Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

25 recolorable beauty marks (added set 2!)

by Mermaid Bellamy Posted 29th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:07 PM by Mermaid Bellamy : adding 10 new beauty marks

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:55 PM
thanks thanks thanks!!!

niqua230, haha,no,I had made the set before I read your messages))))))) :D
his WIFE and her MOMMY, it's the defailt the eyeliner, i've just relocoured it to make more beautiful and the length of the lashes is on maximum)))

I'mSimalicious!, his WIFE and her MOMMY, RubyRedJess, ok, this b.marks'll be included in the next set
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:06 PM
love it! thanks so much! i have a quick favor to ask... is it possible for you to make one that is on the side of the nose almost like it's pierced? i have one there and i'd love to have one in the game so i can make my sim more like myself :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:17 PM
McKena,I can do it, but it'll be flat(( maybe, this creator can help you:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=357281&c=1
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:29 PM
I freaking love the Angelina one. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
LadyMurder,I forgot to include Jolie's b.mark in the unisex set, I'll include this in the next set, please download the celebrity package (2nd in the list) to get this beauty mark)))))
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:18 PM
Thank you so so much!
Now my "me" Sim can actually look like me! :D
Theorist
#32 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:06 PM
Anything that makes them look more unique is great...thanks!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mermaid Bellamy

RubyRedJess, ok, this b.marks'll be included in the next set

Thank you so much
Inventor
#34 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:41 AM
Thank you for making this for guys, too!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:10 AM
I'm so happy to see these, they look awesome - thank you!
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:49 AM
These are great! It always annoyed me there were only TWO! Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:58 AM
I agree with "his WIFE and her MOMMY", I would really love to have birthmarks for the front of either cheek as well (I have a faint one there too, only it's on my left side)

if you put that in the next set I will LOVE YOU FOREVER. *creepy stalker smile*
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:05 AM
McKena,I can do it, but it'll be flat(( maybe, this creator can help you:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=357281&c=1
that's completely fine if it's flat! i just need a brown beauty mark for my nose i don't want a huge mole or anything, haha. the one on my nose is small, kind of like the size of a nose ring stud
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:11 AM
These are great, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#40 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:48 PM
Классная работа, но ты можешь сделать родинки чуть-чуть побольше в диаметре? )) Или по две штуки, например сэтом: на щеке и над бровью. Мне очень нравится твоя работа и я жду новых работ. Спасибо.)))
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:10 PM
Since you said you are taking requests, would you like to do my mole next time? It would make me pretty happy and I think its a pretty generic enough beauty spot that other people might want to use it also. Thanks.

Oh, and it is next to my nose and almost centered vertically to the nostril, but a little bit away from it.

Here is what I mean
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:27 AM
Ciroro, спасибки ))) насчет заказа- все пишут конкретно: какие именно родинки побольше? в наборе они все разного диаметра ) если по две штуки,то где именно на щеке,и где над бровью?
blueberrybruises - ok,it'll be included in the next set))))
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:16 PM Last edited by aliciabkr : 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:28 PM.
Wow! Thanks a lot and great job!!
And as a request, - if you don't mind - could you please, please, please, try Tom Welling's and Jared Padalecki's bithmarks too? I'd love to have those in my game! Here are the picutes.
And thanks agains!!
:D
Screenshots
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 7:13 PM
Ciroro, спасибки ))) насчет заказа- все пишут конкретно: какие именно родинки побольше? в наборе они все разного диаметра ) если по две штуки,то где именно на щеке,и где над бровью?

Спасибо за ответ, напишу подробно , плюс фото

В общем нужны 3 родинки , две ( над бровью и над губой ) по размеру небольшие , а на щеке - чуть побольше, как на фото . 2 родинка находится не на одном уровне с 3-ей.

Жду обновлений и спасибо еще раз!! :lovestruc

Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 8:20 AM
Thanks!!!They are perfect!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 10:03 AM
Ciroro,ок )
dear guys, requests aren't accepted any more,I'll begin the work on the next set as soon as I can)))
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:38 AM
These are very lovely, yes

BUT

once I put them on, i noticed that my sims had socks on while taking a bath. I have tried with other accessories & I did not have this problem.

And once I put the mole you made, then my sims suddenly have socks while taking a bath again.

I really adore your creation but is there a way that you can fix this?

It's just strange to see my sims wearing socks while taking a bath.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:26 AM
Isabella.A.1, I can't fix this problem just for that reason, that my sims with this marks DON'T wearing socks while taking a bath, no one from them! And you are the first who complained of this problem from 11 thousand people who have downloaded these files.. I'm really sorry that you have this problem,yes,it's very strange(( please try this on the another sims,try to change clothes on them.. be convinced that they're without socks in daily clothes))))
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 4:37 AM
These are great! Will give my bland sims a little character. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:37 PM
Yes, I have tried them even with children.

I made a child wearing no socks on all occasions but everytime she takes a bath, the socks are visible again.

And once I remove your beauty marks, no socks were visible.

I don't have any awesome or indie or whatever mod in my game. All my custom contents are patterns & eye liners & well, beauty marks that's why it is easy to pinpoint which ones have caused the problem.

Have you tried these beauty marks with kids?
Page 2 of 4