Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:55 PM
Default What the TOWNIE?
Have any of your townies done anything weird, or have you just been stupid. Whenever in your game - it could be recently or in your nooby days, share your first experience(s) with any townie, downtownie, dormie, holidaymaker or service sim.

Here's one of mine...

I had a CAS made Teen called Mike Jourgens, and I was giving him the impression that he was being bullied and he needed some love in his life, and when the three sims come over in your first morning, I saw Marisa Bendett, and at first glance, I thought Marisa was a Teen. I made Mike and Marisa best friends, but I was so confused why I couldn't make them Go Steady. Mike's father, Jaysen, was also best friends with Marisa, and could move her in. When Marisa moved in, I saw that Marisa was an adult, and as Mike was a teen (and I didn't have inteen. This was my nooby days) they couldn't romance.
I was absolutely gutted and I felt so shameful.

Желаю счастья и успехов для всех олимпийцев - I wish you happiness and success for all Olympians
Formerly "ZedzKay" - Thank you Leefish <3

I live on the forums.
Thank you to all creators for the CC that is available for me and for everyone
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 8:30 PM
I've already posted this on another thread, but one day my Sim was in the park when I saw two elder ladies fighting with each other. It was so stupid. :P
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 10:00 PM
I have the electric gnome (I think from Neder; will double check when I get on my laptop) set out on a owned comm lot. Goopy tried to pinch it for some reason, got zapped, he left the lot from one end & came right back from the other...of course the first thing he heads for is the gnome again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 5:26 PM
I had OFB for Christmas, and I made a shop. Managed to get all my Perks and etc etc. The townies in the shop stopped buying things and went to play water balloon fight in the car park (I have MogHughson's car park filler and park in the car park mods) and I was so angry, I wanted people to buy my stuff. I wasn't there for their health. >:D

Желаю счастья и успехов для всех олимпийцев - I wish you happiness and success for all Olympians

I live on the forums.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 8:53 PM
Playing megahood, was taking Tybalt Capp through college in a dorm with some premades(stella, klara, blossom, marla & william).

There was 2 dormies who would not stop fighting, guy & girl, Tybalt became friends with girl, & by junior year he had enough
of seeing em fight.
As far as I know, only way separate them, is to have someone out of college ask the dormy to move in.

So had his bff Mayor Johnny Smith, call up the dormy, become friends with him, invite him over & move him in.
Then promptly shot him with an Assault Rifle, & sent his tombstone to some community lot in Veronaville as a reminder
not to mess with Mayor Johnny Smith's friends. The dormy had 18000 Simoleans so i guess that was his pay for the hit.

The best part was that right before Johnny shot the dormy after moved him in, PT9's ghost scared Johnny... he living in the same
house grew up in. I just thought that was great timing.

After Tybalt graduated & was talking to the dormy that was still there on the phone... he got a reputation boost.
Probably just coincidence though, he had like 20 friends.

Anyway that's my story, had Johnny Smith take out an annoying dormy for Tybalt Capp.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
I have the electric gnome (I think from Neder; will double check when I get on my laptop) set out on a owned comm lot. Goopy tried to pinch it for some reason, got zapped, he left the lot from one end & came right back from the other...of course the first thing he heads for is the gnome again.

I will download that later - I want to see it for myself now
Was it Goopy GilsCarbo who pinched it, because in my game I have more than one person called Goopy

I live on the forums.
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZedzKay
I will download that later - I want to see it for myself now
Was it Goopy GilsCarbo who pinched it, because in my game I have more than one person called Goopy

It is on here somewhere
I'm not sure which Goopy...the one in plaid shirt & tacky shorts
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 6:14 PM
When I was playing Sims Stories, I had a townie named Timothy Chalmers who randomly started picking on my CAS Mary. She was just on a visit to the church and all of sudden, he starts poking her and shoving her, and then later, he came to her house and knocked her trash can over. I wanted to kill him but I didn't know how then
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:20 AM
The townie that decided that it would be a lovely idea to go to the newly-opened Downtown synagogue, laugh at the ark, and repeatedly throw water balloons at Rabbi Goldstein. Funny thing was, her last name was rather Jewish-sounding...and if it wasn't for that name, Betty would probably have asked her to leave rather than trying to befriend her. Not that it really helped; she just kept pranking her!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 3:22 PM Last edited by ZedzKay : 6th Feb 2014 at 6:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
It is on here somewhere
I'm not sure which Goopy...the one in plaid shirt & tacky shorts

No it isn't GilsCarbo, I think, Goopy GilsCarbo has a cowboy shirt and blue shorts, or similar.
I haven't seen a Goopy in a plaid shirt before

I live on the forums.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 9:57 PM
Not played Chloe Curious for a bit in my hood, so popped in to play her a bit.
Had her call Don Lothario, her babys-daddy, for a date. Had dream date, as 2 romance sims
like too, talk,play,kiss, woohoo in photobooth. Get hit by Crumblebottom... the usual.
He drops off flowers after, & next day The Diva, also her friend calls her up for an outing.

Margarete Howe & some blonde guy spend entire time fighting thus ruining the outing.
Pic of after failed outing... nice swimsuit on her she hopped in hottub before going out
& being outgoing stayed in it. I'm surprised Crumblebottom didnt lecture her bout it.

I decided he was a jerk & needed to be taken out to avoid future failed outings & cuz he hit a girl.
Had Chloe be friends with him, move him in... found out he was a dormie... lol.
i got mod that lets YA go downtown etc, better than being cooped up in dorm.
Then kicked him out & of course sent to Johnny Smith to take care of him.

Which he did.... Noone messes with Mayor Johnny Smith's family & friends,
especially if hit's a woman.

Pt9 floats by... & scares Johnny again before left house, after sending the tombstone downtown.
I might need send his tombstone somewhere, he died plat from 3 kids grad college, idk his problem.
Or just likes saying hi to johnny.

Before i left Chloe's house, after kicking out the soon to be dead dormie, Don drops off a Farstar telescope,
from the dream date.
Nice job Don, you just gave your half-alien baby-momma an abduction telescope.
Chloe has a drink to contemplate the irony...

Johnny Smith... the Mayor vigilante against dormies who hit girls.