Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BrightEyes Colorblend Texture Replacements

by Miniie Posted 16th Jul 2009 at 5:55 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:16 PM
These eyes are gorgeous; I love the subtle color highlights you added. Yours are my favorite eyes by far!
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 6:26 PM
Out of all the CC eyes I've seen these are by far the best crafted ones! So beautiful!! I'm going to go try them in my game now Keep up the great work it is appreciated by all of us here on this site.
Ty so much for not going on TSR and charging for your creations, not all of us are made of money and can afford to pay for CC.
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:56 AM
..thank you so much for these color blend eyes. I notice you said that you were currently working on non-replacement eyes that could be customized. Does this include changing the pupil size as well as the textures? Because that would make them the default "have to have" eyes if you could make that a possibility - I prefer the larger pupil as opposed to the "vampire" type that are commonly available to download - more kudos to you if that's part & parcel of what you are attempting...
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 12:31 AM
These are hands-down my fav eyes - FANTABULOUS! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 12:05 AM
These eyes are awesome!!! They look freakishly real in CAS. GOOD JOB!!!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 2:32 PM
I love these. I think they're amazing! you're doing great!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 6:16 PM
thank you so much for these
your the best
=]
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 10:57 PM
These are my favorite eyes! They are awesome. Thanks so much for all the hard work and for sharing these with us. :D

Legends of Dragon Valley - A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 11:59 PM
I'm in love with these eyes. <3
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 4:34 PM
So, I have had these eyes since you came out with them, and I just have to come by and say, they are the best eyes for TS3 made, they look beautiful in any color, and blend extemely well. I just refuse to use any other set... these are perfect!
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:25 PM
I just wanted to say when the game first came out I tried a bunch of different eyes, but once I found these I will never use anything else. You did such an amazing job on them. Absolutely gorgeous in game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 2:02 AM
Okay, this may sound like a stupid question but will these work for the new Pets expansion or will I have to find "Pet" eye colors? If the latter is the case will you make a pet version? Thank you, they're beautiful. Have been using for a good while now :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 7:23 PM
Somehow, I always keep coming back to these eye defaults. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:40 AM
I wonder: will these work well with vampires? I remember having other defaults but my vamp had like amber/gold-brown eyes but he looked kind of blind x..x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 10:26 AM
have tried loads of different eyes and I always come back to these! you hit the jackpot; the irises aren't too big/small, the color possibilities are very realistic and natural. I always have these as my default. amazing job
Page 2 of 2