Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:44 PM Last edited by heaven : 14th Jan 2012 at 2:53 AM.
Default Miss World Competition 2011 - Final Scores!

Welcome to the 2011 Miss World competition! Our planet is filled with so many beautiful cultures, and over the next thirty days we will come together to celebrate the beauty that is inherent in each nation in the world.

The models entered in this competition are the best of the best, here to represent everything their country has to offer. However, there can only be one winner This is a Sims 3 contest only. No EP's are required, but may be used.
Custom content, including sliders, hairs, hacks, and pose players are all fair game. This includes pay CC! Sims, however, must be made yourself! No Sim stealing or tweaking.
All entries must be received on the day they are due, no exceptions.
Please keep everything appropriate. Remember, this is a pageant! Keep it PG-13. That means avoid all swears. Pictures can contain partial nudity, e.g. for swimwear and/or lingerie rounds.
Keep photoshopping to a minimum . Cropping and airbrushing is allowed, but avoid color correction or special effects. Greyscale is only allowed when specifically listed.
Each picture should be its own picture- no combining, mosaicing or collageing (yes, I know those aren't real words.)
All contest rules must be followed. A full list can be found here All models should be female, YA, and have realistic skin tones. Body types, skin color, and appearance are all up to you! However, your model should represent the country she is from in ethnicity, stature, and clothing. Only one model from each country, please.

Contestants
Cheesie - Alex Vaughn (Germany) - R1 - R2 - B1 - R3
EasyPeaze - Kimber Wallace (Scotland) - R1 - R2 - B1 - R3 - B2
Elexis - Yesenia Azarova (Russia) - R1 - R2 - B1 - R3 - B2
LovelyDia101 - Jessica Walker (Australia) - R1 - R2 - B1 - R3 - B2
SandyMDH - Cecile Clarke (France) - R1 - R2 - B1 - R3 - B2

Drop-Outs
LadyAwesome - Vitoria Azevedo (Brazil) - R1
Dreamydre - Abbi Conrad (United States of America) - R1 - R2
MissRoxor - Anippe "Ani" Sadat (Egypt) - R1
Sif - Emi Matsumoto (Japan) - R1
NgLuvJJ - Leelavathi Ahsan (India) - R1
Vhanster - Selena Li Sen Lin (China) - R1
WaterJay - Eleanora Fonte (Italy) - R1
Want to be a judge or emergency judge? Drop me a message or post on the forum below. Up to five judges and up to three emergency judges!

GigaRevival
Levini
ReyaD
LadyAqualyne
heaven

CinderEmma

During a round, your models will receive up to five stars for each of their challenges. Depending on the round, your models will have to model for pictures, show off their talents, answer questions thoughtfully, or any number of challenges. The stars will be averaged together for their score. This leads to a possible total of 25 stars in each round, up to 100 overall. By the end of the competition, the contestant with the most stars wins.

Each picture will get their stars based on the following criteria:
Aesthetics
Best Representation of the Country
Creativity
Cultural Accuracy
Use of photographing techniques

Each judge will keep these criteria in mind while choosing how well they will score each contestant.

Scores will be posted on a round-by-round basis for all to see. All scores are final and public.

There will also be two BONUS ROUND opportunities.
Round 1 - Application CLOSED - SCORES

Round 2 - Culture

Bonus Round - Day in the Life - Closed SCORES
Round 3 - Runway - CLOSED
Bonus Round - Portfolio - CLOSED
Rounds 2, 3, B2, and Final Scores

NOTE: Due to the holidays being so close, late entries are acceptable, so long as they are submitted before the deadline for the final round. Late entry scores will be edited into the post with the scores for that round. Please message me before the due date for that round, otherwise your late entry will not be accepted.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:46 PM
Contest Approved
Begins 12.11.11
Ends 01.11.12
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:35 PM Last edited by lipglosschaos : 17th Dec 2011 at 11:54 PM.

Application Round

PLEASE GET IN APPLICATIONS BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16. Late applications will not be accepted past Friday, December 23 under any circumstances.

Welcome to the Miss World competition! This contest is designed to challenge your modeling abilities and choose the contestant who is not only the most beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. Your first round is your application to represent your country in this competition. Good luck!

Please fill out the following form and provide:
-One headshot
-One body shot in lingerie or a swimsuit
-One creative "model shot".

Greyscale is allowed in your headshot and body shot.

Name:
City and Country of Birth:
A Short Bio:
What do you love about your country?

Answer the following question:

Why do you believe you were chosen to represent your country in the Miss World competition, and what image of your heritage do you wish to present to the rest of the world? 3-10 sentences.

The other one
#4 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:22 PM
OoOoOoOo, this looks pretty cool Sadly I have a lot on this week plus I have a glitch in my game that would make completing the first round impossible but just on the off chance that I somehow dix it and get all my other jobs out the way in time to enter I was wondering a few things:

Photoshopping? Yay, nay?
Mosaicing? Yay, nay?
What's the plan for working around Christmas/new year?

um...think thats it...for now :p

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 7:45 PM
Missroxor: You made some excellent points, so I have updated the rules to fit these circumstances. I will be accepting applications through Round Two, and will also be accepting late entries for rounds due to the holidays. No photoshopping besides the basic airbrushing/cropping. This is about your skills IN GAME, not your skills using photoshop. Hopefully now you will be able to enter the competition.

Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:10 PM
Oh hunny YAY, I have been waiting so long for this contest you made. I love your banners and everything. Now I just need to decide if I should join or judge.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:38 PM
LadyAwesome: <3 <3 <3 Hope you don't mind I based it off yours!! It is a bit different though. Get people to come and participate!! As many as possible.

Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 1:37 AM
I don't mind at all. As long as it is only ever posted on MTS. But I think I have decided to compete. I hope your prepared for a few extentions though. Since it is xmas holidays and such.

Sim Princess in Pink
#9 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 1:40 AM
I'm defiantly gonna enter this! Sounds like great fun .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 2:25 AM
Heya,
I can take a judge position If needed. If not I can always be a back-up judge .

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 3:03 AM
It's all updated! Get more people involved, please!!

Forum Resident
#12 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 4:15 AM
Is the creative shot ment to represent your county, or show your personality?

Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 5:22 AM
When you say heritage do you mean ethnic background? Like Irish, Italian, etc. ?

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Forum Resident
#14 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 9:52 AM
Yeah I would say so Dre.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 8:28 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 17th Dec 2011 at 2:53 AM.
Name: Abbi Conrad

City and Country of Birth: San Francisco, United States

A Brief Description of your Heritage: African-American and German

A Short Bio: I was born Abbi Marie Conrad on July 11, 1985. I'm a 26 year old fashion photographer and fashion model for Ford Models, and I have been modeling since I was 13 years old, and have also modeled for Maybelline, Vogue, and Cosmopolitan. I've also walked the runway for the Vicoria's Secret Fashion show for two consecutive years (2008 and 2009). I was born in San Francisco but currently reside in New York City with my 7 year old son, Fox.

What do you love about your country? America represents what every person wants: the freedom to do what they want in order to improve their life and the life of their family. The freedom to speak and write without fear of imprisonment or death. The freedom to be.

Question: Why do you believe you were chosen to represent your country in the Miss World competition, and what image of your heritage do you wish to present to the rest of the world? The image of my heritage that I wish to present to the rest of the world is represented in my heritage by being a personification of our melting pot society. I represent my country by showing America in a new and vivid way. Also to dissprove the notion that we are a pigfarm, and do nothing but sit around and eat slop all day. Contrary to popular belief, we are the Home of the Brave not the Home of the Oinks.

Headshot

Body shot

Creative shot

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 8:33 PM Last edited by lipglosschaos : 17th Dec 2011 at 4:48 PM.
Thanks everyone for considering the contest!! To answer some questions:

Quote: Originally posted by LadyAwesome
Is the creative shot ment to represent your county, or show your personality?
Your creative shot can be *anything* you want! Be creative!

Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
When you say heritage do you mean ethnic background? Like Irish, Italian, etc. ?
It basically just means a little snippet of your ethnic background.

Mad Poster
#17 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 8:43 PM
Got it! I figure I'll have some spare time over Winter Break, I've been waiting for a Sims 3 Model contest forever! I hope more people decide to join!! ^_^

Forum Resident
#18 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 9:07 PM
Yeah, but I dont want to do something that we going to have to do in another round lol

Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#19 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 9:24 PM Last edited by Elexis : 13th Dec 2011 at 11:12 AM.
Can I enter with my model if I have used her in previous contests?

EDIT:
Dreamydre, you have used pay CC in your entry, I think you will have to change your pics before this round will end.

EDIT2:
Never mind, mods decided that it's ok to use pay/donation CC in the contests when the host hasn't stated otherwise

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Forum Resident
#20 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 10:27 PM
I also am using spain :D

Scholar
#21 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 10:36 PM
Just throwing this out there, but Spanish looking models don't necessarily need to be from Spain.

Latin American women are more beautiful, anyway. >_>

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Forum Resident
#22 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 10:54 PM
I had another look and I couldn't see anything, it was just a bit of confusion I think, as the last contest was pay CC free and usually mts does not allow pay cc. But Why would you withdraw because you cant use pay CC dre?

Mad Poster
#23 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAwesome
I had another look and I couldn't see anything, it was just a bit of confusion I think, as the last contest was pay CC free and usually mts does not allow pay cc. But Why would you withdraw because you cant use pay CC dre?

I don't think I have anything other than payed cc

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:41 PM Last edited by ngluvjj : 15th Dec 2011 at 10:37 AM. Reason: update!
I think I have used some payed cc in my previous contest here :/
and some of other contestant do the same too :/

my entry :D

Name: Leelavathi Ahsan
City and Country of Birth : Baleshwar(Balasore), India
A Brief Description of my Heritage : Indian, Spain(my grandfather)
A Short Bio : I was born in a family that stick strictly with Indian tradition, so I as a woman should not work and study more than highschool. They want me to get married immidiately after I finished school. I rebeled against them and run away to USA, I work hard part-timing everywhere since no workplace accept a highschool graduated like me. When I work part-time as a cameo in a movie, A talent scout from Starbridge agency ask me to be their model. I had nowhere to go and no money to spend so I said yes, and now I'm a model. After a while, I realize how I miss my country, the music, the smell, the crowd, everything so I go back there last year as a model. My family finally respect my desicion to become a model. not a housewife.

What do you love about your country? India is not a rich country but people there have such a dignity that surpass england nobleman, they're confident and always go all the way of what they believe. Indian culture, the songs, the clothes, ceremony they're all unique and one and only. Indian creativity is amazing, we see indian everywhere in this world as many type of workers and to me that's amazing.

Question: Why do you believe you were chosen to represent your country in the Miss World competition, and what image of your heritage do you wish to present to the rest of the world? I'm chosen because of my confidence and my attitude. I am a born spokesperson, a public speaker and I'm a model, I am the one for this and they saw it. I will show the world that Indian have dignity, Indian is creative, and I want to prove to the indians in this world that we are not babus.

headshot

bodyshot

creative shot

I'm not an Indian myself just happen to made an indian sim :P

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 12:30 AM Last edited by lipglosschaos : 17th Dec 2011 at 4:49 PM.
To clear some things up (sorry I can't answer everything on an individual basis, I'll be responding in batches...)

Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
Can I enter with my model if I have used her in previous contests?
Absolutely! As long as you made her yourself and she represents a country, this is definitely fine.

Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
Are you sure? I read the Contest Forum Rules and I don't see anything about payed CC not being allowed. I do have to know for sure though, because nearly all of my CC is payed content, and I'll just withdraw from the contest early.
After a reading of the rules, my final decision is that pay CC is acceptable- whether it's from the Sims Store or not. I think the MTS site rule is that uploads of houses/Sims/etc. cannot have pay CC that must be downloaded to use the object. For this contest, I will accept any kind of CC, as I don't think it really gives any one person an advantage over another.

It's fine to leave spots in your post empty, however, please realize your entry cannot be judged until all components are there. This means you will need to get your creative shot uploaded by Sunday, December 18 if you want the scores to be with everyone else's.

I will update the main post to include your entry as well as all those who have committed to joining. Please everyone make a little note in your signature so people join the contest! You'd be surprised at how many people do this sort of thing. Spread the word, we need at least ten contestants to be able to continue!

Page 1 of 8