Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1929 Lincoln Phaeton

by Fresh-Prince Posted 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:23 AM

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Instructor
#51 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:52 PM
Holy hell! You really outdid yourself on this one.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 6:52 AM
My game would be empty without you <3 =P

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:53 AM
As usual, Primo! Thank you so much for sharing. I can barely turn on my pc, so I must rely on talented people like you to provide me with the items I would like and you never fail me. Again, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:47 PM
I was making a sims 2 film about the triangle shirtwaist factory and I needed an old car so I fell in love with this car the second I saw it.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:07 PM
P.e.r.f.e.c.t.

"Long live FREEDOM, where I come from, place that I call HOME!"(Ignite - A Place Called Home)
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 6:07 AM
This is a very very very good car, great job. Now if someone would make a 1973 Pontiac Grand AM I would be very happy.
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 2:46 AM
I think I may have to start a shrine to you now. This car is my favourite of all time, and you did an absolutely gorgeous job.
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 12:02 PM
It's fabulous! A real keeper. Your work is beyond amazing!
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 1:39 AM
Ooo... This is amazing. Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 8:27 PM
this is stunning..oh my...i absolutely love it! thank you! amazing work!

You need a uniform
So you won't be ignored
You are affected
And so you're accepted
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 4:07 AM
Great car, but how did you get in touch with the administrator to get the permission? I keep emailing them & I get no answer. Any info about how to get in touch with them will be greatly appreciated.
Instructor
#62 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 7:04 AM
Perfect. I'm going to be writing the article on Marissa Hood soon on DozerfleetWiki2, and this will allow me to discuss how Marissa and Shalia survived for so long just the two of them. Good job!

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
#63 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 6:12 AM
Default Buggy Car?
Here is a screenshot of your car as viewed from inside a neighboring lot. The wheels seem to be misplaced. Also, when entering the car, passengers and driver sit in incorrect locations, though the driver snaps to the correct location before driving. I have DoubleDeluxe+IKEA installed.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bombscare
this is great:-D hope i can get a nice black recolour of it soon:-D

If I can remember how to recolor objects, ill do one. I was thinking of it in black right before your post lol :P

Great work, as usual!
Mad Poster
#65 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 3:41 AM
amazingly excellent as usual, F-P!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#66 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Here is a screenshot of your car as viewed from inside a neighboring lot. The wheels seem to be misplaced. Also, when entering the car, passengers and driver sit in incorrect locations, though the driver snaps to the correct location before driving. I have DoubleDeluxe+IKEA installed.

This is because the game generates a next-door car along normal proportions of the car it was cloned from, and since he moved the wheels out of their original positions, the game will not render it correctly from neighborhood. The snapping to correct positions is normal for all cloned cars with moved seats.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#67 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 7:58 PM
ooOooooooo Beautiful! Gee! Wow! I wish I could afford the real thing! .. Good thing someone as talented as you make them for us to use in our game! THANK YOU! :D
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 8:01 PM
LOVE! You are too talented.
Wiki Wizard
#69 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 8:33 PM
This is so nice, well done and thanks!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 7:17 PM
It reminds me of Chitty Chitty-Bang Bang (I'm a great fan of that mocie - I watched it all the time when I was younger.) Thanks for the car
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 6:52 PM
I'm utterly in love with this one. Fresh Prince has always put out amazing cars for our Sims to drive, but this one should be a museum piece. Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 9:30 PM
why create a 4 seats car when you only allow 2 seats accessible?
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 5:16 AM
thank you sooo much the car is so pretty
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 10:50 PM
Thanks alot! But one quick thing. Um will this work with Numenor's DrivableCarsWithoutNL mod? if not than its still really cool.
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 4:04 AM
Oh my, what a stylish and beautifully made car! Thanks for sharing and have a nice day :-)
Page 3 of 5