Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 9:44 PM
Default Wcif resized gnomes
I think I must be getting old, or going crazy, or both - I lost all the cc I had for my game recently and I can't play at the moment so I'm spending some time hunting dow all the cc I used to have so I can have it ready whenever I can play again. I had gnomes repositoried to the base game ones in every size imaginable, even some crazy neighbourhood deco ones from Garden of shadows, and now I can't find most of them. I have the life size gnome from the ninth wave, but I am missing the medium sized garden sculpture (no idea where I found that!), the smaller gnomes that you could place on shelves and that I was so sure I had found here on MTS, and the really titchy ones (that may have been from a now dead Swedish site, in which case I probably won't find them again, ever). Does anyone know which gnomes I mean and where to find them?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 9:11 PM
Upping this thread because I'm following it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 4:00 PM
Can't find the orginal upload for the shelve-sized gnome. It was 7 years ago somewhere on tumblr and part of a set called Yard Dudes. Here is the Mini-Gnome of that set.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 5:27 PM
Those giant gnomes are giving me ideas for an attack on gnomes (like attack on titan) movie but these gnomes won't eat people or sims.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 9:54 PM Last edited by AnMal : 6th Jul 2022 at 9:13 PM.
Thank you so much, everyone involved!!! It's certainly much appreciated that you're taking the time.

@BinahLaGoaty: Yard Dudes rings a bell - am very glad to have the mini one, now I have a clue in my searches for the shelf sized one.

If I can't find the shelf sized ones I'm going to start using SophieDavid's Gnome of Protection. They look about the same size and you can place them on shelves - I'm just not all that interested in the mod.

@Pianogrinder: Attack of the Gnomes? I'd watch it :D.

Edit: weird typo, must stop typing things in the middle of the night when pain keeps me awake. "ashelm" indeed.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 6th Jul 2022 at 12:51 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 8th Jul 2022 at 5:04 PM.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2022 at 9:13 PM
Thank you again, Huge Lunatic!! Nothing from that GoS event came up in my search, but I see it's from those "months that time forgot", so maybe that's why.
Inventor
#9 Old 8th Jul 2022 at 2:03 PM
@HugeLunatic I don't see any Big Yard Dudes deco in the GoS Easter Egg 2013 as the file only contains defaut replacements. Is that correct? Or is it the one that has been re-uploaded by @BinahLaGoaty ?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#10 Old 8th Jul 2022 at 5:09 PM
Big Yard Dudes is just the title of the upload, I think it just refers to the original Maxis meshes as they are giant. The meshes themselves are not labeled as such. The multi sized gnomes are available in shasta's post, I've just added links with credit to the original creators. I did put the wrong link to my download for Easter Hunt, I was editing links at GoS at the same time. oops Fixed it now.