Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2021 at 11:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default BO's No Sim Loaded is deleting Biological's clock Inteenimater
A couple weeks ago I noticed the Biological clock don't appear anymore for my female Sims, I started to check every mod and when I move out the BO's No Sim Loaded the clock works again, Do you have any idea how can I solve this problem? Both mods are importante for my gameplay.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th May 2021 at 1:16 PM
I use both Inteen and BO's "No Sim Loaded-Special". The Sims' biological clocks are fine in my game.

Which version of NSL are you using? Some of them say something about replacing broken pregnancy controllers so it might interfere with some parts of Inteen's pregnancies.

Also do you have Cyjon's Smarter EP-check? It is stated as a requirement for some of BO's versions.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2021 at 1:25 PM
I use both together without an issue too.

I wasn't sure which version I had, but I've just checked and I have the "Special" version as well.

BoilingOil's mod loads first in my game (BoilingOil folder comes before Inteen folder)

I have Cyjon's Smarter EP check.

So would agree to check all of these things

However I will add something else. The biological clock has not automatically spawned in my game for a long time. I don't think that later versions of inteen need it to. I can spawn it manually, if I want to change a sim's settings, or if they have the stuck-aging bug (many premade Maxis sims have this bug). If the mod is working fine without sims having a biological clock in their inventory, I wouldn't worry about it.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2021 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I use both together without an issue too.

I wasn't sure which version I had, but I've just checked and I have the "Special" version as well.

BoilingOil's mod loads first in my game (BoilingOil folder comes before Inteen folder)

I have Cyjon's Smarter EP check.

So would agree to check all of these things

However I will add something else. The biological clock has not automatically spawned in my game for a long time. I don't think that later versions of inteen need it to. I can spawn it manually, if I want to change a sim's settings, or if they have the stuck-aging bug (many premade Maxis sims have this bug). If the mod is working fine without sims having a biological clock in their inventory, I wouldn't worry about it.

I check my version and I had "Special extra Lite" so I replaced with just "Special" and works, thank youuu.