Replies: 107 (Who?), Viewed: 8481 times.
Page 5 of 5
Field Researcher
#101 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 4:36 AM
I just want to have 10 babies, is that too much to ask for?

Call me Seth!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 5:06 AM
I wish I could accept the pizza delivery, but I just can't figure out how to walk outside!
Instructor
#103 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 5:14 AM
I don't think my aspiration points are accumulating properly. I'm sure I've talked, told jokes, flirted, etc enough over all my years of living to have the required 3000 aspiration points but I've searched online catalogs and local lawn and garden shops and I can't find that darned money tree available anywhere.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

retired moderator
#104 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 11:17 AM
I am Sim Sample. I live in a great house in the better part of town. I have reached two lifetime wants and am permaplat. I have [censored] everyone in town and they all love me. I have a fast car, an android who likes PVC and am so wealthy I have a maid and gardener. I have so much money, I have friends over every day for hot-tub parties and some even take holidays with me in the beautiful holiay home that @AndrewGloria built for me. What a life, I am so happy! I have drunk the Elixir of Life twice now, and am still the best looking and most fashionably dresses sim in the whole of the district.

I have no problems at all, I just posted here so that all you other sims could hear about my fabulous life!
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Mad Poster
#105 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 3:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
I am Sim Sample. I live in a great house in the better part of town. I have reached two lifetime wants and am permaplat. I have [censored] everyone in town and they all love me. I have a fast car, an android who likes PVC and am so wealthy I have a maid and gardener. I have so much money, I have friends over every day for hot-tub parties and some even take holidays with me in the beautiful holiay home that @AndrewGloria built for me. What a life, I am so happy! I have drunk the Elixir of Life twice now, and am still the best looking and most fashionably dresses sim in the whole of the district.

I have no problems at all, I just posted here so that all you other sims could hear about my fabulous life!

Showoff!

And your cousin is named Landgraab, right?

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
retired moderator
#106 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 3:48 PM
He has intimate friends in the Nouveau-Riche family (the 'Landgraabs' of my neighbourhood), so who knows? It's really, really hard to keep sims poor in this game unless you have mods! Sim Sample doesn't exactly deserve any good fortune!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Top Secret Researcher
#107 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 6:33 PM
I'm Eli Jankowsky who's arrived very recently in the US with my hisband Ami in the summer of 1819 and we both want mich better than living in tenement apartments and forever struggling to get by and make end meet for ourselves and our future kids.We've decided to head out west and take on a homestead claim out in the Dakota territory starting out a new township.This is the only way we could ever have any hope of owning our own home and having a decent future for our kids.
Forum Resident
#108 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 6:53 PM
"It happened again. My mother's missing again, my brother went back to being a child, my father's still alive, and tomorrow is my wedding to a man who will most likely leave me at the altar. When I finally get used to my new life, everything seems to get reset into the same status quo. It's as if some being on a higher plane is deriving enjoyment from having me repeat my life over and over again. Sometimes weird changes happen. Sometimes my goddaughters have black hair instead of red. Sometimes my mother is at our house again. But it never lasts too long. When will this groundhog day end?"

- excerpt from one Cassandra Goth's diary
Page 5 of 5