Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 10:04 PM
Default Wrong Image is displayed as cover preview
Hi everyone! I believe this is the first thread I'm opening, so I apologize for any potential mistakes.
I'm very glad the new upload manager is working flawlessly now, however, I came across another issue. Whenever I change the order of my preview images, with the cover preview on top, it does work as long as I'm in the detailed view of one particular upload. If I'm looking at my upload overview though, wrong images keep showing up as cover thumbnails.
Is anyone else experiencing this bug?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 4:14 PM
Currently the order only applies to within the upload view as you've seen.  I plan on modifying the download browser to support this, but it's a new feature, so it requires rolling out in phases. Apologies for the confusion!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Currently the order only applies to within the upload view as you've seen.  I plan on modifying the download browser to support this, but it's a new feature, so it requires rolling out in phases. Apologies for the confusion!
Ah, alright, then I understand! Thank you a lot for the reply