on her and it was just her and the dog, so no one could plead with Grim. I exited without saving since I needed the house. I said the quote when she rolled another want to star gaze in a way that she tempted another satellite to fall on her.

I realized that I had gotten her younger son in college out of sync, I started to play him through college to get him out before his older brother's teen daughter went to college.

"Oh, no. Ewww." I went to tell the son's fiancee to grab a plate of food the dorm cook had made, then realized it had flies and green stink clouds, so it had gone bad. I waited until the cook made a new plate of food to have her eat and take care of her other needs.

Edit to Add:

"Who is his PT?" Leslie the Elder Sim mentioned above was abducted by aliens and since I have Cyjon's No Alien Sexism mod, she had Nathan from her abduction when she was an adult. Nathan and his wife moved in with Leslie since Leslie has 5 days left before she dies of Old Age. Nathan was stargazing and got abducted by aliens. I have Boiling Oil's PT#8 mod in so there is a selection of 8 PTs that can be used as the pollinator. When I checked the pregnancy scanner it listed that he was impregnated by a different PT than was his "father."

Geez the PTs like this hood, and this family. Leslie's older son was also abducted by aliens and has an part alien son with another PT.
Top Secret Researcher
#3487 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 1:03 AM
While scrolling through clothing in CAS, seeing multiple copies of the same thing "How many shades of green do you need?" "I can't even see the difference between these two - OH, the texture is slightly different on the sleeve" Delete delete delete
Mad Poster
#3488 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 7:29 PM
"Whoops I forgot he was growing up." I played the next house in rotation and hadn't played that house in awhile and forgot that the son was growing up to a teen the first day I played the house.

"Oh, I didn't know she had that make up near her eye." the son had a desperate want to get his first kiss, so I just TwoJeff's Find a mate Crystal ball and he had the best chemistry with Melody Tinker. In the first kiss cut scene I saw a make up thing by her eye I hadn't seen before.

"Do you really need to break the toilet?" The mother is pregnant and threw up in one toilet so much she clogged it then threw up again to make a huge puddle.
Scholar
#3489 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 3:51 AM
The game: "Randy has been demoted due to poor work performance."

Randy: "What a great week it's been! I hope I can keep this up."

Me: *Snorts*
Forum Resident
#3490 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
The game: "Randy has been demoted due to poor work performance."

Randy: "What a great week it's been! I hope I can keep this up."

Me: *Snorts*

There's a saying that goes something like "People keep getting promoted until they're one level above their competency."

I guess ole Randy didn't like being incompetent in his latest job and was happy to be demoted back to his old job where he excelled enough to get that promotion in the first place.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Mad Poster
#3491 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Orilon : 2nd Jun 2020 at 8:34 PM.
LoL HobbesED.

Said today:
"Ok, that's his niece."
The Sim I'm playing has 4 older brothers and sisters. The oldest has a teenage daughter that looks like now teen Tessa Ramirez so I keep confusing the two.

Edit to add:

"Do you like getting probed?"
The half alien Sim that gave birth the last time I played his house had a want to meet aliens and for a relative to meet aliens. I used his Free Time perk to get him abducted again, but I imagine his brother isn't keen on being abducted again.
Inventor
#3492 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 8:09 AM Last edited by Primavera : 4th Jun 2020 at 10:04 AM.
"You mean to tell me I have to do this every time I want to do sim portaits??"

Me just now when I found out my saved TAB mode camera positions wiped themselves out from the night before, I'm really gonna cry

EDIT: word from the wise; always save before exiting, even for photoshoots

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Test Subject
#3493 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 1:51 PM
What? NO! What are you DOING?!

You don't even know her! And you're kissing her goodnight?! What the hell, seriously!

Ok, she's in love with you but she's come round to steal your newspaper, and apparently she is furious with you... for no reason?? :D
Mad Poster
#3494 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:18 PM
"Hallo! I haven't seen you for a while."
Veronaville townie Trista Shaw turned up, in her distinctive silver grey ball-gown, outside the house just as Goneril Capp was leaving with Miranda and Gerry, to go to the 3-in-1 bookshop Goneril has just bought in Bluewater. Early in my game, Trista was one of the first townies I met, when Garry Mackay went to the Swim Centre. Garry tried to speak to her, but Trista was too busy swimming. A little later she and Garry had an affair, and she got mad at Garry when she found out about Gloria. Since then I've barely seen her.

"Are you following us?"
Goneril and her party went to Amelia's Closet to buy some new clothes on their way to the Bookshop. As their taxi drew up, Trista was just arriving on foot.

I have a picture to go with my last one:

"What a topic for conversation!"
Hal wants to make friends with Gerry, who has just refused to play Rock, Paper Scissors with him. Minutes earlier Ariel used her potty with Hal and Gerry in the room, so I suppose that's what put the idea into Hal's young head.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3495 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Primavera
I found out my saved TAB mode camera positions wiped themselves out from the night before, I'm really gonna cry

I don't even know what "saved TAB mode camera positions" are.

Quote: Originally posted by NefariousShadow
You don't even know her! And you're kissing her goodnight?! What the hell, seriously!

There are mods to remove that irrational kiss hello/goodbye thing.
Inventor
#3496 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
I don't even know what "saved TAB mode camera positions" are.

The more you know~

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#3497 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 12:27 AM
"Is this toilet gold-plated?" - Environment 10.

Mad Poster
#3498 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 4:01 AM
"Let's try to find you a place to study that isn't filled with dormies passed out all over the floor..."
Forum Resident
#3499 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diovanlestat
SIMS 2 IS STUPID. SIMS 2 CRASHING IS STUPID. I HATE THIS GAME.
I'm giving up (soon, real soon) and I'm gonna choose Solitaire for my next game and I'm gonna love it and take care of it and find new mods for it. Cause Solitaire is now the best game in the world.
And Sims 2 will be abandoned and will feel so sorry for doing me wrong after 16years of loyal devoted service. I'm gonna go play Sims 4 because Sims 4 fans can load up with 49gb... You hear that you stupid old dinosaur game, 49gb not just 17gb.
Stupid weak Sims 2 - Who says 17gb is your limit. You just don't want to try harder.

Don't blame Sims 2. Blame your computer or your Operating System or even possibly some incompatible mods. I have more than 20 GB of downloads and my game runs just fine thank you. (Although it does take a while to load.)

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Forum Resident
#3500 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
Don't blame Sims 2. Blame your computer or your Operating System or even possibly some incompatible mods. I have more than 20 GB of downloads and my game runs just fine thank you. (Although it does take a while to load.)

Well thank you for your answer, so helpful and kind. You don't have any specs to offer me that might help me with my troubles, if you don't mind me troubling you.
Page 140 of 169