Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:05 AM
Okay I have to say this challenge was one of the funnest things I've ever done in the sims. It made the game so addictive for some reason and every day I could not wait to play it. I way got into this like I downloaded a whoooooole hoard of cc to try and make my princesses look legit. I just finished and barely got the prince by 45 aspiration points! I never make an effort to fulfill my sims whims so I'm glad she managed to accumulate just enough aspiration points on her own. I have so many photos but I'm only gonna try to attach a few since I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or if the photo will even work lmao! Also I got extra creative last night and literally wrote a whole extension to this challenge for people to didn't win the prince to get another chance, if you don't mind I would love to post it and specify that it's a continuation I made of yours! People would obviously have to play yours first and then mine could be a backup plan for failure (if anyone even used it lol). I really really loved this challenge though thank u SO MUCH for coming up with this <333 you are a blessing

But alas, here are the girls talking smack. Mine is the one in the middle! I tried to give all my princesses a country where they were from and I chose Sweden for her even though it might not fit too well. I got so into this challenge though it really was the greatest thing

And here she is practicing violin for the first time... if you can't tell, it didn't sound too good!

Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 2:27 PM
This challenge was so fun! I kept dropping but at the end, i was left with 6300 aspiration points and 3 points for both good hearted and schemer! Good job on this one, bro!
Test Subject
#78 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 5:49 PM
Default The Princess Challenge
I couldn't help myself...I just had to do it...You can follow my challenge here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...43017801&type=3 Currently on week 2.
Test Subject
#79 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 9:19 PM
I know this challenge is kind of old,but I still hope you'll see my post

These are my princess candidates The first person with short red hair is Sandy Vallen.Behind her the girl with 2 ponytails is Sally Nad.Next to the 2 red heads with the brown straight hair is Clar Finnagan.Behind Clair in the fancy blonde hair and dark blue dress is my main character,Saphire Hearts.In front of her in the short black hair is Mina Lament.The last one in pink hair is Harley Nam.

Here you can see Queen Rowida Van Sim,King Rowid Van Sim and in the middle of the happy couple is Prince Darius Van Sim.

Here are some of the girls socalizing My sim managed to get one skill to level 2 and befriend all the other candidates this day Anyway,I hope you liked my pictures I might be posting some more of them soon
Test Subject
#80 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 8:50 PM
I'm definitely trying this out!!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 13th May 2016 at 12:36 AM
I'm doing a Let's Play of this challenge on my YouTube channel! So far it's really fun! If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...doIb8u5nARwuSNG

^-^
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th May 2016 at 4:33 PM
I finally finished this challenge! I had to fix my blog because when I tried to make this challenge the front and center of my blog it was not having it. Here is my finished play through https://simswithseakissed.blogspot.ca/p/princesses.html, it was a lot of fun. I did make some tweaks, I had modern princesses, I did allow the girls to leave the house if I thought that the event warranted it. My favorite part was after playing with these girls for over a year was giving them all an ending I could be proud of
Test Subject
#83 Old 20th May 2016 at 7:43 PM
Love this challenge so far! Lots of fun. If anyone is playing it and has Get together I'd suggest making a club with all the princess and then when certain days come up when everyone needs to do a certain activity set that as the approved activities for the club and have a club meeting. It defiantly helps.
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th May 2016 at 1:28 PM
Nice challenge, I haven't had a chance to start yet though, something I would like to know is if the girls Have to wear dresses, its because I want to make each princess unique, like a girly one, tomboy, mean e.c.t
Test Subject
#85 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 11:46 AM
This challenge is just great! Thank you for this idea. But I've got a little question.

Quote:
-400 aspiration points if your Charisma skill is at level 2 (or lower) by the end of the day
300 aspiration points if your Charisma skill is at level 4 (or higher) by the end of the day
500 aspiration points if your Charisma skill is at level 6 (or higher) by the end of the day

Mine is at level 3. It's higher than "- 400" and lower than "+ 300". Can I count as 0 aspiration points?
Field Researcher
#86 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 4:50 AM
I started this challenge but I changed a rule since stuff like telling the Queen the truth about breaking a vase or about the poor servant girl stealing a ring (not that I done the latter yet) isn't quiet topics you want to discuss on the phone
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 3:48 PM Last edited by arrowsforpens : 27th Oct 2016 at 4:30 PM.
This challenge looks like so much fun! Reading through the thread, it looks like some people have had trouble with sims forgetting relationships or the royal family dying or being culled. Maybe mods could help with that? I think Deaderpool's MC Command Center has settings to prevent culling and tune relationship cleaning, and you could flag the royal family as 'ancestral' so that they couldn't move from the lot you placed them on. I'm not sure if there's a way to keep them alive, though...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this~

@SmokeMirrorz and @GibbsClan57 it reminded me of The Selection series too! I'm glad it isn't too much like the books though, otherwise we'd have random events like "The King turns out to be an Evil Schemer and he hates you! He wants to specifically sabotage your chances with the Prince! -600 Aspiration points." That would be terrible haha.
Test Subject
#88 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yungtoast
Okay I have to say this challenge was one of the funnest things I've ever done in the sims. It made the game so addictive for some reason and every day I could not wait to play it. I way got into this like I downloaded a whoooooole hoard of cc to try and make my princesses look legit. I just finished and barely got the prince by 45 aspiration points! I never make an effort to fulfill my sims whims so I'm glad she managed to accumulate just enough aspiration points on her own. I have so many photos but I'm only gonna try to attach a few since I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or if the photo will even work lmao! Also I got extra creative last night and literally wrote a whole extension to this challenge for people to didn't win the prince to get another chance, if you don't mind I would love to post it and specify that it's a continuation I made of yours! People would obviously have to play yours first and then mine could be a backup plan for failure (if anyone even used it lol). I really really loved this challenge though thank u SO MUCH for coming up with this <333 you are a blessing

But alas, here are the girls talking smack. Mine is the one in the middle! I tried to give all my princesses a country where they were from and I chose Sweden for her even though it might not fit too well. I got so into this challenge though it really was the greatest thing

And here she is practicing violin for the first time... if you can't tell, it didn't sound too good!

oh my god, your sims are so pretty!! ^^ i would like know more about the " back-up plan "
Test Subject
#89 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 5:09 PM
I just completed this challenge! It was really fun.. but my results weren't the best
I only got 2685 points (and 3 schemer/1kind-hearted points).. It seems like I'm gonna be a career woman.. working as a peddler for life while going on shopping sprees to escape from this twisted fate that turned me from a princess to a low class woman? lol
Thank you for the sharing the challenge with us!
Test Subject
#90 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 7:53 PM
i just started this challenge and id love to show all my pictures from it but i dont know how to upload pictures from my game?
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:25 PM
I cant find the random events...is there a list somewhere or do I have to make my own?
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM
I cant find the random events...is there a list somewhere or do I have to make my own?
I AM DUMB
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM
Found it lmao... im dumb kms XD
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 6:36 PM
One of my princesses died in a fire!!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 6:42 PM
I was just wondering if you get any aspiration or kind-hearted points if you decide to ignore the duke in event #8.
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:16 AM
Default Higher Skill
Quote: Originally posted by Aislynne
11 The king throws a party and wants one of you to entertain the guests by playing an instrument. If one of the other candidates is better at any instrument than you are, they are automatically chosen and you get -300 aspiration points. If you are the best player and your Piano / Violin / Guitar level is at least five, you are chosen to entertain the guests and get 500 aspiration points (if you don’t have the necessary skill level yet, you have until 6 p.m. to improve your skill).

What if nobody has a higher skill than you? Do you just have nothing happen or???
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:29 AM
Yay and thank you, I can't wait to hear how it goes! As always, I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys might have.

Hey Aislyinne,
Do you know what we shall do if I have the bit Week 1: Day 5 (Thursday)
The queen has sent you all a letter. She thanks you for the party and says that she had a good time. Nevertheless, she feels that you should all improve your Charisma skill a little to be able to impress the prince eventually.

Make all princess candidates practice speech in front of the mirror.
-400 aspiration points if your Charisma skill is at level 2 (or lower) by the end of the day
300 aspiration points if your Charisma skill is at level 4 (or higher) by the end of the day
500 aspiration points if your Charisma skill is at level 6 (or higher) by the end of the day

The queen also asks you personally if you’d like to have a little flower garden.
If you accept, buy seeds and plant six flowers on the lot. It’s your responsibility to take care of the plants, but if another candidate happens to water or weed them, it’s ok. If you decline, nothing happens. If I have 3 Charima skill shall I give myself just 100 Aspiration Point or none?
Test Subject
#98 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:45 AM
Here are some of the screenshots I took on my first playthrough. My princess candidate Katharine is evil and willing to do whatever it takes to make the prince fall in love with her. The candidates live in a beautiful castle I found in the gallery, it's called Simderella's castle (designed by Karrterr12).

The princess candidates held a chess tournament on the seventh day. The beautiful but vicious Katharine is the second girl from the right. Adalyn, the girl on the left, seems to be just as determined to win: you can see her cheating when her partner is looking away...

Needless to say, the girls didn't always get along so well and weren't afraid to show it.

Finally! The princess candidates got to meet the prince during the second week. Somebody might think that Katharine's flirting looks a bit too desperate here, but lo and behold, it seems to be working!

... and here she is, the proud winner of the prince's heart! The other candidates don't seem to be too pleased about it, especially since Katharine is not the kind of girl who plays fairly.

If you'd play this challenge, what kind of a princess candidate would you be? Would you be completely ruthless like Katharine, or would you prefer not to resort to unfair methods and scheming?

Hi Aislynne,
I reallized I want to show you my screenshots of my house build and my girl because well... you are the one who created this challenge!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
One of my princesses died in a fire!!!

Dude, follow these options

A)Let it go (lazy peoples way)

or...

B)Replace her in manage worlds

OR...

C) Be ruthless and eliminate ur rivels this way (or embarrassment, anger, etc.)
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 2:33 AM
This is an awesome challenge! I just finishes playing it through ( I won the prince over) and it was one of the best challenges I have ever done. It's really challenging and that's why I like it.
Page 4 of 5