Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 4159 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:14 AM
Welcome To Twilight Fans!!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4

hello and welcome to the group Twilight Fans!! Im a guilder for any questions for Twilight Fans. Could be help in game etc. Always comes here. Here are some rules you need to follow here.

1. No Scaming.
2. Dont abuse the smilies. (( they have feelings too ))
3. Use correct grammer lol (( hey, how r u doing? n what are you doing? Please try not to do that ))
4: Please be nice. In here where always nice
5: HAVE FUN!!

Nothing's permanent, not even death... ♥
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 9:45 PM
As i said before; who would abuse smilies!??!?!? I suck at spellin gbut is just spelling wrong ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakes_Lover
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4

hello and welcome to the group Twilight Fans!! Im a guilder for any questions for Twilight Fans. Could be help in game etc. Always comes here. Here are some rules you need to follow here.

1. No Scaming.
2. Dont abuse the smilies. (( they have feelings too ))
3. Use correct grammer lol (( hey, how r u doing? n what are you doing? Please try not to do that ))
4: Please be nice. In here where always nice
5: HAVE FUN!!
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 3:06 PM
HELLO!!!
I will try to speak correctly...
(I speak spanish if you don't know STILL = P)

Did you read all the books??

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:19 AM
Yes. Several times over. My fave is ECLIPSE!!!! (Mostly because there's more background on Jasper and Alice - my FAVE couple in the series!!)

Speaking of whom, I should probably go finish another chapter of my currently running story (*cough* Shamelessplug *cough* Dark Secrets on Fanfiction.net, pen name CarlieD *cough*) before Jasper's baby sister starts throwing temper tantrums in my head again about wanting HER story written.
Alchemist
#5 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverCamp
Yes. Several times over. My fave is ECLIPSE!!!!


Well... I didn't like eclipse. But I love the rest!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 2:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Swan
Well... I didn't like eclipse. But I love the rest!


I did scream and throw the book at the wall when Jacob kissed Bella. But then I got over it.
Alchemist
#7 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverCamp
I did scream and throw the book at the wall when Jacob kissed Bella. But then I got over it.


Yes, I HATE Jacob!!!!!!!

In New Moon, when Edward leave Bella, I cried for 2 hours!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 2:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Swan
Yes, I HATE Jacob!!!!!!!


I actually don't MIND Jacob. I'm just a canon-couples sort of reader/fanfiction writer. I have one series on the go right now that's actually an Edwardless-Bella fic starting from New Moon (*gasp* What's this, Carlie? You're not writing an Edward-Bella? How shocking. )

It's not a Jacob-Bella, though. I have one of those in mind too.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:11 AM Last edited by pepette01 : 14th Jun 2010 at 3:14 PM.
Hi! I just wanted to let you guys know, that i have a cute v-nect outfit for twilight fans on the Sims Fashion Barn....
@ SimsFashionBarn Twilight v-necks
Screenshots

(^_^)b
 
Back to top