Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Period Hack

by Smonaff Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM by Smonaff

609 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 583 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 25
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rollie
Question, how do you use the tampons?

Quote:
The Tampon Controller will direct a sim to use a tampon autonomously. All that the Use Tampon interaction does is make the sim use the toilet, there are no new animations and no modifications done to any of the toilets. The Tampon Controller will direct the sim to use the toilet and will check to see if the toilet was successfully used and if so will diplay a message stating that the sim has used a tampon. If the Use Tampon Interaction is cancelled from the sim's queue, you can just direct the sim to use the toilet and that will satisfy the Controller that the sim has used a tampon.

Also it will display a message to remind you if the time to change her tampon is overdue, at which point you would just have her use the toilet.
Most of the time however the tampon controller will take care of any tampon changes.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:22 PM
I think it's a really good idea but still, who'd want a period? Real people or graphic people...it's the worst thing to ever happen!

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LazarouWife
Great work, I am of coure giving it 5 stars. Although I dont think I'll be getting this hack. I started my period this morning, I feel like crap and probaby will spend most of my day lying on the couch. I dont want my sims doing the same xD

I just finished mine, and do not want my sims to go through the same thing lol.
Although, this hack is a hell of a lot more detailed than the las one that was released.
Bravo. *claps* heehee
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:24 PM
I have OFB, too, but i will test it. Thanks for your job!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:40 PM
Is it compatible with UNI and OFB? This is very good, and detailed, 5 stars EASY!

PS How do teens, YAs, and Adults 'meet the requirements'? Is it age? or Needs?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:50 PM
Does it work with only sims2? And what folder do I download it to? Anyway this is awsome to have in the game, real life...not really.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:01 PM
Smonaff, Just wanted to let you know I’ve been testing this with inteen and I’ve found one problem. Not sure what part of the code conflicts but It has to do with inteen's miscarriage function. I will upload the logs. Not sure if it is a correctable issue but it does cause a hard reset every time a sim is do a miscarriage.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Logs.rar (38.8 KB, 54 downloads)

"It is better to die by the truth than to live by a lie."
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonetor
I have OFB, too, but i will test it. Thanks for your job!!

Thanks for testing it for me. Let me know if it works or not.
Alchemist
#34 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klainia
Does it work with only sims2? And what folder do I download it to? Anyway this is awsome to have in the game, real life...not really.

Smonaff already said put it into download folder in his thread.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:40 PM
This hack sounds very realistic, too realistic for me to want to download. My female sims haven't really done anything that wrong yet to make me want to cause them the annoyance. Maybe you can add in a 10% chance of cramping that would keep the sim from work or school. Great job again though.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 5:43 PM
you sed theres a new memory, what does it look like please?
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:03 PM
Thank you so very much!!! Been waiting a period hack for a very long time!

Hugs,
Michele
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:19 PM
Cool hack Thanks Another way to make life miserable for male sims.I'll save the ewww gross part until Bella rags me out.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:40 PM
Wow, amazing. You are THE modding goddest. All hail you! I'll try it out as soon as I can get on my other computer. Missed periods too? Oh oh.. teen pregnacy Thanks so much! I do have OFB I'll test it for you ^_^
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:42 PM
lmao. I got my period yesterday, and it's making my life hell. This just totally made my day.

NOW THE SIMS CAN SUFFER TOO. HAHAHAHAHAHA. *teh ebal laugh*
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:51 PM
wow this is weird LOL! who the heck would wish another period on someone else LMAO
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 6:56 PM
Are there any *animations* if a sim doesnt use a tampon, im not trying to sound gross...

If You Are An Addict...Check Out My Sim 2 Rehab Thread For more information:

http://www.sims2community.com/showt...3516#post183516
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lindaetterlee
Smonaff, Just wanted to let you know I’ve been testing this with inteen and I’ve found one problem. Not sure what part of the code conflicts but It has to do with inteen's miscarriage function. I will upload the logs. Not sure if it is a correctable issue but it does cause a hard reset every time a sim is do a miscarriage.

Well I checked the logs and the error occurs when Inteen is setting the miscarraige memory. I then tryed to see if I could reproduce the error in my game, but the miscarraige worked correctly and didn't cause an error. I can't be certain if the period hack is causing the error in some way or not. I'll do further testing and have a closer look at the Inteen BHAVs. Hopefully I'll be able to determine what is causing the problem.
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:27 PM Last edited by crazysw7 : 26th Jul 2006 at 7:34 PM.
This hack seems GREAT, I have all EPs excpt FFS, and I'm about to test it out. One question..will the sims PMS, if it's possible? :P

Edit: Gah, only my trips and quads hack is working. I even took out all of my other things to make this work, but it isn't working! And, if it is, how can I tell? >.<
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xx_harp baby_xX
I just finished mine, and do not want my sims to go through the same thing lol.
Although, this hack is a hell of a lot more detailed than the las one that was released.
Bravo. *claps* heehee

Yes, periods suck. Mine's over tommorow, and I shall dance in the street. (not really, that would be dumb)

I have to try this! When I get my sims back, that is...

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:01 PM
This is so cool. Thanx for making this.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:27 PM
Nice, I love it!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Part-time Hermit
#48 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:30 PM
Thank you very much, the idea sounds great

bexz0r, sounds like adding the hack probably prompted the custom content dialog when starting up the game. Even if you did enable custom content, you will have to restart the game before it works correctly again. And you can turn off the dialog in your game options.
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:33 PM Last edited by Miss.Intresting : 26th Jul 2006 at 9:48 PM.
Ahh my first ever post and I want to congratulate you on making something I wanted for my Sims - So I can torture them for not experiancing the same thing as me and thanks to you, I can sit back and laugh (Although that would be stupid - laughing at a sims game)Again - Congrats, Good luck and goodnight. (Since it's 21:33pm where I am xP)

EDIT -- Wouldn't it be cool if they could be "excused from sports" due to a heavy period *The excuse I used all the time*

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:48 PM
This is so cool. Male sims beware!
Page 2 of 25