Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 12:33 PM
Default wcif............a ping pong table
where can i find a ping pong table......volleyball net............thx
Advertisement
Helptato
#2 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:38 PM
There's a ping pong table here and some recolours of it here.
Hope it helped.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th May 2021 at 9:01 PM
@Sparklypotato Thank you so much!!
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th May 2021 at 9:54 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : 17th May 2021 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Found another link
....And I just realized after searching that the original ask was from 2009. Oh, well, I guess I shouldn't let these links go to waste, right? Clearly someone's search brought them here.

@MrThomasV there's also MDPthatsme's 3t2 University Life Frat Plink Plonk Tennis Table and Nekosayuri's cupless version. (And try not to revive dead threads just for a thanks post, m'kay? )

And for anyone looking for a volleyball net, there's one in the beach set uploaded by amazone on Simscave here and a pool net by Pas on Simscave but you will need to register/login to view and download.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her