Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 6:18 PM
Need Opinion On Starter House
Hello!

I'm looking for opinions on my first decent starter home. The things I already know that need help is the landscaping, though there isn't much I can do because landscaping is very expensive. The house is aimed for a teenage girl who moved out of her abusive parents home/parents died/any other catastrophe.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot the link! https://imgur.com/a/ndanJ
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 1:45 AM
If you cannot afford landscaping (one or two bushes would do just fine) try terrain paints. Some garden pebbles or gravel under the stairs, patches of brighter grass and some dirt here and there will do wonders for a house
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 1:26 PM
I like the layout quite a bit. I agree that some plants would spruce up the place - a single tree and maybe some wild flowers planted in the front. trufflschaf's (ack! I don't know how to make an umlaut!) suggestion of terrain paint seems solid.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 2:57 PM
I should ask for a name change at some point, huh? :P
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trüffelschaf
I should ask for a name change at some point, huh? :P
No! Unless you want to. Your name is cute.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 10:35 PM
Thanks but mentions don't work because of the Umlaut and that's a real pain. So I posted in the username change request thread but they didn't change it yet... I'm sorta worried my joke wasn't funny enough
One could think about making a general "House help" thread of some sorts where everyone can post buildings they want help with. Could be that something like that already exists but I'm only in the discussion and downloads section.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 11:31 PM
There might be something like that in either creator feedback or in social groups. Good luck with the name change.