Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 7:44 PM
Default Profile settings for games purchased
The profile settings for Sims 2 games purchased has all of the expansion packs and all of the stuff packs, but not the Ultimate Collection. Apparently I checked things off based on what we have on disc, which doesn't include the Happy Holiday Stuff Pack. We now have the Ultimate Collection, which does include that pack. But, being me, I had to look that up. Again. Because me.

Would it be possible to add a note to that section of the profile? "If you have the Ultimate Collection, check all boxes except Sims 2 Store."
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 8:06 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The UC is all EPs/SPs, just packaged together. So if you have ticked all the EPs/SPs for disks, then game compatibility is the same.

Which I have now done. I'm just thinking that I can't be the only person who forgets that, so a note saying that might be helpful. Of course, the UC has been out for mumble years, so maybe I am.