Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#1001 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 1:33 AM
wow really i've had like 48 girl friends in the last year heh
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1002 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:07 PM Last edited by Hunterkiller13 : 26th Dec 2005 at 1:12 PM.
After going through the threads here I've concluded one thing, that there's a whole lot of good looking people in this community. Makes one as weird looking as me think twice about posting my pics. Ahh what the the heck, i'll bite..

So here goes. And try not to puke. :yech:

Name : Roy (It's part of my surname but will do as my real name's a mouthfull.)

Occupation : Gamer Troll gaming in his cave and Completing my bachelor's degree in English Literature.

Speices : Trollus Geekamungus.

Plus Points : Least likely to be mugged.
Ability to survive on anything.
Disabilities : Inability to function at the most rudimentary of social levels.

PS : If you look at the pic long enough then it'll look squinty. :nyah:

Pic's not the best as some moron just walked into the shot and you can see his rear end walking off the Field of view. Let me try and get a better one later.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1003 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
Oh man I'm a sucker for photo albums!

My name is Abby, I'm 18 and was raised in Austin, Texas. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Tim (I tried posting a picture of us as well, but the file was to big). Also, I have a super rad wiener dog named Joey.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1004 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:17 AM
I'm Paige and I'm 15!

Yay photo albums! Everyone is so pretty/handsome!
Screenshots

Come on, call my name..
Test Subject
#1005 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM
Eeks, I feel so ugly compared to all the pics that I've seen so far. This is my avatar for phantomoftheopera.com. It's one of my recent snap shots. Then I made it all fancy!
Attached Images

Field Researcher
#1006 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:38 PM
everyone looks great!
Field Researcher
#1007 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:08 AM
Oh this is too cool. :*) Here I am.

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#1008 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:17 AM
Default Just me
Hey everyone. I'm rather new here, but so far I've uploaded 2 pieces of content! Woo-hoo! Anyways, figured I'd throw a picture up so everyone could see what I am. So, look at it, laugh at it, throw darts at it... whatever your pleasure. Enjoy!

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#1009 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 6:46 AM
cordaen how old are you? I need to know whether my drooling is illegal or not

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Cult Leader
#1010 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 7:48 AM Last edited by Violet_Placebo : 21st Jan 2006 at 3:16 AM.
Default It's Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I broke my fricken camera (by looking at it), so i'll go through the tedious task of buying and developing film. I got a new Tibetian Spaniel puppy too for Xmas so i'll get a pick of her too because she is sooooooooooooooo cute, her name is Gia (like my first sim upload). Anyho ciao

UPDATE: Here are some new ones of me & my dog that I took today on a digi cam in the back of the car. I know, i'm stoooopid.

And without my hair straightened and my face on...eeek
Inventor
#1011 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
Default Not New to Me but new here

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Cult Leader
#1012 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 3:01 AM
OMG Jack you're a crack up. Love the first photo, you remind me of John Leguizamo in the movie The Pest, in the part where he is a chinese take out delivery boy and starts chucking a tantrum because they cooked his pet duck Quacky. Sorry I love that movie.
Plus the last photo is hot!
Field Researcher
#1013 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:04 PM
God awful sexy Texan pouting hideously in the first two. It's not a natural thing to do with your lips.
Cult Leader
#1014 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Violet_Placebo : 18th Jan 2006 at 4:51 AM.
Ahh Finally a face to the name SD. You one scary mo-fo. No offense, that's a good thing!

Abby I love your hair.

Too cool, it's Rock Chik. I like your stuff.
This is cool to see who's who. Hi all. :wave:

Whoa damn Regina, you are sooooo beautiful. I think I have a crush on you...lol
Your daugther is gorgeous.

I'll shut the hell up now and just say you're all hot and nice to see ya!
Field Researcher
#1015 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 4:53 AM
This is me :wave:

Lab Assistant
#1016 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:25 PM
This is me
if you want to know more about me you can visit my myspace page
Screenshots

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
..::::First God created man,
Then he had a better idea....
God then created a woman!::::..

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#1017 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM Last edited by mcruz48146 : 25th Jan 2006 at 3:50 PM.
Everyone's so cute!!
HeHe :angel:

I've got an army to raise and I must get to Nicaragua. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal AND NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.

-Stewie Griffin
Test Subject
#1018 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:40 PM
Default My Pics
I can't seem to figure out how to post once I register on that page...could it be posted for me?

Thanks!
xAlwyzUp2NoGoodx

From the way that you acted to the way that I felt it, it wasn't worth my time...
Cult Leader
#1019 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:55 AM
xAlwyzUp2NoGoodx you look like a goth Bratz dolly I was gonna buy the other day....cute.
Lab Assistant
#1020 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
xAlwyzUp2NoGoodx you look like a goth Bratz dolly I was gonna buy the other day....cute.

A gothic Bratz doll? They're teaching kids young these days.

Oh, and thanks, Violet. I'm about to cut it all off though. I can't take a hair style for longer than a month, and it's been about three now. I'll post a new picture when I do.
Test Subject
#1021 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
I'm 19 and I'm Kate. I have been with the Sims since the original Sims1 came out... and then I paid for every expansion pack while they still came individually (for $25 each). Now it's like, $40 for ALL of them together. Stupid marketing techniques. Anywho, this is me from like, 3 years ago.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1022 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 11:19 PM
Im liam i have been with the sims ever since house party came out was when i first saw the sims and actually started playing it and i have bought every expansion pack for TS1 and TS2 including it's expansion packs...

Screenshots

That's Hot
Test Subject
#1023 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:12 PM

This is me about a year ago. I'm afraid I don't take pictures of myself very often.

Anyway, I'm Gabby, I'm almost 23 and I live in Northern England. :wave:

Come on little simmies, come on. That's it, this way. Muhahahahahaha!
Field Researcher
#1024 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:22 AM
The photo of the 2 people of are my fiancee and I. It's from a few years ago and sorry it's so bright. That's my friends fault lol. But anyways. The one of me with the peace sign is updated to a few months ago. Although now my hair has bright blue and pink random streaks in my hair and it's down to my behind now. Oh and my eyebrow is now pierced lol. Anyhow. This is me. =)

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Lab Assistant
#1025 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 12:01 AM
I should've done this ages ago...but anyways...I have 1 picture.
Screenshots

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Page 41 of 45