Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 12:29 AM
Default Old Broken Mods of mine need to be removed.
I used to mod Sims 3 and I think I did some Sims 2. I don't even remember what they were. I haven't played in years, but someone here reached out to me in another place that shall remain nameless. She told me that I have a bunch of broken mods, I was content to just leave it at that, but then she asked if I wanted to be remembered as the creator who has pages and pages of broken mods. I tried to search for mods under my name but couldn't see how to do that. Can someone either just take down all my mods or tell me how to find them. I play in that other place and don't play Sims any more.

Thank you for your time

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 12:47 AM
I would ignore that person. You don't have pages of downloads, you have 46. lol
You can find all of your uploads by visiting your profile, and you can delete them yourself just by editing each.

Just because you no longer play or create for the game doesn't mean your creations may not be useful to someone. Plenty of people still play TS2 and TS3.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2019 at 3:15 AM
People may play on different patches and gameversions. If you don't play anymore, it's hard for you to know what works and what don't. You may disappoint other people for which the mods work. It's always going to be like that. Some want you to remove tgem, and they will complain. The satisfied people are likely to stay quiet.

I agree with HL, just leave it be.
Site Helper
#4 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 6:59 PM
You've announced on your profile that you no longer play or support your mods, and anybody is free to do as they wish with them. I suppose if you really felt like it, you could edit each one to say that you no longer play so you cannot update them. It seems to me that your profile announcement would probably be sufficient, though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Site Helper
#5 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 6:59 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered