Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 7:22 PM
Creator Feedback Forum Link?
I think there should be a way to access the Creator Feedback Forum via a link in the Sims 2 & 3 modding forum.

As of now, only the Sims 4's Modding forum has a link to Creator Feedback, and there's no direct way to access the Modding and Creation forum via the top toolbar.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 8:40 PM
You mean an individual link for each section in the respective forums? There is already access to that page you linked under the upload tag at the top of the screen.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
You mean an individual link for each section in the respective forums? There is already access to that page you linked under the upload tag at the top of the screen.

Yes- TS4 modding section already has one, and I think creating additional links would really help.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 10:50 PM
Changed thread category to To Fix
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 6:00 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 3:55 PM
Hi @jje1000 !

Saw your question was marked as Solved, so I wanted to make sure we actually wrote you with a complete answer.

So, today, when I use the navbar and click either of these sequences...
Sims 2>Modding
or
Sims 3>Modding,

then I see that the very first link displayed on the resulting page is "Sims 2 Creator Feedback Forum" or "Sims 3 Creator Feedback Forum", respectively.

That may or may not be new since you made your suggestion, but I wanted to let you know that it's there now! Let us know if that's not what you meant, though.

Thanks, by the way---we appreciate any suggestions that may make the site easier to use.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/