Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#451 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 7:38 PM
So I finally found this epitaph post after all this time... I only knew Mootilda through her creations but from what I can see she was amazing and a true genius!! My sincerest condolences to her husband and family, she is very missed and her memory will live on through all she had given to the Sims community... In Pace Requiescat!!
-The Oddtopsies
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#452 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 11:21 AM
How horribly sad
Deepest condolences to all who loved her.
Test Subject
#453 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 6:34 PM
Rest in peace beloved Mootilda,i thank you with all my heart for your awesome creations and i hope you are tremendously happy wherever you are right now. I am commenting after so long but i'll be damned if i didn't. My heartfelt sympathy to Mootilda's husband and family,i hope you'll find some peace and solace. Hugs all.
Test Subject
#454 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 9:16 PM
I'm incredibly sad to hear about Mootilda's passing, even more so since I did not know until a full year had passed. I've used some of her mods, inparticular her subhood menu fix mod among others and have always been amazed at how creators of Mods in the Sims community can be so passionate about what they do.

Mootilda, you will be missed. Rest in Peace.
Test Subject
#455 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 7:06 AM
This is very old news, but I only found out recently after firing up Sims 2 for the first time in a long time. Mootilda you will be missed, so much respect for helping out members of the Sims 2 community for YEARS. And also my heart goes out to her and her loved ones because cancer really is such a tough fight. But I'll be sad too, because as part of the sims 2 community she was so dedicated for, I consider myself as part of her extended family and loved one, because no one person could give as much as mootilda gave and not love the game and community she was serving.
Test Subject
#456 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:25 PM
I still miss her. I hope her soul has found peace.
Lab Assistant
#457 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:20 AM
Some sad news
that`s too bad

evyonne circle
Field Researcher
#458 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 12:34 AM
That's so sad :'( She helped us so much and she created so many cool CC for us, R.I.P Mootida.
Lab Assistant
#459 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 5:51 PM
that`s too bad

evyonne circle
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#460 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 6:39 PM
So sad to see someone so loved go. She will always be in out heart forever!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#461 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 6:47 PM
After nearly 3 years, this thread still informing people

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#462 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 4:58 AM
Every time we use her creations (and I just did today)... her legacy lives on and on. Truly talented and wonderfully gifted. You live on here, forever, my good lady.
Scholar
#463 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 6:34 PM
RIP mootilda your creations were great and you were a great helper on modthesims

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#464 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 3:12 PM
Guys, I am sorry, I know we must not post in old treads, but this is so new for me. I had no idea... it has been ages, but this modder did so much, I cannot believe it. Hoodchecker alone is a must, and Brainania is the only university I play in my game!

Whenever I read the warning "the creator has not logged in MTS for some time" I usually think, "oh, well, maybe they lost interest, or something in their lives was demanding more attention", but here it was neither of those possibilities...

Gosh. It makes one wonder...

Hope her family has managed to go on...

I will forever be grateful to her.
Test Subject
#465 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 5:27 PM
RIP Mootilda, I just wanted to post my respects as she touched so many people.
Test Subject
#466 Old 12th May 2019 at 12:46 PM
I know it's been many years, but I wasn't around this site when Mootilda was here. And I want to thank her and show her some respects because my personal neighborhood (Japodara) exists in large part thanks to her tools and tutorials. Her passion for this game and his programming talent will never be forget.

I made a litlle monument inside my game:

and put her University subhood (Brainania) in my game too.

RIP Mootilda.
Lab Assistant
#467 Old 28th Feb 2022 at 11:53 AM
Rest in peace Mootilda! Your impact to The Sims 2 community will never be forgotten <3
Test Subject
#468 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 3:13 AM Last edited by XDanW : 29th Dec 2022 at 10:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Velcósitro
I know it's been many years, but I wasn't around this site when Mootilda was here. And I want to thank her and show her some respects because my personal neighborhood (Japodara) exists in large part thanks to her tools and tutorials. Her passion for this game and his programming talent will never be forget.

I made a litlle monument inside my game:

and put her University subhood (Brainania) in my game too.

RIP Mootilda.

That's awesome, Vel. I wish I had a monument in my game.

I'm just discovering this news after returning to Simming. I never really interacted with her, but I remember what a big part she was in this community. I've downloaded a lot of content from MTS over the years, and I remember Mootilda's content fondly, and how much she helped people here. It's strange to be saddened by the passing of someone you've never met.
Rest in Peace, Moo. Thank you for everything you've done.
Page 19 of 19