Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 6:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CC object won't show in catalog
What could cause this? I have used this object in the past which is why it still exists on this older lot, but it does not show in the catalog where it should.

1) This is the original file from MTS downloaded this morning just in case I did something to the file I was using (not unheard of). http://modthesims.info/d/215008/buy...duce-truck.html
2) This is an old hood (because that is where I can find the object) that has been placed in a clean environment to try to isolate this issue, but the issue exists in all hoods in normal environments, as well.
3) In this Downloads folder, there is no other CC at all, to avoid any possibility of a conflict with any other CC.
4) SimPE shows the object for 500 in Large Appliances.
5) When I use the eyedropper on it, the catalog does go to Large Appliances, but there's no entry for it in the catalog.
6) I must have found it before in the catalog, because I did use it at some time.
7) I don't see any mention of it requiring a master or anything in the instructions.
8) I run UC, so have all EPs.

What is going on?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 6:33 PM
Trying to access the produce bin that shows up on community lots, perhaps? Maybe it's hidden on regular non-community lots.

Quote:
"...that acts just like the buyable produce bin."
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 12th Jun 2020 at 7:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Trying to access the produce bin that shows up on community lots, perhaps? Maybe it's hidden on regular non-community lots.

Great! Thank you. I knew it had to be something simple. The community sort is set at 3 which I think is food and shopping, right? I must have made the lot community to start with and forgotten. Here's another simple question. If I want to change it, do I need to change all the OBJD resources or just the one with no numbers or one of the others? There are 13 in this file and I've always been fuzzy on which is relevant when there are extras.

EDIT: I fixed it and made it visible in hood view while I was at it. I was thrown off by it being on the residential lot for years without me remembering how it must have gotten there. Iow, overthinking.