Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:26 PM
Default Bachelor(ette) Challenge: MY Version
Yes, i am perfectly aware that others have posted a challenge exactly like this, but mine will include tweaks from them and have many features from different expansion packs. It has nothing to do with the show, and is all coming from my own ideas. If you dont have these certain expansions (Late Night, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, or World Adventures) then you can easily switch out certain things. But I do, so im including them .

Ok so let this begin:

The Sims:

Now, you must first make your bachelor(ette). He/she can look like whatever you want, and have whatever traits you would like, but don't overboard on helpful traits like Great Kisser, Flirty, Schmoozer, and Friendly. Then, you can make the 7 contestants. Although I said 7, feel free to create as many as you would like, it's all up to you. Make sure they have a nice mix of traits, looks, races, clothes, and zodiac signs. Finally, you MUST hire a butler, or if you don't have Late Night, have one sim act as the butler. Have them have the Neat trait and always have them at max happiness. It is reccommended a butler, though as they live IN the house. Speaking of the house....

The House:

Now, you must choose a very large lot for the house, as it is going to be a mega-mansion. I would reccomend Bridgeport because you can have fun in the city, but any town is acceptable. Make sure there is room for every contestant, they each have a double bed, the butler has somewhere to sleep, and the bachelor(ette) has the master suite. You can make it as lavish as you would like, but here are things you must do.

Cannot include:
- More then the main tv in the living room.
- NO computers
- NO skill objects
- NO pets

The house must include all that is needed for the sims to survive. And have the butler cook a meal for everyone in the morning and at night. You must set-up the rooms though. You must have the master suite door locked so only the bachelor(ette) can enter.

Gameplay:

Ok, so when the contestants first enter your house, you must take the time to greet each and every one of them. Spend about 30 minutes with them, and then let them explore the house. Every night, have every come together for a group activity, be it a hot tub or watching the tv.

Week 1: Meet & Greet
In week 1, the contestants must get to know you bachelor(ette). At this time, you should mainly just start a conversation between sims and leave them to their own free will. On Sunday, the contestant with the lowest relationship with your sim will be kicked out of the house.

Week 2: Cooking Challenge
This week, you will have all the contestants prepare a meal for your sim. Whoever has the best meal wins the challenge, and goes on a date with your sim wherever you choose. *You can only control the contestants to make sure they prepare the meal. No more, no less.* Same elimination as before. The loser of the challenge, however, must clean everything in the house for the remainder of the week. You can only control them to clean things, and nothing else.

Week 3: Date Challenge
This week, you will go on a date with every contestant to the same venue. The dates will all happen at 5:00 PM and end at 9:00 PM. This gives you 4 hours to make your date happy, and learn about them. The winner of this challenge goes on another date with your sim. The loser or this challenge, however, is kicked from the house.

Week 4: Traveling!
On Friday of week 4, all of the remaining sims and your bachelor(ette) will travel to either France or China, but I would reccomend France because it seems more romantic. On your short vacation, you may sightsee around the city, and pick up nectar making. Before you leave your vacation, the sim with the lowest relationship will be left behind.

Week 5: Maturity Test
Have your bachelor(ette) enter into the Daycare profession, and let the 3 remaining contestants tend to the toddlers. Watch and see which one of them does the best job at it. Whoever takes care of the kids the best wins the challenge and a date with your sim. The loser however, must leave the house.

Week 6: Finale!
In this week, you will take both remaining contestants out on group activities everyday. Of course, at the end of this week, the person with the highest relationship wins, and your sim will propose to them!

Rules:

There aren't very many, but here are the major ones:
- You cannot control the contestants unless it is needed for the challenge, or for the punishment in challenge 1.
- You must leave it to the butler to make ALL meals, but if the contestants make their own food, let them.
- You cannot give certain access to items ONLY to one contestant. Everything is for everyone.
- If the contestants get jealous and your sim feels betrayed, HOORAY! Major plot twist

Eliminations
Ever Sunday, one of your contestants must be kicked from the house. BUT, if you have Generations, you can do a full ceremony. On the first day, go into town and buy 7 bouquets of flowers. At each ceremony, give away all of the bouquets. After the contestants get them, take back all except one, that one you will sell. That way, only 1 will go without a bouquet.

Feel free to give feedback on my challenge and post pictures of how it went

Evil beware, we have waffles.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:12 AM Last edited by Jayson422 : 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:31 AM.
Default *Bonus Challenges*
Like I said, you could use more then 7 contestans if you choose, so I decided to do so. I will be using 12 sims for this example, so feel free to pick and choose challenges if you use less sims then I did. And because there is more sims, there needs to be more challenges. So I will start off stating the original ones, and go from there. I will also revise what I said earlier for further clarification.

Week 1: Meet N' Greet
During this week, you will have to spend time to get to know each contestants, and you can only control the conversation as far as initiating it. The actions by the sims must be autonomous, no matter how much you disagree with what they do. The winner of this challenge is the one who has the highest growth in relationship by Friday. The loser will be kicked out of the house on Sunday after you have given out bouquets to the rest of the sims.

Eliminations on Sunday, Group Outings on Saturday, and Challange Winner Dates on Friday are consistent throughtout the challenge, and all sim challenges involving the contestants will be held on Monday of the week, unless specifically advised otherwise. The sim with the lowest relationship on Fridays will be invited to your suite, and the winner of the challenge on Saturday. The one with the highest relationship can come on Sundays. You may invite any contestant to your suite at night to talk, or to woohoo

Week 2: Cooking Challenge!
During this week, all of the contestants must prepare a meal for your sim. This is one of the only times you may control the contestants, and this is only to initiate the action. You are not to interfere otherwise. The winner of this challenge is the sim who prepares the best meal. Obviously you would judge this based on Quality and Received Moodlet. If more then 1 sim has the best meal, then have them prepare a different meal and see who's is better. If they still tie, be a little shallow or base the winner off of who has the higher relationship with the Bachelor(ette) The winner goes on a date, and the person at the end of the week with the lowest relationship is kicked.

Week 3: Job Challenge!
Have each contestant assigned a job having nothing to do with their traits/LTW. Refrain from using professions, as the results of an inactive sim in a profession aren't very good. All jobs must be rabbit holes. Whoever has the highest job performance meter by Friday morning wins the challenge, and a date. The sim with the lowest meter is kicked. You dont want a mooch girlfriend, do you?

Week 4: Skill Challenge!
Whatever skill-based trait that matches your bachelor(ette) is the one of this challenge. *That made no sense, so here is my example. If you bachelor(ette) is Athletic, have all contestants learn the Athletic skill*.You must include enough of the skill object for every contestant to use. You may only control the contestants to make sure they advance one skill point. Whichever sim has the highest skill wins the challenge. This challenge may have some issues, so I might have to test this one.

Week 5: Maturity Challenge
Have each of the contestants join the Daycare career, and watch who does the best for each day Mon-Fri. You may have to keep a note on who did the best and who did the worst for every day. Whoever did the best for the most days wins, and the loser of this challenge is eliminated. Nobody wants an irresponsible girlfriend.

Week 6: Outing Challenge
Everyday this week, take the contestants to a different activity/lot. For mine, I would do Monday is movie, Tuesday is kareoke, Wednesday is club, and Thursday is a park. The winner of this challenge is the sim who the bachelor(ette) has the highest relationship with. They get to go on a date. The sim with the lowest relationship is kicked this week, and so is the sim with the 2nd lowest. This week is the ONLY double elimination, unless you want otherwise.

Week 7: Ultimate Skill Challenge
Have each of the contestants take a class in a different skill on Monday. Then have them join the career corresponding with the skill. Have 1 skill object available for each of these skills. The sim with the lowest skill/job performance is kicked. Similar to weeks 3-4, but with a tweak!

Week 8: Date Challenge
Have the bachelor(ette) take each contestant on a date from Mon-Thur. Every contestant gets one date, and the date can only last from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM. The winner receives another date on Friday.

Week 9: Traveling!
Like before, have all 4 sims travel to France. Have them take up nectar making. Go adventuring in tombs if you would like, but you can't control the other sims. The sim with the least relationship is eliminated.

Week 10: FINALE!!!
At this time, you will go one 1 final date with each contestant. On Friday, the winner will be announced!

And something I totally forgot to mention the age span. Yes, have the age span set to long, and adjust it so the YA/A age is 10 weeks long. Or you can turn aging off. That seems easier.

HAVE FUN AND COMMENT!!!!

P.S. Im gonna change Week 7, ran out of ideas

Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:04 AM
Default Cool!
I like reality television, so you can bet I will be trying out this competition. I don't have some of those expansions though, so I may have to improvise . I like the usage of challenges, makes it more fun! Gj, i like it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:06 AM
Thanks for the support, and I am currently testing the challenge and seeing what it will play like. Still creating everything, though. :P

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:23 PM
Bump D: