Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 8:19 PM
Default Questions About Sim Rigs
Using Clip Tool for Blender.
In the Pose skeleton I see many hidden bones like L-R breasts, belly, belly target slot, back torso target slot. Other than breast bones, those don't seem to do anything.

Also there are unhidden ones like export poles:

And many between feet including offsets and infos:

So I am wondering what all those are for.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 6:11 PM
The slots are hidden because they're not used for anything except IK targets, effects and other things from the game. The pole export bones are the poles for the elbows and knees for when you're using IK. The offset bones, are the offsets of the IK targets for the arms, legs and root. The info bones, are the influence of the IK targets, for example, L_info_1 would be an IK target with the number 0 index for the left arm. It's a complicated subject, and I myself am still trying to figure out to get the IK targets to work properly so this is all I can tell you for now

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 7:01 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 9:01 AM
Boobie bones? It's not that I prefer my boobies boneless, but what use could those have?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Boobie bones? It's not that I prefer my boobies boneless, but what use could those have?

Idk where they used it in the game, maybe for the boob slider? But I would definitely use them for adding some jiggle physics in animations and allow them to move depending on the pose. Freedom to bubiez!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi

I'm pretty sure they're for the boob slider, it allows them to be scaled without adding an entire morph for just the boobs.