Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 30 of 84
Instructor
#726 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:46 PM
Kay, thanks, Ill fix it -_-

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#727 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 8:30 AM
WOW!! Thank you x1012091208127. Seriously, you are awesome.
Test Subject
#728 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:13 AM
Thank you so mouch~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always thanks
Test Subject
#729 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Awesomemod is here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

It usually works only with the last game version. Current version is 1.10, but there is somewhere an update for 1.11 in the testing area.

Where can I download the version for 1.9/2.4?
I Think (think - don't know) the non-default skintones only work up to this patch.
Scholar
Original Poster
#730 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemitis
Where can I download the version for 1.9/2.4?
I Think (think - don't know) the non-default skintones only work up to this patch.

You can't. Awesomemod is always for the latest version (or the version before if it hasn't been updated yet). Old versions aren't kept.
Test Subject
#731 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 1:04 PM
You can't. Awesomemod is always for the latest version (or the version before if it hasn't been updated yet). Old versions aren't kept.

Thanks. I will try to update my game.

Or use Awesomemod, it already contains both Hacks.

Do you mean the hack for removing the slider limits per section and Drakah's slider mod, or your both hacks?

Sorry for asking so many questions...
Lab Assistant
#732 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 3:17 PM
please update this mod on a game version : 1.11/2.6/3.2 !
Instructor
#733 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 5:34 PM
Sorry jonha, I really dont know whats going wrong, but no matter wwhat i do, it comes out the same. So i wont be able to post the file Sorry D:

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#734 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 9:10 PM
Hi
Hi, I´ve got a question:
All the time, when I wanna download something on the top of the page is a warning that I should read Instruction, or rules and so one...
Can anybodytell me how I can download somethin'?
-> I've finally installed 7-Zip...

ThNKS
Marlen

And: I finally read the instruction!(Or the rules)
Scholar
Original Poster
#735 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:21 PM Last edited by jonha : 5th Apr 2010 at 12:27 PM.
Quote:
Do you mean the hack for removing the slider limits per section and Drakah's slider mod, or your both hacks?

Awesomemod removes the slider limit and adds the ability to increase the slider range. So it contains Drakah's mod and my SliderHack.

Quote: Originally posted by dexter169
please update this mod on a game version : 1.11/2.6/3.2 !

Yes, I will do.

Quote: Originally posted by Fawkes
Sorry jonha, I really dont know whats going wrong, but no matter wwhat i do, it comes out the same. So i wont be able to post the file Sorry D:

Nevermind. I think I will update in a few hours myself and then upload my own hack.

Edit: New hack is online
Test Subject
#736 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 4:39 AM
Is it working for 2.6????? I just installed WA today and couldnt play for hours because of testing the mods to work! Oh and does it work with Nraas Super Computer? Oh and by new hack is online what do you mean?
Test Subject
#737 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 4:50 AM
Can the neck be adjusted in terms of width/girth? My biggest gripe is that I can't edit the size of the neck, so smaller sims end up with grotesquely wide necks regardless of how skinny they are. Or am I doing something wrong here?

I never retreat - but I sometimes advance in the opposite direction
Scholar
Original Poster
#738 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tarsier_1235
Is it working for 2.6?????

Yes. But you need to update.

Quote:
Oh and does it work with Nraas Super Computer?

Yes.

Quote:
Oh and by new hack is online what do you mean?

The new version of the sliderhack for 1.11/2.6/3.2 is online. See download section.

Quote: Originally posted by AndarielHalo
Can the neck be adjusted in terms of width/girth? My biggest gripe is that I can't edit the size of the neck, so smaller sims end up with grotesquely wide necks regardless of how skinny they are. Or am I doing something wrong here?

No the neck width currently can't be changed. But I will see if I can fix this.
Test Subject
#739 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:35 AM
Thank you~ Lol. You seperated it into 3 answers, sorry for more work?
Test Subject
#740 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 4:03 PM
Thank you so much! Just what I needed! Thanks
Test Subject
#741 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:51 PM
I have a couple of questions about the mod..
1.) Where can you find Awesomemod?
2.) Where do I install this? (Because I wasn't sure if I should install it in the HELS file or WA or both)
3.) Do I install the d3dx9_31.dll file in the WA, HELS, and orginal Sims 3 files?

Thanks'
Plucky
Scholar
Original Poster
#742 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Plucky97
I have a couple of questions about the mod..
1.) Where can you find Awesomemod?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html
Quote:
2.) Where do I install this? (Because I wasn't sure if I should install it in the HELS file or WA or both)

In the folder of the last SP/EP. In this case HELS.
Quote:
3.) Do I install the d3dx9_31.dll file in the WA, HELS, and orginal Sims 3 files?

It has to be in the folder of th last EP/SP, but it doesn't hurt to put it in all Sims 3 related game\bin folders.
Test Subject
#743 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:33 AM
i am very confuse on what happen to my game
my game runs very slows now and takes forever to load
after i downloaded the base slider and the latest core mod (or so i think is the latest) and install it
help? =(
Scholar
Original Poster
#744 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brezzy
i am very confuse on what happen to my game
my game runs very slows now and takes forever to load
after i downloaded the base slider and the latest core mod (or so i think is the latest) and install it
help? =(

Please try Delphy's Dashboard tool and check for conflicts and corrupted packages with it.

Please note that the first load after installing the sliderhack can take a little bit longer, because the game may have to regenerate the scriptcache. But after that everything should be as usual.
Test Subject
#745 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 6:58 PM
Hey, I have a question.. I have AVG Anti-Virus Free on my laptop, and I can't download your amazing sliders! I really really want them, and I think it's very weird because some things on this site I CAN download, and other ones NOT. I get a message when I click on your link for downloading:
--------------------------------------------------
No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.
Generated by getfile.php
--------------------------------------------

I checked all the points for why this isn't working, but my cookie blocker doesn't block modthesims.info.com, I have ticked the Remember Me button, I am logged in and I don't use Norton Internet Security!

Do you know what's wrong?
Anyway, you did a great job by making these sliders! The pictures are awesome!
Test Subject
#746 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 7:14 PM
It's two different bin folders in the game file and I wasn't sure if i should put it in the game/Bin file or game/Bin/bin file?

Thanks
Plucky
Test Subject
#747 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 7:53 PM
Nevermind. Got it! Thanks
Test Subject
#748 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:38 PM
well .. how can i know what sims 3 version do i have ? :$ :$ :$
Scholar
Original Poster
#749 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Goofy125
well .. how can i know what sims 3 version do i have ? :$ :$ :$

Use the launcher.
Test Subject
#750 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 11:19 PM
Which version of the sliderhack do I need if my game version is 1.0.631.00003?
Thanks in advance~ :D
Page 30 of 84