Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Russian Food Pack, part2: 6 new meals on plates - updated July 05, 2007

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 6:51 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2007 at 6:40 PM by Jasana_BugBreeder

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 11:59 AM
I really like your russian series...the problem is...so does my sims. And it kinda spoils the moment for me, when my all american frat guys makes Semolina for breakfast. Do you think maybe it could be possible to make your food series for just community-lots? Like all restaurant food, non at home? Cuz that´s what i really wanted it for in the first place anyhow.
Theorist
#27 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasana_BugBreeder

Changed: with this hack, these meals will have Call To Meal interaction - please re-download the plates if you got them earlier. However, the interaction is available only when you click on an empty spot of the plate
Wonderful! Thank you so much!

Might you consider modifying the bowls in your first Russian set to be able to use this hack?
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:45 PM
WOW; thanks so much for the nice russin food...real good work and much detail in the food , i would be really happy if u planning to create again some russian or ukraine fodd to maybe also include pellmeni.. i just love eating pellmeni :lovestruc
Inventor
#29 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 3:13 AM
These look great, Except I'd never eat Caviar. I like your screen name do you keep bugs and or arachnids as pets? I used to have Scorpions.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:26 AM
Its not featured why???
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:33 PM
OMG! these are awsome. Thank you for sharing. :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:31 PM
Thank you! Nice work, you are talented creator, it's truth. I'm russian and it's great to have russian food in game. I appreciate your work very much. THANKS again.
Oh, people, you must taste caviar, it's something special! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
Do you think maybe it could be possible to make your food series for just community-lots?
Sorry, but I have no idea how to do it yet
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
Might you consider modifying the bowls in your first Russian set to be able to use this hack?
Bowls should work with that hack without any changes, only platters needed fix.
Quote: Originally posted by Chilligirl
maybe also include pellmeni..
Maybe, but later - since they'd be almost like vareniki/dumplings, I didn't made them in first pack.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:17 AM
I have a problem with Call to Meal option with your food. Everytime I use Call to Meal, it doesn't do anything, the sim just jumps for a brief moment and nothing. When I use my sim who holding the plate to "call to meal", sim jumps for a brief moment and then the plate disappears immediately. This happens also with your serving bowl from Part 1. I already download the updated plate and I use "Squinge Call To Dinner Fix" hack from Morague (MTS2).
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:17 AM
I love the fish shaped serving plate! Really cute. The details are amazing. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:30 PM
this is so beautifully done and unique. it's so nice to see food that is crafted instead of just photomapped. these meshes are exquisite and i love the nice variety of Russian food. Thanks for sharing!! I agree that this pack should be featured. It's way better than the first one, which was fabulous too. Your attention to detail is admirable.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:05 PM
Thanks so much for these wonderful uploads! I'm Russian myself and I am so happy to have such familiar meals in my sims' fridge... I also downloaded your first part of russian meals and was on cloud nine when my sims were eating them So many many thanks for these great creations!
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 2:51 PM
Ахтунг, русские идут Аффтар пейши исчо!!!
Great work!
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 9:02 AM
Спасибо огромное за замечательную работу! Давно искала русскую еду для моих симов. Теперь они едят только ее!!! Здесь есть даже сельдь под шубой!! Любимый русский салат. :-) Правда нет пирожков, но это не так страшно при таком выборе блюд!! Хохлома просто замечательная!! Теперь самой хочется попробовать и создать что-нибудь подобное, но думаю, что у меня просто так не получится.
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 8:16 PM
First community for me where nobody asks about bears on streets (never seen even one xD).That's great,really.No joking.
Great food work.For my russified version of game it's the best.Txs.)

I'm really the one of those crasy dudes who read forums FAQs before any move around.)))
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:12 AM
Thank you! It look really good!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 4:38 AM
these are GREAT, but in my game the herring salad and the aspic disappear right before they are about to be cooked, after the cutting board stage....
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:57 AM
qtlex87, did you downloaded the extra plate for them? They need OBJ_dishfishhohlomaJasana.rar, in addition to common plates.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:18 AM
WOW! Having these in game makes me hungry in RL :P
Ogromnoe spasibo!!!

From all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:08 PM
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G..thanks for sharing Jasana BugBreeder..
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 7th May 2008 at 1:00 PM
These foods are great, they look really good!

But in my game the serving plate of the herring salad after serving all the plates become flashing blue. So when the serving plate's empty it turns to flashing blue.
The holodets has the same plate, but that works fine. And all the other custom food work fine in my game.
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#47 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:39 AM
Lorea, thanks for the bugreport! I missed it somehow
I'll include the fixed version with the bunch of other fixes I plan to finish soon.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 8th May 2008 at 3:09 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cecilia
Wow! I love these! The Apple Pie is amazing, I didn't know it came from Russia :O

I hope you make more international foods because these are great.

Its not, Its american.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 9:50 PM
Woow, it's really a good thing!
Very nice indeed, thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Page 2 of 4