Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED 3-5-18] Simulation Lag Fix updated for 1.40

by duderocks Posted 10th Aug 2017 at 11:19 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 9:15 AM by duderocks : updated for 1.40

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 214 Feedback Posts, 114 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:51 AM
This has seriously saved my game!! Thank you so much.

Works fine with 1.20 Gb of other mods... Including MCCC and several autonomy-altering mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 1:46 PM
This works so well!

Anyone know any mod that fixes T-posing at stairs? This mod did reduce the amount of T-posing I got, but didn't remove it completely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 5:56 PM
Thank you SO much! This really saved my game.
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:55 PM
Default Error logs, error logs everywhere
Hi!

Thank you for updating this mod! I'm experiencing a repeating error log. I tried looking into the lastException, and I noticed reference to autonomy. Among the mods I'm using is MCCC, disabling some autonomous actions from the config file for that mod. I am posting this specifically because another user had mentioned an error when running this with MCCC (though I'm happy to hear it sounds resolved for them) and wonder if anyone has some insight.

Despite that error log, the mod seems to work? It ran without sims lagging, but the error log is too intrusive for me to ignore lol (and obviously something is not right)
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  lastException.7z (1.3 KB, 35 downloads)
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FriskyCthulhu
Hi!

Thank you for updating this mod! I'm experiencing a repeating error log. I tried looking into the lastException, and I noticed reference to autonomy. Among the mods I'm using is MCCC, disabling some autonomous actions from the config file for that mod. I am posting this specifically because another user had mentioned an error when running this with MCCC (though I'm happy to hear it sounds resolved for them) and wonder if anyone has some insight.

Despite that error log, the mod seems to work? It ran without sims lagging, but the error log is too intrusive for me to ignore lol (and obviously something is not right)

Hi, I am aware of this problem and am trying to find a fix as it's been occurring in my game myself. I'll upload an update once I resolve this.
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:56 PM
Hi, please redownload v1.2. Should fix the constant exceptions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:13 PM
do i also need to put the script one in my game??/
Scholar
#58 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuliamarie15
do i also need to put the script one in my game??/

That is part of the mod, yes.
Why do you think it is not needed?
Test Subject
#59 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
That is part of the mod, yes.
Why do you think it is not needed?

I was just asking because i wasant sure if it was needed or not i wanted to make sure if i should put it in the mods folder or not! Thank you for answering my question
Instructor
THANKS POST
#60 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 3:14 AM
Thanks for the update! This mod has helped my game SO much!
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:41 AM
so i put both the package file and the script file in the mods folder? i've been trying to make this mod work for a while but i guess my computer just sucks. nothings working, still have the lag. thanks for making it though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:21 AM
Thank you so much for keeping this up to date <3
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 11:20 AM
Do we have to download the 1.3 or 1.2 as it says "latest" ...?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 12:53 AM
Thanks, can't wait to try it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#65 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MignonH
Do we have to download the 1.3 or 1.2 as it says "latest" ...?

Please download 1.3. Will change the descriptions in a bit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 3:47 PM
you're a godsend
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 9:36 PM
Thanks for the update! Hoping the "time rolling back" from using ultra speed gets fixed in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 10:17 PM
You rock, thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 10:35 PM
Thank you so much for updating this mod!!! You are a blessing for simmers!!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 2:40 PM
I have recently ben experiencing lag issues, and I thought this mod could help me, but nothing happened. I have also never used a mod so it is possible that I did not install it correctly. So just to clear things we just extract all files into the mods folder, even the one that says scripts, because i just copied thme directly into the folder I dont know if that is the correct way of doing it
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 3:22 PM Last edited by KyuubiFox : 1st Sep 2017 at 1:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by duderocks
Please download 1.3. Will change the descriptions in a bit.

I think you forgot to fix the description
Test Subject
#72 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mjabas1
I have recently ben experiencing lag issues, and I thought this mod could help me, but nothing happened. I have also never used a mod so it is possible that I did not install it correctly. So just to clear things we just extract all files into the mods folder, even the one that says scripts, because i just copied thme directly into the folder I dont know if that is the correct way of doing it

You're not alone! Seems like it doesn't work for me either, although I'm sure I installed it correctly.
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 1:23 AM
I'm still getting error reports from this mod. I'm using Version 1.3 and I have MCCC installed.
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 7:26 PM
Just wanted to piggy back and say that the lag time is still an issue and I'm now getting the error reports in my game.
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 3:57 PM
Gah version 1.1 of this mod was working perfectly, now with version 1.3 it stopped working and MCCC is throwing errors. :'( The lag takes most of the enjoyment out of the sims.
Page 3 of 14