Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 1:36 AM
The Sims 4 Cheating Challenge
Hello everyone!
I wasn't sure if there was a challenge like this so if there is then let me know and I will take it down
I thought it would be fun to mix up my game a little. So I made my self some rules and goals so lets go over them.
First off start by making a couple. I made a female and male couple, but you can do whatever your heart feels like doing
Second give them traits. (No duh.) I personally gave my female the romantic, snob, and materialistic trait. But you can give them any traits.
Finally, move them into a home.
This challenge is kind of like the 100 baby challenge in a way. The goal is to cheat on your spouse with a man or women. (Depends on who will be cheating on.) And have as many children as possible. You can have the sim cheat on their spouse with one person or many people. But the goal is to get as many children as possible. Here's the catch your spouse can not find out your cheating. You have to keep the children hidden. For each child you have you get a point. If you spouse finds you cheating the game is over!
Now on to some rules!!
With the children you have to randomize their traits no picking.
You have to raise the child all the way up till they are a young adult.
The teenagers can not get jobs.
And they can not go to school.
No mods and no cheats!
And that's it I'm going to try this for at least five generations, but you can go on for a long time.
Like I said if there is a challenge like this then let me know and I will take it down.
Have fun and let me know how it goes.
I will also be posting my gameplay on to youtube so when I post the first part I will give you the link if you would like to watch
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 7:49 PM
interesting idea but what do you mean by keeping the children "hidden" can they never talk to the husband, or never be seen by him

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egm2000
interesting idea but what do you mean by keeping the children "hidden" can they never talk to the husband, or never be seen by him
Both is what i meant sorry