Replies: 11678 (Who?), Viewed: 723468 times.
Page 468 of 468
Field Researcher
#11676 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 4:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
I'd love to have a little microphone that could be placed on a coffee table--or just the floor--in a room with a TV, and would allow sims to sing karaoke using the microphone and the TV as the lyrics screen. Far more compact than a whole karaoke machine, and far more likely to actually be in someone's home.

Compact Karaoke machine would be amazing.
Also, a single person bubble blower. Drives me crazy when my Pleasure Sims all want one, but they have NO room for it cause they are partying too hard to afford a place with space.
Top Secret Researcher
#11677 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 6:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriel_Muroz
but they have NO room for it cause they are partying too hard to afford a place with space.

Hmm, then I'd say they have to party smarter, instead of harder. They need to make sure they're meeting new people often so that if you have AL, you get reputation rewards. And then, they need to make their parties an outing or a date, especially if they're going to a community lot. Date and outing rewards can be a great source of cash.

Occasionally, I've played a few socialite sims who only make money this way, and it can be fun and challenging.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#11678 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 7:09 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 23rd Nov 2020 at 10:58 PM. Reason: typo
Karaoke machine extracted from Sims 2 Pet Stories. This takes only one tile and is angled to work well in a corner of the room. In my game, it satisfies the want to buy or use a karaoke machine.

Havelock's version here - http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,11747.0.html

sixtylilies made a recolorable version here - https://sixtylilies.livejournal.com/77267.html
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#11679 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 7:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
Karaoke machine extracted from Sims 2 Pet Stories. This takes only one tile and is angled to work well in a corner of the room. In my game, it satisfies the want to buy or use a karaoke machine.

Thank you! I had no idea this existed. Can't wait to try it out.
Page 468 of 468