Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Orlando Bloom

by bruno Posted 6th Oct 2006 at 2:04 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2006 at 6:34 PM by bruno

148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 144 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:09 PM
omFg this is simply marvellous.......... *fainted*

Thank u thank u thank u ur far too kind.....
Test Subject
#77 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 1:10 PM
actually why not do jonny depp as well?

Thank u thank u thank u ur far too kind.....
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 6:09 PM
I downloaded this Orlando - and I have to say, his face is just admirable.
But I deleted him, because I really don't like this hairline of him that doesn't match with the hair.
Couldn't you just do him and give him "normal" simshair?
I tried to take the blonde ponytail, that came with the campus (I think). Would have been nice, if there wasn't the rather ugly line:
I see the black edges of his hair, then a line of simsskin, then the "normal" hair. And so it goes with nearly all hair, if it isn't the long hair hanging in the face.
What a pity!
Or did I something wrong?
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:17 AM
Default T_t
Ahhh! It's so beautiful. I wish I could download it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsjeanie
But I deleted him, because I really don't like this hairline of him that doesn't match with the hair.
Couldn't you just do him and give him "normal" simshair?

But you *can* remove the black hairline - it's a simple mask (by the fabulous Donna @ EyeCandy, I must point out) found under facial masks. Not attached to the actual skin, nope.

Me Englisch nicht verstehen. Let's speak dance!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:06 AM
Amazing!
This is an amazing likeness! There is a very detailed face, with detail on the details! It is amazimg! You are truly talented!
Test Subject
#82 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM
Very very beautiful!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:35 AM
Wow, he's awesome. He looks exactly like the real thing. My friend actually is considering buying her own copy of sims 2 after seeing this skin.

I was wondering where you got the Elizabeth that is standing in the background in one of the screenshots? I have downloaded your Keira, but I like that sims hair.
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 11:38 PM
That is awesome!!! Thank-you! :-)
Forum Resident
#85 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 9:15 AM
O lala! I like this orly sim... what a hot sim !

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Forum Resident
#86 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:42 PM
Thanks Bruno, that's an incredible likeness - {Downloads} - off now to find Keira!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#87 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:41 PM
Thanks. You did an incredible job!!!!
Would you be willing to try to do Sean Bean at some point?
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 4:18 AM
Soooooooooooo gorgeous!
Space Pony
#89 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:00 PM
So Awesome !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:30 PM
Ooh I love it! (My female Sims will, too! ) I also love the picture of the real-life version in the blue - rowr
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:44 PM Last edited by TiffieyWiffiey : 13th Dec 2006 at 10:45 PM. Reason: missspell
lol when i first saw it, he looked like Eddie guerro R.I.P but yeah really good tho ::P:P
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 10:51 PM
I love this so much. It looks SO much like him. It's an amazing resemblence.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 10:41 AM
Incredible work!
This is should an astounding looking Orlando Bloom you have made!
You have managed to add to your Sim of Orlando that soulful and sometime
sad look he has in his eyes`’
Thank you’

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#94 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 1:57 AM
Bravo! Looks just like him.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:33 PM
Wow! Great job! Where did you get the clothing you used for him in your pictures, i.e., where can I get that great coat at?
Test Subject
#96 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miss_mod
Wow! Great job! Where did you get the clothing you used for him in your pictures, i.e., where can I get that great coat at?

I agree! I want that styling outfit! Who can point us in the direction of where to download it?

Awesome sim by the way. Exactly what I was looking for. Kudos!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:12 AM
I think i just drooled a lil bit...*sluuuuurp* thanks so much, scary resemblance.
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:22 PM
uhm...i seem to be having a bit of a problem. When i download it, the first few tries say something about a service error something or other, but when it does actually work it says 2 files are corrupt i'm dying here, i want this sim so badly. he is GORGEOUS. like i am completely amazed at how exact he looks. BRILLIANT job here. so, if anyone could help, i would really appreciate it. i want him so badly :D
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:48 PM
YEAH ORLANDO *!SQUEAL!* THANK YOU I LOVE HIM HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:54 PM
Thanks a lot for making such a great sim!
Page 4 of 6