Replies: 12028 (Who?), Viewed: 761976 times.
Page 482 of 482
Scholar
#12026 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 8:42 PM
I would like my cowplant to not be picky at all.
Eat whatever prey is around, skip any test the game runs. Just eat it.
Mad Poster
#12027 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 3:29 AM
Would it even be possible to override the phone voice? Because that would be cool.
Lab Assistant
#12028 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 11:03 PM
If its possible...I would like a mod that allows hair stylist (both business and nonbusiness) to be able to add piercing/jewels, when changing sims look.
Mad Poster
#12029 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 10:30 AM
Skyboxes based on what the Arcologies would look like inside: Plymouth Arco with its industrial atmosphere, very little in the way of vegetation, lots of smoke and stuff - Forest Arco with a somewhat industrial and engineered forests, ponds, etc. and plenty of industry and commerce areas, and long tunnels of foliage, so maybe metal structures along with circuits, maybe clouds, and possibly bay doors and shuttle-bus ports - DArco with its spooky, cyberpunk atmosphere and lots of smoke... sort of like 'The Structure' in the "Mind Scanners" game - and Launch Arco with a massive self-contained ecosystem as well as a possible spooky underbelly.

Might do some mock-ups but I can't do 3D modeling since I suck at it and my dinosaur laptop sucks at graphic-intensive tasks.
Page 482 of 482