Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:57 PM
Default Hey! Listen! Any Legend of Zelda fans out there?
I'm a HUGE LoZ fan, just wondering if there are some more lurking around :3

So, what's you're favorite LoZ game, what characters do you love and which do you hate?
Which game do you recommend I get? I only have OoT, Twilight Princess, and I used to have Wind Waker but we lost it D:

I was thinking about getting Spirit Tracks for DS, but a lot of people say it's not very good...

Oh, and that WAS a Navi reference in the title. Just in case you didn't get it XD
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 8:10 PM
MEEEE!!!! I love legend of zelda!!!! ( I totally got the Navi reference btw! )

I loved twilight princess, and i lent it to my friend and he doesn't wanna give me back.....I guess he loved it too lol!!!
I have ocarina of Time and I had Phantom Hourglass.... before my DS was stolen tho..... But twilight Princess is my ABSOLUTE fave!!!!! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 4:50 AM
Yes! I love Zelda! :3
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:30 PM
I haven't played the games, and I is very sad.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:35 PM
BTW, I think a Nintendo role play would be cool. I'm not online enough, and with school starting tomorrow, I would need lots of help actually making one. <hint hint, poke poke>

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
BTW, I think a Nintendo role play would be cool. I'm not online enough, and with school starting tomorrow, I would need lots of help actually making one. <hint hint, poke poke>

i agree, a roleplay would be an incredible idea! I call Midna!

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 3:37 AM Last edited by minimogut : 27th Sep 2011 at 6:52 PM.
Yay! I'm kinda new to the site, if it's not clear already, so I have no idea who to contact or anything.

Okay that sounded weird, and I just noticed it. Grammar off much? What I meant was, Yay, someone who wants a nintendo roleplay as much as I do, and if someone could help me with contacts and super crazy awesome people who want to help, could you tell me?

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 7:09 AM
I am a pretty Hardcore Zelda fan as well,My favorite characters would have to be Dark Lord Ganondorf The Great King of Evil and Gerudo King of Thieves.
and The Usurper King Zant, Vaati from Minish Cap,and Dark Link,Basically the Villains My Favorite Zelda game hmm... that's a tough one I have three favorites, Twilight Princess,Ocarina Of Time, and Majoras Mask I used to like wind Waker a lot too but I don't have mine anymore either There are no Zelda characters I hate I love them all I only hate bosses when I fight them,or Link when he keeps falling in the Lava
Forum Resident
#9 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drew1993
I am a pretty Hardcore Zelda fan as well,My favorite characters would have to be Dark Lord Ganondorf The Great King of Evil and Gerudo King of Thieves.
and The Usurper King Zant, Vaati from Minish Cap,and Dark Link,Basically the Villains My Favorite Zelda game hmm... that's a tough one I have three favorites, Twilight Princess,Ocarina Of Time, and Majoras Mask I used to like wind Waker a lot too but I don't have mine anymore either There are no Zelda characters I hate I love them all I only hate bosses when I fight them,or Link when he keeps falling in the Lava

link you butthead..., wow!. you forgot one thing, andrew. I'm a Zelda fan too, like my friend said. my favorite is..lets see, Twilight princess, OOT3D,Minish cap. those are my favorite

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Site Helper
#10 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 3:14 PM
I haven't played it myself, but I love listening to the music when my son plays any of the games. (And I think Link is cute. )

Edit: if we have a Nintendo RPG I call Navi. There is more to her than just an annoying fairy who shouts "Be Careful" as Link is plummeting into a pool of lava. She actually has forgotten that he can't fly and is trying to remind him to fly over it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#11 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 1:42 AM
Dang, someone shares my guilty secret. I ADMIT IT!!! I think he's cute, too!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD