Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 11:57 PM
Default Ghosts comforting sims
Hello. I remember seeing a sims 2 machinima where a sim was crying and a ghost put his hands on her arms and looked at her sadly. It is the consolable crying interaction, but if I am not mistaken, ghosts cannot be made playable to interact with sims, because they always do the haunt interaction, and you cannot cancel that. So what happened? It would be nice to have ghosts interact with sims in sweet ways, but I assume you cannot.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 12:03 AM
I believe midgethetree has made a playable ghosts mod. I've not personally used it though so I couldn't tell you how it works, just that it exists.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 12:24 AM
I think there used to be some other ghost mods too, like skins and such, so it's probably a specially made playable ghost (or stand-in ghost) for the purpose of the film. Depends on how old the video is, i guess. I've seen at least one mod that enables the ghost locomotion "walk", too.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 1:28 AM
I think I saw it before 2014.
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 2:05 AM
Smonaff's ghost hack has been around since 2006.
http://modthesims.info/d/202081/ghost-hack.html