Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#101 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
Uploading a testing version here is fine! I'm sure people will love it

Here's to hoping they do! Is there a way to update the thread title to let users know there's a beta version up for download or should I start a new thread for the download and have this be the companion thread? I've seen a few simmers do that before, but I wanted to ask just in case.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alunn
Here's to hoping they do! Is there a way to update the thread title to let users know there's a beta version up for download or should I start a new thread for the download and have this be the companion thread? I've seen a few simmers do that before, but I wanted to ask just in case.

This is my personal opinion, but the second one is probably the most straightforward. It's just easier than adjusting an existing thread to reflect the change, and as you've already mentioned it allows you to have one specifically for testing and this one remaining as a companion thread. Either way though is fine really from past experience.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Page 5 of 5