Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#251 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
I often fail to post in time, which is a pity because writing the stories here certainly help me to have a clear general overview of what's going on in my hood and keep track of events. But I tend to procrastinate.

I always start out obsessively taking pictures and writing down what happened so I won't forget it. Eventually I end up barely doing either and then I'm sorry because I don't remember as many details as I'd like, or I can't remember how something came to be. I had originally, a long time ago, planned to start a thread here about the new hood I was setting up. I'm playing it now and was thinking I wouldn't post about it because I'm not a storyteller at all. I get too impatient to set up good pictures and storylines. Your explanation of how having this thread has helped you to memorize names and remember things better is making me reconsider. I would like to make myself slow down and really get to know my sims.

I wonder if Naia's proposal was too soon/desperate, or if she's just that certain he's the one for her.
Vilma looks quite good as an elder.
Are you hoping for some werewolves?
Vradia -- He left a lot of descendents, though.
Nadia aged into a very pretty teen and I love the date picture.
Naia and Jamison didn't seem bothered by the rainy wedding until they were struck by lighting, but the guests didn't seem very happy. Poor little Ridley. What a way to enter the world. That was an epically disastrous wedding, but fun to see.
I find myself hoping Tessa and Jesus were just getting a little post-university wildness out of their systems and will settle down to be very happy together.
Loved the random picture of Kliive!
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#252 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 8:25 AM
That's a bit like me.
In the beginning I get so excited, then I start procrastinatnig... and when I see I have lots of pending pictures I give up taking them at all.
I even tried running a blog for my stories - but it did not work so well. This thread works much better for me, because whenever I come to MTS I check my subscribed threads so it's starting at me in the face :D

Although, to be honest, my posts have changed a lot since the beginning.
I used to do those family pictures with icons for each event, which now I don't - it's too time consuming now that the hood has grown.
And back then I wrote A LOT. Now it's mostly a few lines between each pic. Reason for that is that I always think about a backstory for my CAS Sims, but when it's about their offspring I let the game follow its own inertia.
It takes me a lot of time to get to know them, and my idea of how they are evolve with the game.

So, yeah, I definetely encourage to give it a try, create your own thread and talk a bit about your game. Post pictures if you have them, old or new. And if it does not work, consider a different approach, write more frequent but smaller post, or lenghtier but unfrequent ones. Whatever works for you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#253 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I wonder if Naia's proposal was too soon/desperate, or if she's just that certain he's the one for her.
Vilma looks quite good as an elder.
Are you hoping for some werewolves?
Vradia -- He left a lot of descendents, though.
Nadia aged into a very pretty teen and I love the date picture.
Naia and Jamison didn't seem bothered by the rainy wedding until they were struck by lighting, but the guests didn't seem very happy. Poor little Ridley. What a way to enter the world. That was an epically disastrous wedding, but fun to see.
I find myself hoping Tessa and Jesus were just getting a little post-university wildness out of their systems and will settle down to be very happy together.
Loved the random picture of Kliive!

No, Naia was not desperate, she's a Family Sim and she rolled a wish to propose to him. Not unusual at all.
But, yeah, everything was a bit faster because of the pregnancy (I'm loving Lamare's mods!) and maybe that brought the bad luck upon them!
I'll be playing them soon and I'm hoping for a more private wedding - a new start for the whole family. Because baby Ridley deserves it, poor little one!

Vradia was a wonderful founder. He is handsome - alien, and pointy ears which I usually don't like, but when I made him I thought he would have handsome offspring. And he did. All of his children are beautiful.
Also he had many! He wanted to have children, fist wife agreed - althought she was a Fortune Sim and was quite focused on her career.
What was quite surprising was his second marriage. He wanted to find love again, and first he flirt with neighbour and also widow Sophie Walker, but at some point when she was not around he met this other younger woman Tracy (also Sophie was enjoying herself, she had married so young she had no time to get into dating until now) and she ended marrying her and having twins, who are even younger than some of their nieces!

Tessa and Jesus will probably work it out as you suggest.
Many of my Sims date a lof in college, but it does not mean a lot in their adult lives. BUT every now and then an old lover walks around, kisses autonomosly the Sim - and drama begins.
I like that they have a past (in romance) because there is always a chance for havoc :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#254 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 9:20 AM
It seems I took a lot of pictures this time, so I'm splitting into to posts.
First: what happened in college.

Aryana has never been your typical housewife and mother. Despite being settled she is a Romance Sim and behaves as such.
In this rotation she got involved with Pete Wilsonoff, who is still in college.

Being there, she socialized with Pete's roommates, including Dirk White-Entayta who gave her a *cough* very special makeover.

She was not the only one who got a makeover, fellow student Neil Raymond got one too - but looked certainly much better!
His new look is much more modern, and overall very different from his twin brother Liam, but also matched very nicely the random clothes he got when he graduated and grew up, so I'm very happy with the outcome:

His brother Neil graduated too, no pics of him though.
While Liam shall rent/buy his own place, Neil will move in with his fiancé Tina Mayhew.
And another graduated more, Leon Walker, will also rent/buy a place of his own.

Some short-lived romance:
Dirk and Lena, whom we seen before, got romantically involved... but it did not last long.
Slapping and flying stars may mean that the house won't be as friendly as it used to!

And now let's get the main hood pics
Scholar
Original Poster
#255 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 7:58 PM
And now about the other hoods.

First downtown, which is sparsely populated but it seems there are babies on the way
For example Tessa Vonderstain (née Ramírez) is now pregnant.

And Naia Dukrarn-Walker finally married Jamison Hamilton (no party this time, just something very private).
Ridley is now a toddler and Naia is pregnant again

And onto the main hood.
Newly graduated Neil Raymond bought his own place, and the first thing he did was inviting Aryana Baker

On the other hand his twin brother Liam moved in with his fiancé, Danielle Lowe, into the smallest apartment his family has ever seen.
Would they help him economically? (The Landgraabs in my game have very little cash, and at this point are saving up to send Grace to college.)

Danielle btw is not actually faithful to Liam... and here you can see her flirting with Gilbert Jacquet.
Will marriage take place or is there a chance that Liam finds out and breaks with her?

I would really like Pekkung to find someone to share his life with. But luck is not on his side.
Melody had rejected before, but lately she's been accepting his advances and they even kissed. But proposing was certainly going a bit too far a bit too fast!
(Pity, they would have made a wonderful couple!)

Being still a bachelor he seemed easy prey for chronically unfaithful Romance Sims such as Celeste McClellan (neé Mace).
But he was not. Actually he rejected her plainly.

These are not twins, Jocelyn is the eldest sister of Brynlee and has actually grown into a child - you can see her opening the fridge while her mom gives birth to baby Samuel.
Alien eyes btw!

More toddlers: This is Roland Smithers, only grandson of former mayor and current vampire Martha Smithers.

And Opal Mace also give birth to a little one (but purely human babies are too dull to take them a photo )

Teenagers on the other hand are more interesting. This is Gia Delarosa, Florence's only daughter.

Slapping! What happened between Ellen and Grover to get to this point?
(I must admit that I let my teens flirt a lot, so sometimes I'm quite at a loss )

And this is pretty much it all!

Field Researcher
#256 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 4:00 PM
Nice update! Ellen's expression is priceless -- whatever he did, she looks really mad about it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#257 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 1:51 PM
This is something I used to do on every rotation, but as the number of family grew it became too time consuming. But every once in a while still feels ok to spend some time doing this, if only to remember everybody's names.
Not much to comment here, just pics
Field Researcher
#258 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 3:02 PM
That's a good way to get a quick overview of the sims in your hood, and to see the families together.
Scholar
Original Poster
#259 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 6:49 PM
I've had quite a lot of internet issues lately - long story short, internet not working properly for almost two months. Which means no leisure browsing for me. Which means more Sims playing in my leisure time
So I'm gonna try to catch up with my updates now!

College. There is always a lot of flirting going on, as usual. Take for example Felix Walton or Zack Zadra-Atkins.

And Lena Dukrarn-Walker graduated, moved into a little house of her own (yeah, she could afford it!) and married to Professor Jerry Carlson - hence becoming Lena Carlson.
Funny how her mother, Marjorie, was thinking about the other single daughter Ann. Probably something in the lines of "Oh, when will Ann get married? Even Lena is married already!"

Actually from a romantic perspective Ann is not bored. She has been involved with Jett Kelley (half-playable at college) but it seems she was not the only one. Someone got really mad at Jett when she saw him kissing Ann!

And this is Celia Mayhew trying to kiss Jamess Walker, who plain rejected her.
(My Knowledge-Knowledge couples are not working out at all!)

More surprisingly, Tessa Vonderstein (neé Martínez) has been unfaithful to her husband Jesus with Liam Raymond!
At the meantime she was already pregnant, and her baby girl Lola was born shortly after.

Another birth!
Naia Hilton (neé Dukrarn-Walker) gave birth to baby girl Misha - who is completely human.

And Jodie Larson had twins. (No surprise, being a twin herself.) Babies were named Jenny and Johnny.

Also a proposal. Leon Walker proposed to her girlfriend Lisha Sloan (half-playable at college).

It's not the only one.
Gilber Jacquet, who would apparently be forever a bachelor, just proposed to Daniella Lowe.
He haven't been dating anyone else lately so maybe it's really for good :lovestruc

This is Prod Daeli, now a teenager. I really like his face, it's quite unique but not bizarre.
And he's not wasting time, Nadia Lowe already asked him out on a date.

Another birthday, but for a little one. Samuel Dukrarn-Walker in the arms of his mother Phoebe.
They have a quite large family and a very little house, but luckily Marjorie Walker (Sannhim's mother) asked them all to move in with her into her unfinished-fancy villa.

And a fire!
Yeah, a fire in the Freeman-Palmer house got ugly but there were not casualties.
There was a pink firefighter though

AND BIG NEWS. Cyril Baker died.
His life was quite uneventful, but still he's one of the founders of the city - and the last surviving one.
(While there are still some 1st generation Sims on the neighbourhood, those were originally townies.)

Field Researcher
#260 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 5:44 PM
College is a fun time for sims, I think. That's where they often surprise me with who they choose to be with and marry.
It looks like Gilbert may finally be ready to settle down.
I like Prod and Nadia together; that's a great picture of them.
Maybe that firefighter got a little too close to the fire and roasted a bit!
It's a bit sad to see the last founder die.

Nice update; thank you for sharing it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#261 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 7:10 PM
Yeah, college is a very amusing time for many Sims.
From a romantic point of view, it's interesting that love relationships are severed so their former love interests may be left behind (in some cases, still in high school) and more often than not they find different partners.
It's a point in which many lineages are stablished.

Thank you for posting, Cher64 <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#262 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 9:09 PM Last edited by Amura : 22nd Nov 2019 at 3:27 PM.
I took so many pictures on this rotation!!!
I think I'm gonna try to keep the explanation short, otherwise this post would be huge. Well, maybe it already is anyway

First of all, college. As usual.
Lorna Walker is in college now.

Dirk White-Entayta falling in love with Aryana Lewis, she is one of the more romantically active Sims in my hood.

Twins Betty and Pete Wilsonoff graduated. Each of them will move to a place of their own.

Twins Carl and Zack Zadra-Atkins take different paths. Carl got expelled, while Zack keeps studying and his relationship with this townie girl advances.

Leopold Tinker got on probation. (It would be a shame if he did not graduate, considering his parents efforts to send their children to college.)

Now onto downtown residents. (Which now are a lot.)
Carl moved there and got a little house of his own. Despite being expelled he left college with his share of the money of the household.

So did Betty, who enjoyed a day out with some friends. And when she returned home she realized she's pregnant...
The father is Leopold Tinker, of course. They were high school sweethearts, got engaged at college and now they are expecting their first child (probably not the last one, considering both are Family Sims).

Her brother Pete also got a nice place, but his personal choice was inviting friends over and also seducing some women.
Aryana is quite an easy target , he also seduced Lorna.

Here Ann Dukrarn-Walker, who was sharing a house with friends, proposed to Jett Kelley.
So she'll move out and get a new place to share with him, pics will come later.

These are the Vondersteins, with all of Tessa's family invited for Lola's birthday.

And, well, did I mention Aryana already?
Yeah, she's involved with so many guys that sometimes she gets in the middle of a storm. Neil Raymong and Pete Wilsonoff fighting over her, while (apparently) Pete's mother tries to talk to her.
Surprisingly her husband never caught her!

And these are the Hiltons, always having so much luck (their wedding will never be forgotten!). This time, Jamison failed to repair a TV.
On a happier side, little Misha is growing up healthy and happy.

Now let's talk about the main subhood.
Ann rented an apartment and married Jett right away. Now she's Ann Kelley.

The Mayhews asked their daughter Celia to move in with them (and gave some money to their other daughter Tina).
Celia has not been lucky with James Walker, and finally gave up. Her friendship with (townie) Rowan Suwankiri quickly gave her hope, and indeed he seems interested in her too!

Tristam Freeman got promoted, which meant he returned home early, which meant he caught his wife Jess in bed with someone else (and still with the whoohoo blob over their heads!).
He asked for the divorce, and Jess left the house with her mother. (See more about her later.)

Derrick Lowe died of old age.
Oh, Death was kind enough as to bring hot women to accompany him, so he does not seem distressed

This is James Walker renting an apartment.

And Liam Raymond getting married to Tina Mayhew, quite privately.
They are planning to move out as soon as possible, now that Tina got some money from her parents and they can probably afford it.

And in Marjorie Walker's villa, the population is changing.
Daughter-in-law Phoebe is pregnant once again, and sister Eleanor just died of old age. (More ghosts, therefore more chances of being scared as Sannhim is).

Jess and her mother renting an apartment in the same fancy building as her brother James.
Jess does not seem specially sad, actually now she feels quite free again.

And finally Bluewater Village.
Chester Gieke finally met a girl who likes him, let's see if this gets any serious.

The Tinker twins were behaving strangely. (Hard to see because there was not much light there.)
Lizzie Entayta is slapping Russel because he was flirting with someone else - he had not noticed Lizzie was around, that's the problem with home-based bussinesses.
And Edward felt like it was his turn to get romantic with Lizzie himself!

Last but not least, Gilbert Jacquet did indeed get married to Daniella Lowe!
Scholar
Original Poster
#263 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 7:01 PM
New students at college: Lizzie & Flannagan Entayta.

Also first college year, Callista Wilsonoff. She was seen dating Brody Mace - who is quite her senior.

Dirk ups his grades in a different way

Carl Zadra-Atkins proposed to his townie girlfriend, named Debbie.

Felix Walton and Leopold Tinker graduated and are ready to move back to the regular subhoods.
Felix will move on his own, Leopold will move in with his fiancé Betty Wilsonoff.

In the main hood, Lena Carlton keeps cheating on her husband, this time with Dirk White-Entayta.

Leopold moved in with Betty, just in time for the birth of their first daughter, Autumn Wilsonoff.
They married afterwards, and decided to go for Betty's surname (since there are plenty of Tinkers in this hood).

Not the only marriage, Leon Walker also married Lisha Sloan (now Lisha Walker).

Good old Pdri has been a widow for a while and decided to get involved with this guy... but her deceased husband seemed to disagree with the idea.

And this is Celia Mayhew proposing to her mature boyfriend, Ronan Suwankiri.

Jappung Daeli-Jobs gave birth to twins Carol and Cecil.
Both babies have alien skin, which is cool

And Jappung's twin brother Pekkung proposed to Melody Tinker... and she said yes!
They have had a quite complicated relationship from the beginning, but it seems they are gonna be together in the end!

And this is Ann Walker, noticing that she is pregnant! (Oh, she's beautiful, I'm hoping for a handsome alien baby!)

Jess Walker, on the other hand, is enjoying her life as a single Sim again. Not missing being married at all.

Celeste McClellan is married, not that she cares much about respecting her husband...

Cassius Freeman lost his job - in his dream career, which is a pity.
And his wife Lucy is pregnant again!

Some of their children are already teens, for example Cynthia who is falling for Nick Lewis.

Another baby, this is Sophie Dukrarn-Walker, named after the founder of the Walker family.

And this is Disarp White-Entayta, now an elder.

In Bluewater Village, Laern Landgraab tried to seduce Brody Mace but he rejected her.
It seems he likes young Callista much better, huh.

And teens! This is Reese Mace with Russel Tinker, both very handsome people.

And Gustave Tinker being abducted!
(No teen pregnancy in my game, but this will get him some college scholarship which is nice.)

Scholar
Original Poster
#264 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 2:24 PM
Grace Landgraab, only heiress to the Malcom Landgrab IV, is now in college.

So are the twins Edward & Russel Tinker (after the makeover, Edward looks so much like his brother Leopold) and Steve Freeman.

This is Edward, meeting Lizzie Entayta a bit better :lovestruc

And others graduated, namely Dirk White-Entayta and Zack Zadra-Atkins.
After graduation Zack moved in with his twin brother Carl, and Dirk moved on his own.

And what happened in the regular subhoods?

Dirk seems to be interested in Grace. He is not into commitment, otherwise that would be a good catch indeed!

Lena Carlson is pregnant. I'm looking forward meeting her babies!

And Pdri got abducted. Unfortunately, she's too old to get impregnated

Tristam Freeman seems to be already over his ex-wife Jess, and got involved with a townie (named Caryl, I think).
He already introduced her to his son Devon... and Jess' grandma Carol ghost seemed quite curious about her, but they did not get to "meet".

Cecil & Carol Daeli-Jobs are now toddlers. Cuties.

Ann Kelly also had twins, two girls named Jennifer (green eyed) and Abigail (alien eyed).

This is Jess Walker kissing Dirk White-Entayta. Two romance Sims together, unlikely to become a serious relationship.

Lucy Freeman gave birth to baby Dorian, and her husband Cassius became an elder.

Maurice and Nadia. Again. They are lovely.

Marjorie helping with the birthday of her granddaughter Sophie, then attending together to the birth of twins Rannh (human) and Mary (alien-skinned).

Afterwards, Marjorie proposed to former landlord José Robles. I guess it's been long enough for her to think about marrying again, because her husband Rannh (yep, same name as the baby) has been dead for quite a while now.

Last but not least, Daniella Jaquet gave birth to baby Nicole. The Jacquet family now has a heiress too.

Field Researcher
#265 Old 8th Dec 2019 at 8:57 PM
I used to make all my uni students study, get good grades, and graduate. This time I'm basing it more on their personalities and the wants that come up. I like the variety of life situations you've gotten with your students.

Ann seemed a lot happier about the engagement than Jett!

I love the picture of Betty and Leopold, where he's making fists and she's just looking at the camera like "What an idiot!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#266 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 5:16 PM
I grow bored very easily of perfect families, perfect students and perfect job performances.
That's how I used to play the game in the beginning, then I realized that it was much more amusing when unexpected things actually happened. Now I play according to wants.
My terms are short (1 day only) and Sims only study if a) they roll a want to study OR b) all their needs are met and their aspiration bar is maxed, so it's not easy anymore.
Still most of my Sims graduate, but sometimes there is a dropout.
And since I got the mod for college pregnancy, I'm having some of those too.

Things between Ann and Jett moved so fast, and it's indeed not what he intended. But I do love Romance Sims to get married. Because they make things happen.
At least sometimes. Because he was a townie, it's hard to say whether he'll be rolling many "have x lovers" wants or he'll be rolling completely faithful ones.

I'm sure Betty loves Leopold despite his silly moments XD
And being both Family Sims I'm expecting quite a few babies, but I think none of them had a children related LTW so probably not a huge lot of them.
I'm just hoping they don't inherit Betty's elven ears, I just don't like elven ears that much.
Scholar
Original Poster
#267 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 8:16 PM
And finished another rotation :D

College first.
Flannagan Entayta is on probation, his twin sister Lizzie is doing better though.

Craig Entayta is a college student too, now living with his siblings, and has met a girl he really likes - townie Gracie Steinfeld.

And Lizzie proposed to her sweetheart, Edward Tinker.

It's funny to remember now that Lizzie used to date Russel Tinker in high school, but they broke up when she saw him flirting Reese Mace. Edward did not lose his time - he took his brother's place right away - and has been with Lizzie ever since.
And now that Reese is on college now (and she's gorgeous as ever!) she's back with Russel!
So, two lasting couples, it seems.

Turn for downtown.
Zack Zadra-Atkins married his fiancé, Debbie. But none of them seems super excited about it...

The Carlsons had an alien-eyed baby, whom they named Kevin.

Betty & Leopold Wilsonoff had baby boy named Ron.

Today there is a lot about the Tinkers: Edward, Russel, Leopold... and now Melody.
After so much struggle, she tied the knot with Pekkung Daeli-Jobs. Wearing the worst wedding dress ever.

Lack Walker, who was Melody's roommate, decided to find a place for her own.

Neil Raymond having fun with a friend.

The Hiltons had two more babies, Melvin and Sheyla - one of them has alien eyes, but I'm not sure which one

In the main hood, Celia Mayhew (who lives with her parents, as she is to inherit the house) married Ronan - and he's the one who changed his surname.

The Kelleys' babies are now toddlers, blonde Abigail and brunette Jennifer.

And yet another toddler birthday party, this is Dorian Freeman, the youngest of Lucy and Cassius (who is already an elder).

Liam and Tina Raymond are yet childless, it was not a good idea to have a baby in the tiniest apartment ever, but now that they have a house of their own I would love to see them having a baby.

The Dukrarn-Walker family has plenty of children so sometimes there is more than one birthday.
Jocelyn is now a teen, Mary and Rannh are now toddlers.

Tracy Bruenig, trying to fill the void left by her late husband Vradia. It seems she manages quite well.
She is still living in Vradia's house with their twin children, but also with Vradia's son Arvian and his wife Kay. I'm quite sure that after the children leave Tracy will also get her own place.

And Kay is now an elder.

Another one growing up, this is Carlton Mace.

In Bluewater Village, Jodie Larson is pregnant again.

And Nicole Jacquet is a cute toddler.

Scholar
Original Poster
#268 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Amura : 1st Jan 2020 at 3:00 PM.
EDIT:
Time for writing.
Yesterday (last year! :D) I uploaded the images, but because the new uploader (which is super cool) arranges things differently and I have a ton of pics, I didn't get to actually writing the rotation sumary. So let's start the year by finishing this pending task

COLLEGE:
Nadia Lowe is a new student and she seems to be studying a lot, but she also found time for love. Not sure whether Dirk White-Entayta is a good choice though, quite a womanizer.

She lived shortly in the same house as Lorna Walker, who just graduated and will get a house of her own.

This is Craig Entayta, proposing to his girlfriend. (I think he ought to get a makeover, looks too much alike to cousin Dirk.)
I love how students get involved in romantic relationships, make out and even propose in front of their roommates who absolutely and completely ignore them :D

Grace Landgraab by the way is playing too much and studing too little, or so it seems.
On academic probation now. Not sure she's worried, her future as a heiress seems solved either way.

Flannagan Entayta and Steve Freeman failed as well, they are on probation too.

A group of students dining together. Lionel Freeman and Gustave Tinker are new students in this household.

DOWNTOWN:
Lorna Walker, who just graduated, moved into a little house and went out on a date with Dirk.
Soon enough he was slapped by a professor he used to date, and then he met Aryana Baker and after flirting with her Lorna got mad at him too.
Hilariously he said that was a great date! (This guy is nuts :D)

This is Debbie Zadra-Atkins, Zack's wife, who is newly pregnant. Will the baby inherit alien traits?

Pete Wilsonoff flirted with this girl (a blonde townie girl whose name I don't remember) but after a point she rejected him, so he decided to go for Laern Landgraab instead. She's still hot and she's never been a faithful one anyway.

And here is professor Jerry Carlson with his son Kevin, who is now a toddler. Look at those deep dark eyes, inherited from mommy Lena.

Leopold and Betty Wilsonoff dream of a large family. Autumn will soon grow into a child, Ron has just grown into a toddler and they are already expecting another baby.

These are Pekkung and Melody Daeli-Jobs. It took forever for these two to decide to tie the knot, but now they are in no hurry to bring a baby to this world. They'd rather investigate in whatever science brings them.
But I'm hoping for a baby eventually. Just because. Aliens.

And this is Neil Raymond, dating this woman whose makeup is so out of date.

MAIN HOOD:
The Hiltons have outgrown their house and moved into a new place in the main hood. With four children they already needed.
Btw families like these make me think that maybe I should arrange my subhoods according to the number of bedrooms of the houses. For example, smaller apartments for newly graduated, single Sims and couples could be in downtown, and larger houses with a number of bedrooms in the main hood.

This is Pdri Entayta proposing to her elder boyfriend. In their undies. Because why not.

And James Walker got abducted! That means a new alien baby is on the way!

Tristam Freeman is trying to begin anew with his girlfriend Caryl, but the ghost of her ex-mother-in-law might get a bit annoyed if he marries someone else...

Ghost Carol would love to see another of her grandchildren named after her husband, J'Sapp. Young J'Sapp is now a teen, and a quite alien looking one.

While Tristam gets engaged, his ex-wife Jess enjoys herself. In this rotation, she got involved with one townie and with Felix Walton.

Celeste McClellan is a Romance Sim too, and being married never stopped her from seducing other men.

Another branch of the Freeman family, Chesley is one of the children of Cassius and Lucy. Fairly handsome considering the huge mouth inherited from his father's father.

And this is Rivia Lowe, going out with friends and enjoying her time now that both her daughters are left the nest.
[img]https://thumbs.modthesims.info/getimage.php?file=1895639[/img
Brody Mace finally proposed to Callista Wilsonoff. She's still in college, but she'll move in with him when she graduates.

On the other hand, Marjorie Walker married José Robles - and she's now Marjorie Robles.
He is glad to marry such a wealthy woman, and she's glad to marry someone who is willing to help at home. Because she lives with her son Sannhim and daughter-in-law Phoebe and their many children, and they are all quite sick!

Now this is the hugest piece of drama right now. Seriously.
Arvian Zadra-Atkins was the first son of Vradia Zadra and Callista Atkins (they also had three daughters: Vivian Mayhew, Rivia Lowe and Vilma Wilosonoff), and Vradia asked him to move in with him and hoped to influence him to settle (because Arvian is a Romance Sim). He was successful, Arvian married Kay and had twins Carl & Zack (now adults living on their own, Zack about to be a father too).
Then Vradia himself met a much younger woman, Tracy Bruenig, fell in love, got her pregnant and married her.
He did not want to move out nor to kick Arvian and his family out, so they decided to live all together even after their own twins Jeremiah & Meadow Zadra-Bruenig were born (they are now teens and about to go to college). Since they got along wonderfully it was no issue.
When Vradia died (of old age) Tracy was decided to stay there until her children went to college (to benefit from the household money). And also Arvian is so handsome. So. Things are getting weird.

OK, let's go back to normal routine. Herbie Mace growing up.

BLUEWATER VILLAGE:
Jodie Larson was pregnant again and gave birth to baby Nelson. Her other children, Jodie & Johnny, are still toddlers.

And Malcom Landgraab is an elder. Ready to retire or trying to make an even larger fortune?
Scholar
Original Poster
#269 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 7:56 PM
OK, my posts lately are extremely long. So I'm gonna split them - I'm gonna try one post her subhood, and I'll see how it goes.
Considering that I'll be posting less images, I think it's ok to not resize them, right?

First in my rotation, college.
And we have seven new students!! That's a lot!
One of them (Evie Tinker) moved into the same house as her brothers, but the rest of them got a house of their own because there was not enough space for them all.
So the new roommates are Xander White-Entayta, Marco Ramírez, Meadow & Jeremiah Zadra-Bruenig, and Ellen & Maurice Walker.

Some of them got a slight makeover after the arrival. Fixing Meadow's makeup to match the new clothes, getting a more formal outfit for Marco because this sportive one did not suit him, and some beard for Maurice because he's always had that ragged style and those terrible mismatched pants & sweater look great on him :D
I still think Ellen will get a makeover of some sort, but I don't know whether to change the makeup and hairdo or to change the clothes for a more pinpup-y style.
Also Jeremiah looks so much like his uncle Arvian!

They all did some studing, managed to pass the first course with no problems, and Meadow even found time to flirt with Lionel Freeman.

And still one more new student. Evie Tinker, the adopted child of the Tinkers, moved into another house with more students.

There were some events as well.
Callista Wilsonoff graduated, and she's ready to move back to the main hood - into Brody Mace's house, since they are engaged.

Nadia Lowe has been dating Dirk White-Entayta (she's not the only one) and because she's a family Sim she did not hesitate to propose to him.
I wonder how this will turn out!

Lizzie Entayta graduated at well, and she'll be moving to the main hood on her own.

College has been extremely slow to play lately.
I think my households are getting way too large, with 6-8 Sims with household it's always hard to play but college students specially so.
For this reason I'm starting to build a large 4 bedroom college house, a regular house with a dorm-like structure. Just more spacious because my students tend to bring along plenty of stuff.
I'll try to finish it before I play college again.
Scholar
Original Poster
#270 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 7:51 PM
Downtown.

Zack & Debbie Zadra-Atkins baby was born. Candy was a (completely human) baby girl.

They live in a two bedroom house, which Zack's twin brother Carl bought when he drop college.
But now Carl decided to move out and find a new place, so he'll be going to the main hood an renting an apartment at Cheapdale Place.

Pete Wilsonoff's relationship with Laern Landgraab is getting hot!

Pete's sister Betty and her husband Leopold want a large family, and their third child was born. She was named Lauren, after Leopold's grandmother.

Melody and Pekkung Daeli-Jobs are both focused on science, but I could not let them go without having at least a baby
Pekkung celebrated his birthday a little before their baby girl, Myrtle, was born. And she's got alien looks!

Lorna Walker's love life is not great.
She used to date Dirk White-Entayta, but their last date included a lot of slapping. Now she tried to flirt with Felix Walton but he plainly rejected her.
Funny that in the end they both accepted having lunch at her place

Field Researcher
#271 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 10:12 PM
Uh oh, I hope Flannagan has improved his grades, or has he dropped out? And Grace, though it seems less important for her?
Obviously Lizzie and Russel weren't meant to be a couple, and everything has worked out as it should with the Tinkers.
I've had marriages where one was unhappy about it, but never one where both were unhappy. Zack and Debbie's story should be interesting.
Melody must really love Christmas!
I guess Nadia Lowe hasn't been in school long enough to have heard about Dirk's exploits. I hope she doesn't get her heart broken. She's gorgeous, by the way. It seems that Dirk really likes the drama, if that's what he considers a great date.

I, too, find it much harder to play 8 uni students than 8 members of a regular household. It gets pretty hectic.
I try to arrange each hood with similar-sized houses grouped together. I also consider it a challenge to keep some of my sims in houses that have been in the family for generations, and which are usually way too small.
Scholar
Original Poster
#272 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 7:09 PM
I haven't played them again yet, but I'm hopeful they will improve their grades. Most of my students do, may not have enough time to skill up AND study in one semester, but if they managed to at least get those skills the first time they will only need to study the second one.

Romance Sims tend to be the ones unhappy about getting married, and they get famously with other Romance Sims, so every once in a while I have a Romance+Romance marriage. Which I always expect to end up in drama but sometimes they even end up being perfectly long-lasting marriages. You never know.

Nadia is beautiful indeed. I do not like her clothes much but I've never got around to change them.
Maybe she thinks that Dirk will "be different" now that she's with her, that he will "change" when they marry, things like that.

I've built a new 4-bedroms house for my college students, but I'm not sure whether I'll move some of them from their current home to settle in it or simply wait until some of them need a new house.
I think I should built a few more, because I'm assuming that's the proper size for my college housing.
Scholar
Original Poster
#273 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 7:46 PM
Since I'm at it, why not post some update? I haven't finished the main hood rotation yet, but I guess it's long enough to get divided into parts :D

Carl Zadra-Atkins moved out from the house he shared with his brother Zack (and now Zack's wife and children) and into a tiny apartment at Cheapdale Place.
He was interested in Lizzie Entayta but his attempts were soon rejected.

He did not remain broken-hearted for more than two seconds, and soon he was flirting with a professor.
Lizzie was happy about him, she is a nice girl and would not have liked to make him suffer.

Vilma would like to see Pete settle, and a fancy-skinned girl seems as great a choice as any, so she did not hesitate to introduce him to her newest acquitance and hope for bright-pink grandchildren :D

Pdri on the other hand is not thinking about her (numerous) grandchildren, but of her life as a newly-wed. Her second husband is former-townie Aiden Lang.

James Walker had been abducted by aliens in the previous rotation, and he gave birth in this one to a beautiful baby boy.
He chose the name Joseph for him, and because the Medicine Career reward matched the nursery color scheme he never bothered to remove it from there

Kliive Gorge becoming an elder.

Christian and Klaav Walker had made a choice on the inheritance issue.
They asked their son Leon to bring his wife and live with them, so he'll be inheriting the house and business (along with a loan) while siblings Lack, Lorna, Maurice and Ellen got an equal share in cash.

Now living with his parents, Leon has to suffer the "visits" of her late grandparents.
So it was in order that when his son was born, he and Lisha decided to name him Vaklin (after Leon's granparent).

And a second marriage for Tristam Freeman. Caryl (neé Bui) joins the family, and seems to get along just fine with step-son Devon.

Tristam's brother Jason and his wife Claire recently got a new roommate. (I had a game reset after adding/removing some mods, and every roommate was removed.)
Funny enough, they chose the same pinkish woman that Vilma introduced to Pete

Jess Walker, Tristam's ex-wife, seems to be a bit jealous of him getting ahead in the marriage "game" and decided to propose to one of her lovers, name is Chandler I think. She is a Romance Sim and wants lots of lover, so things may turn ugly at any time.

Last, this is the house of Innah & Jasmine Dukrarn-Walker. His mother, Marjorie, was visiting the very same day on which their only son Thane was growing up into a teenager.

And I'm gonna stop counting points and forget about the original challenge.
Just because that's no fun anymore
Field Researcher
#274 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 2:53 PM
Lizzie does seem nice, she just wasn't interested in Carl romantically.
I hope Pete and the pink girl get along well; I'd like to see their babies.
It was smart of Christian and Klaav to think ahead and plan how they will take care of their children after they die.
I like how everyone is dancing for joy about Tristam and Caryl's marriage.
Jess, that is not how to look at marriage!

Nice update, Amura.
Scholar
Original Poster
#275 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 6:51 PM
I've been re-reading this thread, and it seems that Lizzie was engaged to Edward! I had completely forgotten! >_<
No wonder then, because she's Family Sim

I'm also hoping for someone (Pete or whoever) to get in a relationship with a weirdly skinned person, but so far my hood is quite endogamic XD

And I'm decided to make (most of) my Sims divide their inheritance in a similar manner.
So all children get the same value (money) while others get the house (which may have a mortgage in order to get the money for the siblings). That's the easiest way around.
I don't know, I think I've noticed it now because my parents have been talking lately about the topic. And while IRL I strongly disagree with equal distribution (why would I want half a house, if I don't live nor plan to live in that city, while my brother would make a good use of it?) I really like this "fairness" for my average Sim family.

Yeah, I also loved the dancing pic. It was not a wedding party at all, just Devon and a guest autonomously dancing :D

Jess likes getting in trouble, that's why I like her XD

Page 11 of 12