Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Gardening Tasks (weed, water, harvest, fertilize, dispose)

by mikey Posted 2nd Jan 2010 at 12:17 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2014 at 6:10 PM by mikey : Included "ala carte" downloads

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 7:26 PM
^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 8:39 PM
great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:10 AM
Hi, thanks for this great mod, I have just one question (if you're still there to answer):
Do the harvested fruits/vegetables go to the Sim's inventory (NPC Sims)? :O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 3:35 PM Last edited by velvet assassin : 30th Aug 2016 at 3:18 PM.
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 8:16 PM
It's been nearly 8 years since this mod was uploaded, and a few years since the last update. What took me so long to search for this? Better late than never.

I can confirm that the 3 Ala Carte flavors I added to my game work with 1.67 (Auto Dispose, Auto Harvest, Auto Weed & Water). Right after eating breakfast, my active Sim headed out to his garden to work at it autonomously. A non-active was seen working in his garden also.

The apples the non-active picked were not found in his personal inventory, and I checked his home lot inventory and they were not found anywhere. It would have been great to have found them and sold them using NRaas MC, but I'm thrilled that this mod works as described.

Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:18 AM
Love to see inactives looking busy with autonomous activities, so this mod will be a great add to my game. Thanks for creating it!

@LeeAlee, thanks for confirming it works with 1.67!
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 2:43 AM
Hey, just for anyone using this mod, I couldn't get the "uncommonly good" opportunity with this mod - or, actually, any gardening opportunities, even when forcing them with NRAAS' Master Controller. This was the problem mod, and without it I have no trouble with the gardening opportunities. My game is patched to 1.69. Has anyone else had this problem?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 6:19 PM
I downloaded the AutoHarvest mod. (I have the SwiftGro station, and don't need the other actions.) It works great!

I liked the idea of a public garden, but never saw inactives harvesting there. Shortly after adding this mod, I had my active sim planting in the community garden. (Thanks, NRaas Tempest.) Suddenly, there were lots of sims harvesting there. That's what I wanted!

There have been a couple times that I have lost track of a sim. When I look for them, they're busy harvesting. I had sent them to pick up a seed or rock, and they got distracted. lol! Better than standing around, reading Where's Bella? again!

Thank you!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 11:06 PM
After a couple weeks playing with this mod in game, I didn't notice much increase or activity in my active sims + townies' autonomous gardening habits and I'm on patch 1.67. The mod must be conflicting with some of my other mods. Glad to know it works well for everyone else, though!
Page 3 of 3