Replies: 29 (Who?), Viewed: 2988 times.
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 6:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
steamdbIn the past few years, I've been meaning to pursue a job. But I rather follow my dream and create a line of action dolls (like the old GI Joes) and fashion dolls (like Barbie) in the likeness of popular characters.

I think standard office work would kill me.

I'd ki.ll to be a travel journalist/blogger/writer. Anything that would allow me to do what I live for (travel) while utilizing what I'm good at (writing). I have no trouble getting employment as a writer but how people land those sweet gigs as travel writers is beyond me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 10:05 PM
Currently testing out various Shave Ice Syrup flavors as a test for tasteologist and kept notes.

There are numerous jobs testing the biometrics of food in food production (like how squeaky the curds are on Tillamook cheese) to pushing the limits (like how mozzarella stretches on pizza) to flavor quality assurance. (to make sure the flavor is constant every batch)

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 10:49 PM
My Dream Job is Being A Actor. I love Acting
Scholar
#29 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 1:17 AM
When I was in grad school, there was a research opportunity to do a research assistantship near the south pole. Half of the year you couldn't get in or out. Atmospheric physics wasn't my field, so I didn't inquire. Given recent events, it sounds like it would be comfy right now.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 8:09 PM Last edited by angine : 20th Nov 2020 at 12:26 PM.
I always wanted to work in IT. I found useful info how to become a software qa tester here https://fortegrp.com/become-software-qa-analyst-guide/ and want to work in this field too. It could be useful for beginners too. Work in IT is one of the most profitable these days.
Page 2 of 2