Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 8:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lots look glitched in the Neighborhood view after I play & save the game

Hello!
Something unfortunate began to happen in my game, when lots started glitching in the neighborhood view in very strange ways, after I play in them, save & exit. Then when I enter the lot again, the loading screen is also glitched.
HoodChecker seems to indicate no corruption...
I use DXVK to eliminate pink flashes in my game.
I have no idea why this happens, could anyone help?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 9:27 AM
Update:
It seems that it was caused by the latest version of DXVK.
I reverted back to version 1.6 and the problem seems to be solved now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 10:52 AM
Hey, xRedcrossx

Bit late since it looks as if you've already solved it but I found this thread on Reddit posted by a player who had the same issues with DXVK which I think is worth a quick read: Does anybody know why my graphics are like this? Please help!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 11:51 AM
I had similar issues not caused by DXVK but an underpowered graphic card +underpowred power supply.
https://modthesims.info/showthread....542#post5378542

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~