Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 2:41 AM Last edited by Kairabugz : 15th Nov 2015 at 2:37 PM.
Update~

The patrols have found a Kittypet named Felicity. She has joined the clan taking the name Snowpaw. Gingerflower has had four kits! Flamekit, Slowkit, Sapphirekit and (I can't remember its name D: ) this puts me at 95 points
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:29 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 16th Nov 2015 at 6:55 AM.
Photo Time ^_^

Picture 1 - Firestream
Picture 2 - Silverfur
Picture 3 - Hawkface
Picture 4 - Honeystar
Picture 5 - Patchclaw
Picture 6 - Whitebelly
Picture 7- Hunting Grounds
Picture 8 - Camp/Adder Rocks
Picture 9 - Camp
Picture 10 - Doveheart
Picture 11 - Harrierstorm
Picture 12 - Leopardstep
Test Subject
#103 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:58 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 15th Nov 2015 at 10:22 AM.
A patrol has found a kittypet by the name of Princess on the border, they have taken her in as an apprentice, now Leopardpaw.
Whitebelly is nearly ready to retire and become an elder.
Doveheart has been given an apprentice: Leopardpaw.
Hawkpaw has received his warrior name: Hawkface.
Silverfur is in the nursery once again with her last litter with Whitebelly.
Doveheart is in the nursery with Firestream's litter.
Leopardpaw's apprenticeship was moved on to Patchclaw
Leopardpaw has earned her warrior name: Leopardstep.

Allegiance ~ Lostclan.

Leader -
Honeystar - A slim and fluffy cream she-cat with green eyes

Deputy -
Whitebelly - A sleek black and white tom with amber eyes.

Warriors -
Harrierstorm - A slim brown tom with a slightly longer tail.
Firestream - A bright pelted tom with green eyes.
Patchclaw - A black, white and grey tom.
Hawkface - A strong built tom with a mixture of browns and creams.
Leopardstep - A leopard pelted she-cat with a bobbed tail.

Apprentices -
N/A

Queens -
Silverfur - A slim, silver tabby she-cat.
Doveheart - A white and silver she-cat with piercing blue eyes.

Elders -
N/A

Kits -
N/A

Relationships ~

Honeystar and Harrierstorm are mates!
Silverfur and Whitebelly are mates!
Doveheart and Firestream are mates!

Doveheart and Patchclaw are siblings!
Test Subject
#104 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 6:33 PM
I haven't posted pics in a while so

Image 1 Coldstar
Image 2 Nightfoot
Image 3 Muddytail
Image 4 Gingerflower
Image 5 Sunstrike
Image 6 Hazelface
Image 7 Cremepelt
Image 8 Tinysplash
Test Subject
#105 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 6:35 PM
pics continued

Image 9 Firekit
Image 10 Sapphirekit
Image 11 Slowkit
Image 12 Birchkit
Image 13 Snowpaw
Screenshots
Test Subject
#106 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 3:05 AM
So, I'm in a bit of a pickle and am wondering if anyone can help me. I wanted to add an unrelated cat to the clan (a kittypet), but the game won't let me for some reason. The sim doesnt have the option to adopt cats anymore, entering testingcheatsenabled true and trying to add a cat to my house doesnt work, and splitting a house of its cat and merging it the the clan didnt work, so I don't know what to do. Anyone have any advice? (btw I have Mastercontroller, Story Progression, and Woohooer)
Test Subject
#107 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 6:07 AM
@ illuminat0 - Sure thing ^_^ Click on an active sim/pet in your household and go into nraas, there you should go into mastercontroller. Go to the option called 'Household' and then click 'add sim'. If you are looking for cats I would recommend that from there you click 'species' then click 'cats' and pick the cat that you wish to join the clan.
Test Subject
#108 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Xandrii : 18th Nov 2015 at 8:04 AM.
Silverfur has had two kits, Crowkit and Shadedkit.
Whitebelly has retired to the elders den.
Firestream is the new deputy.
Doveheart had her kits, a she-kit named Willowkit and a tom named Flamekit. Both of them didn't make it through the kitting, Doveheart's life is hanging in the balance.
From a non-story point of view, I just sold her kits and said that they died xD
Firestream has left Doveheart to be Leopardstep's mate.

Allegiance ~ Lostclan.

Leader -

Deputy -

Warriors -
Doveheart - A white and silver she-cat with piercing blue eyes.

Apprentices -
N/A

Queens -
{Crowkit & Shadedkit}

Elders -
Whitebelly - A sleek black and white tom with amber eyes.

Kits -
Crowkit - A black and white tom with grey spots.
Shadedkit - A black and white tom with grey spots.

Relationships ~

Leopardstep and Firestream are mates!

Doveheart, Patchclaw, Shadedkit and Crowkit are siblings!

Deceased ~

Willowkit (Flamekit's sister and Doveheart's daughter.)
Flamekit (Willowkit's brother and Doveheart's son.)
Test Subject
#109 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:42 PM
Snowpaw became a warrior reciving the name Snowbreeze. And Gingerflower's kits became apprentices.
Allegiance:

Leader: Coldstar (Tom)
Deputy: Nightfoot (She-cat)

Warriors: Muddytail (Tom), Cremepelt (Tom), Sunfur (Tom), Hazelface (She-cat) and Tinysplash (She-cat), Gingerflower (She-cat)

Apprentices: Saphirepaw (she-cat), Firepaw (Tom), Birchpaw (tom), Slowpaw (Tom)
Queens:
Kits: N/A

Elders: N/A
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:23 AM Last edited by Nyrathedragonwolf : 25th Mar 2016 at 7:03 AM.
Default Well....
[QUOTE=Xandrii]@illuminat0 - No, if her kits are apprentices then she would be once again whatever her previous role was.
@Nyrathedragonwolf - What exactly do you mean?

Never mind, I have figured out cause I'm so smart ^.^
Hehehehehehe
Test Subject
#111 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 3:05 AM
Hey I'm wanting to start this but I don't know how to download mods to my game, safely of course, anyone have any ideas?
Test Subject
#112 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 12:22 PM
Hello mortals ~ ! ^.^ I started this challenge and I have about 30 points right about now. My clan is Moorclan, and they live nearby a lake so they have easy access to fish. The warriors and apprentices sleep outside with designated nests - cough - because I was lazy - cough -

Okay, so I started out with my leader Miststar and his mate Goldenheart. I held off on gaining apprentices and having kits for a few days so that they could stock up on prey just in case worst comes to worst. It turns out Miststar excels in fishing and Goldenheart excels in land hunting. After we stocked up a good amount, I had them try for kits and adopted Silkpaw and Snowkit (there were only elders and he had both the friendly and hunter traits so I couldn't turn him down. Plus, he's so cute! <3).

Silkpaw was able to get her hunting skill up in no time under the mentorship of Miststar, who was really the only cat available to train her, with Goldenheart pregnant and kit-sitting Snowkit. She gained the warrior name Silkfur.

A few days later, Goldenheart farted out three healthy toms! Which is both a blessing and kind of unfortunate, seeing as now there are only two she-cats, one of which they can't mate with, so...that's a problem. (I keep the kit's agespan at 12 days and Silkfur has 20 days till she becomes an elder)

Datsh all for now. I'll keep you guys updated because this challenge is bae ~ <3

Clan Cats So Far:

Leader ~ Miststar - Thick-furred silver-white tom with gray and black patches on back, and silver eyes with a bob tail and droopy ears.

Deputy ~ Silkfur - Lithe bengal she-cat with olive green eyes.

Medicine Cat ~ N/A
Medicine Cat Apprentice ~ N/A

Warriors ~ N/A

Apprentices ~ N/A

Nursery:

Queens ~
Goldenheart - Ginger dappled she-cat with golden eyes.

Kits ~
Snowkit - Mottled white tom with pale brown eyes.
Silentkit - Skinny ginger tom with silver eyes and black patches on his back.
Lightningkit - Silver-white tom with silver eyes, light brown stripes and black patches on his back.
Charredkit - Thick-furred ginger tom with silver eyes and black patches on his back.

Relationships ~
Miststar and Goldenheart - Mates
Silentkit, Lightningkit, and Charredkit - Littermates (Mist X Golden 1st litter)

(Well, this is gonna be hard to handle...)
Test Subject
#113 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:48 PM
I am bAAAACK

If this thread is now dead littleDelinquent dont give a moop c:

Soooooooooo long story short, I started a new Clan. I'm not giving up on Moorclan, I just decided that starting a new one would keep my boredom levels in check. I might start hundreds of new ones and handle them all. Who knows .3. I also changed the kit span to 6 days because I'm a lazy and can't handle any more than 2. Anyways...

BACKSTORY TIEM!

Berry was just a normal rogue cat living on her own in the abandoned island town of Cloverdale. Nobody knew what happened to the Twolegs who had once come and gone like birds throughout the seasons, but she didn't really care. As far as she was concerned, she was actually quite scared of the Twolegs, and was glad to see them go.

One day, Berry could scent smoke and fire somewhere in the middle of the forest. Being as skittish as she was, she avoided it and went on her way. Two days later she found a thick-furred tom with a burned off tail, lying unconscious in a clearing with two very young, wailing kits at his side. Berry immediately felt guilty knowing he must have been hurt from the fire she scented and brought him fresh prey and water every day until he was better. Once he was well enough to speak to her, he told her his name: Sparkleap. It was a strange name, to say the least, but once he had explained where he came from, all confusion was cleared up.

Long story-short, she ended up leading a new clan with him and the kits, Patchkit and Flickerkit. They decided to call it Smokeclan, in tribute to all the cats that suffered and died from the fire.

THEE EUND

Anyways, all that's happened so far is that Berrystar is expecting Sparkleap's kits, so...uh...I'll update later I guess?

Clan Cats So Far:

Leader ~ Berrystar - White tortoiseshell she-cat with vibrant blue eyes.

Deputy ~ N/A (Will be appointed when one of the kits get their warrior names)

Medicine Cat ~ N/A (One of the kits will be this too)

Warriors ~
Sparkleap - Thick-furred white tabby tom with black stripes, narrow odd-colored eyes (one blue, one orange), and a missing tail.

Apprentices ~ N/A

Queens ~ N/A

Kits ~
Patchkit - Thick-furred silver white she-kit with pale blue eyes and minimal gray markings.
Flickerkit - Calico tom with silver eyes.

Elders ~ N/A
Test Subject
#114 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 12:52 PM
Smokeclan Points: 35

Sooo here's the daily update for Smokeclan I guess.

Even though this thread is probably dead I dON'T CARE - cries in corner -

- Berrystar has given birth to twins Snowykit (she) and Pigeonkit (tom)! They share their father's markings :>
- Patchkit and Flickerkit are now Patchpaw and Flickerpaw.
- Berrystar is Flickerpaw's mentor.
- Sparkleap is Patchpaw's mentor.

Clan Cats So Far:

Leader ~ Berrystar - White tortoiseshell she-cat with vibrant blue eyes. (Flickerpaw)

Deputy ~ N/A (Will be appointed when one of the kits get their warrior names)

Medicine Cat ~ N/A (One of the kits will be this too)

Warriors ~
Sparkleap - Thick-furred white tabby tom with black stripes, narrow odd-colored eyes, and a missing tail. (Patchpaw)

Apprentices ~
Patchpaw - Thick-furred silver-white she-cat with pale blue eyes and minimal gray markings (Sparkleap)
Flickerpaw - Calico tom with silver eyes (Berrystar)

Queens ~ N/A

Kits ~
Snowykit - White tabby she-kit with black stripes and odd-colored eyes
Pigeonkit - Large white tabby tom with black stripes and odd-colored eyes

Elders ~ N/A
Test Subject
#115 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 1:10 PM Last edited by littleDelinquent : 11th Mar 2016 at 2:46 PM.
bACK WITH MOORCLAN!

Kay so things are going pretty smoothly I guess?

- Goldenheart has given birth to Miststar's second litter of three kits. Two she-kits and one tom; Emberkit, Slipkit, and Shrewkit (in order). FINALLY. But really bad idea. We have a million kits now. ;-;
- Apparently the kits' aging got all messed up when I turned it back to 6, and now Silentkit's the oldest of the bunch. He was given his apprentice name, Silentpaw, and is now under the mentorship of the Clan deputy, Silkfur. (She never had an apprentice, so this is evening out with the rules of Warrior Cats itself o3o)

Current Score: 60

Clan Cats So Far:

Leader ~ Miststar - Thick-furred silver-white tom with gray and black patches on back, and silver eyes with a bob tail and droopy ears.

Deputy ~ Silkfur - Lithe bengal she-cat with olive green eyes. (Silentpaw)

Medicine Cat ~ N/A

Warriors ~ N/A

Apprentices ~
Silentpaw - Skinny ginger tom with silver eyes and black patches on his back. (Silkfur)

Nursery:

Queens ~
Goldenheart - Ginger dappled she-cat with golden eyes.

Kits ~
Snowkit - Mottled white tom with pale brown eyes.
Lightningkit - Silver-white tom with silver eyes, light brown stripes and black patches on his back.
Charredkit - Thick-furred ginger tom with silver eyes and black patches on his back.
Emberkit - Ginger tabby she-kit with distinct dark brown and orange markings.
Slipkit - Tiny ginger tabby she-kit with distinct dark brown and orange markings.
Shrewkit - Plain ginger tom with brown markings on head and ears.

Relationships ~
Miststar and Goldenheart - Mates
Silentpaw, Lightningkit, and Charredkit - Littermates (Mist X Golden 1st litter)
Emberkit, Slipkit, and Shrewkit - Littermates (Mist X Golden 2nd litter)
Silentpaw, Lightningkit, Charredkit, Emberkit, Slipkit, and Shrewkit - Siblings (Mist X Golden different litters)
Silkfur and Silentpaw - Mentor and Apprentice

Cat Count: 10
Test Subject
#116 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 3:25 PM
New cLAN! I know, I'm a huge masochist and have no life ;7;

Lakeclan Points: 35

Lakeclan Progress:
- Lakestar became pregnant with Dustflight's kits.
- Apprentices Ratpaw and Stormpaw were assigned to Dustflight.
- Lakestar bore a litter of three: two toms and one she-kit. She named them Clawkit, Deerkit, and Lilykit.
- Stormpaw was given his warrior name, Stormleap.
- Ratpaw rested with StarClan that night. She was given her title as medicine cat, Ratpelt.

Allegiance: Lakeclan

Leader ~ Lakestar - Pure black she-cat with green-ish blue eyes

Deputy ~ N/A

Medicine Cat ~ Ratpelt - Bulky gray-and-white she-cat with one brown eye and one gray.

Warriors ~
Stormleap - Thick-furred white tom with distinct dark brown markings and one golden eye, one dark green.
Dustflight - Mousy brown tom with golden eyes.

Apprentices ~ N/A

Queens ~ N/A

Kits ~
Clawkit - Small black tom with green-ish blue eyes.
Deerkit - Black tom with distinct brown markings and blue eyes.
Lilykit - Black she-kit with blue eyes.

Elders ~ N/A

Relationships ~
Lakestar and Dustflight - Mates
Clawkit, Deerkit, and Lilykit - Littermates (Lake X Dust)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#117 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 3:33 PM
ERMAHGERRRD! I've been gone for so long! DX I remember I was, like, what? 11 or 12 years old when I started this? I'm so glad to see you guys still love the challenge, and to those who joined after I went dormant, I give you a huge welcome! I'll be up and playing soon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#118 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 4:23 PM
Added Hard Mode! Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#119 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 7:05 PM
Default Hard Mode Update ~ 11/03/2016
I'm dOING IT

I'M DOING HARD MODE YOU GUYS

Alright so my guinea pigs- cough cough -I mean Clan is called Stormclan.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
This is Stormstar. He's such a handsome kitty and I'm so proud of how he turned out! ^.^

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]
Here is a shot of the entire territory and camp. It's a little small, but it's far away from water and seems decent enough to support the cats.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]
Now this fluffy cinnamon roll is Leappaw. He's Stormstar's apprentice and on his first hunt, he sucked at land hunting and when he finally caught a turtle...

...he aTE IT.

- sighs -

-5 points for me...

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
This is Stormstar's future mate, Robinfoot.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG]
A rAT! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, LEAPPAW!

- looks in Stormstar's direction -

Okay, where's your catch?

Stormstar: ... e3e

- facepalm -

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG]
Well, since you're useless in hunting, Stormstar, I might as well put you to work in getting close with your future mate.

Stormstar: I can..uh...catch a hawk.

Robinfoot: You can't even catch a guinea pig, how am I supposed to believe that?

- sigh -

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG]
This is apprentice #2, Blankpaw. She's quiet and her pelt is pretty blank, so... .3.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-8.jpg[/IMG]
While Stormstar and Robinfoot are out on a hunting patrol, Leappaw immediately goes to welcome his new Clanmate home. Great job, son, I'm proud of you!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/suzanne/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-10.jpg[/IMG]
Wait, wait, wAIT, here comes a rodent...

...will he catch it?

..he didn't catch it.

- SIGH -

Allegiance: Stormclan

Leader ~ Stormstar - Handsome gray tom with distinct black markings ~ Leappaw's mentor ~

Deputy ~ N/A

Medicine Cat ~ N/A

Warriors ~
Robinfoot - Bulky brown tabby she-cat ~ Blankpaw's mentor ~

Apprentices ~
Blankpaw - White she-cat with one golden eye and one dark green eye
Leappaw - Thick-furred light brown tom with a flat muzzle

Queens ~ N/A

Kits ~ N/A

Elders ~ N/A
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 7:06 PM
- Sigh - Oh boy the pictures didn't work...
Test Subject
#121 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
- Sigh - Oh boy the pictures didn't work...

Don't worry, we all know the struggle.
Test Subject
#122 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 1:06 PM Last edited by Xandrii : 13th Mar 2016 at 1:07 PM.
I have made a family tree, because the relationships are starting to get confusing xD Here's the link, if it doesn't work, welp, I'm sorry?? http://www.familyecho.com/
And we're settled on 430 points so far if I can count.
I was also thinking about doing short stories that I might post here? I don't know yet. Anyways, on with the gameplay.

With Doveheart's death Honeystar decided that she needed a medicine cat, with her being out she wasn't there to help Doveheart and her kits. Honeystar ventured off with Leopardstep to find the perfect medicine cat for their clan which they brought in a rogue named Squirrel, which Honeystar went on to call him Squirreltuft, the new medicine cat of Lostclan.
Honeystar and Harrierstorm had two kits, Dawnkit(heart) and Eaglekit(talon).
Leopardstep and Firestream have five kits, Jaguarkit(claw), Brightkit(fur), Nutkit(paw), Cherrykit(paw) and Rowankit(paw)
Crowwing and Brightfur have two kits, Nightkit(paw) and Molekit(paw).
Dawnheart is expecting kits with Jaguarclaw.
A patrol found a pregnant kittypet by the name of Minnow, they have taken her in for now.
A bout of greencough has swept over the clan, it has taken the lives of Cherrypaw and Whitebelly.

Allegiance ~ Lostclan.

Leader -

Deputy -

Medicine cat -
Squirreltuft - A dark brown tom with white paws and chin.

Medicine cat apprentice -
N/A

Warriors -
Crowwing - A black and white tom with grey spots.
Shadedfur - A black and white tom with grey spots.
Jaguarclaw - A strong tom with a leopard spotted pelt.
Brightpelt - A quick she-cat with a bright red pelt and white paws.
Eagletalon - A very tall tom with light brown fur.

Apprentices -
Nutpaw - A red tabby she-kit with big ears.
Rowanpaw - A red tabby tom.
Nightpaw - A black furred she-cat.
Molepaw - A short black tom with large ears and long tail.

Queens -
Dawnheart - A very light furred she-cat with a long tail.
Minnow - A silver furred kittypet she-cat.

Elders -

Kits -
N/A

Relationships ~

Leopardstep and Firestream are mates!
Jaguarclaw and Dawnheart are mates!
Crowwing and Brightpelt are mates!

[strike]Doveheart[/strike], Patchclaw, Shadedfur and Crowwing are siblings!
Hawkface, Dawnheart & Eagletalon are siblings!
Jaguarclaw and Brightfur are siblings!
Nightpaw and Molepaw are siblings!
Nutpaw, Cherrypaw and Rowanpaw are siblings!

Crowwing Mentors Nutpaw!
Shadedfur Mentors Cherrypaw!
Eagletalon Mentors Rowanpaw!
Jaguarclaw Mentors Nightpaw!
Patchclaw Mentors Molepaw!

Deceased ~

Willowkit - Red tabby she-cat (Stillborn)
Flamekit - Red tabby tom (Stillborn)
Doveheart - A white and silver she-cat with piercing blue eyes. (Died during kitting)
Whitebelly - A sleek black and white tom with amber eyes. (Greencough)
Cherrypaw - A red and white she-cat. (Greencough)
Test Subject
#123 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xandrii
Leopardstep and Firestream have five kits, Jaguarkit(claw), Brightkit(fur), Nutkit(paw), Cherrykit(paw) and Rowankit(paw)

Just hOW MANY KITS CAN ONE HAVE IN A LITTER (In the Sims 3, anyways)
Test Subject
#124 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 4:39 PM
oOKAY. I've decided to give up on all three Clans that I have to do a Hard Mode Clan, because I just realized I still have stuff to do with my life and can't be a crazy Warrior Cats lady forever ;-; nyeh

So, my Challenge Clan has been dubbed "Stoneclan" and has no tragic backstory because I can't creative right now. My starting leader is Russetstar, and I decided to start out with adopting only the mate, and then later incorporating the apprentices since it'd be a pain to feed them all, even for a challenge mode. So far, nothing's really happened, but Russetstar's mate, Dustrose, is currently awaiting her pregnancy notice. No points, negative or positive, so far.

Allegiance ~ Stoneclan

Leader ~ Russetstar - Reddish-brown tabby tom

Deputy ~ N/A

Medicine Cat ~ N/A

Warriors ~
Dustrose - Slender tabby she-cat with drooping ears

Apprentices ~
Silverpaw - Miniature pale tabby she-cat with large ears
Shadowpaw - Thick-furred dark gray tom with faint silver markings

Queens ~ N/A

Kits ~ N/A

Elders ~ N/A
Test Subject
#125 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littleDelinquent
Just hOW MANY KITS CAN ONE HAVE IN A LITTER (In the Sims 3, anyways)

Haha they're not all from the same litter xD
Jaguarclaw and Brightpelt are their first litter
Nutpaw, Rowanpaw and Cherrypaw are their second litter.

As for your question, I'm fairly sure that the maximum is four, because logically without mods you are only allowed six in a household, you have to have two cats for them to have kits, and I've had cats give birth to four kits before, that would reach the maximum of six.
That's the logical reasoning, you could have five I have no idea, my cats have never given birth to five.
Page 5 of 27