Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#126 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 12:19 PM
I had a dream the other day I took a bath with my aunt. X( I woke up feeling so gross.

Dag-Dag
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
I had a dream the other day I took a bath with my aunt. X( I woke up feeling so gross.

You're gross, man! XP

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#128 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 6:00 PM
I was married to @haywud - don't know why. He was wearing jeans and I was telling him that they didn't suit him.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#129 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:10 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 7th Sep 2018 at 6:53 PM.
Lee woke up early and noticed I wasn't feeling well. I was warmer than usual, had a clogged nose and itchy, teary eyes. He was kind enough to dose me with ibuprofen and Benadryl and said "The pollen count is dangerously high. I will be running errands. Text me if you need anything."

I rested in our bedroom, listening to him weigh in on the production of the films Toy Story 2 and 3 and Finding Nemo. I texted him to pick up ginger ale. (The effects of the autumn allergies on my body usually yields snot dripping down the back and upsetting my stomach.) He came back with the ginger ale and as I drank the ice cold ginger ale, he sat by my side and rubbed my back gently. He said "Feeling better, sweetie?" I said "Thanks. I actually fell asleep listening to the menu of Finding Nemo. Those deep underwater noises lulled me to sleep.

He was going to cook dinner for me and he asked "You want anything? I should treat you."

I tell him a basic udon recipe and he got it right. He and I ate and he helped me up the stairs to the master suite and he tucked me in. He said "Should I...tuck you in? I know you are not a small child or a child, period." I said "Don't worry about it, I find that you care enough to see me happy as an endearing thing about you" he took some pajamas into the bathroom. I went shopping a couple days earlier and at first, he was reluctant to wear the traditional type with long pants and a button up top. But I couldn't stand him in just pajama pants, and because he did a lot for me today, he put them on. He held me to his chest and he said "What am I going to do with you?" and I kissed him "I can't be helped".

9/7/2018
It was a cold autumn morning, the morning after my birthday party. I was waking up, but being that I rise slowly, required rubbing the eyeboogers out. From what I heard, Lee was in the shower. I wasn't at the point to use the toilet in the master suite, so I got up, use the hallway bathroom toilet and I was dumb enough to flush. He yowled from the flush changing the effects of the water. He and I didn't speak for the rest of the day and once he got home, I begged for his mercy "It was an honest mistake, I would never hurt you intentionally. I can't stand your silence. I enjoy hearing your warm voice. You mean a lot to me, especially since your experience could help me. Please let me know what you want." He lifted me in his arms, kissed me and said "Just say sorry. You tend to overcomplicate things with such a long, mouthy, and heavily worded apologies." He fed me the Chinese food from "Your Kitchen" an oddly named, but very reliable restaurant.

We went upstairs after dinner and as Lee took off his shirt, I saw his back and chest were mildly scalded. We got dressed in cotton pajamas, his were royal blue and mine were baby pink. He cuddled close to me and we watched TV during our downtime. He asked me "What's the weirdest summer job you had?" I said "Grim Reaper's apprenticeship in the summer of 2009." He asked "Why 2009?". I said "Grim Reaper told me to instill fears in the general population by dispatching the souls with much influence, in a word, celebrities. Given that I have much work as a grave digger, obituary writer, and grief counselor, being given this opportunity, I would do as directed. The only difference between a normal person and a celebrity is money, power and a stable claim to fame."

He asked me "Am I next?" I checked the list. "Not for a long while. Besides, I can bargain for you if Grim sees it would break me to lose you."

Lee and I cuddled close and he turned off the TV and he turned out the light on his night stand.

The next morning, I woke up, Lee reached over and say "Sweetie, can we talk? I was taking too long to wash up and I know you like to use the bathroom in the morning before you get dressed go for a walk in the autumn rain and take your meds and go on a leisurely stroll along Main Street." He let me use the toilet, brush my teeth and I went to my dresser and got dressed. I took my pills, grabbed my purse, put on my shoes and took a walk. My mind wander, thinking about Lee and the time I dreamt about our octuplets. Somehow, it reset when we were about to send them to online K-12 via laptops.

Lee came up to me when I got home and he somehow ambushed me by grabbing me by grabbing around my midsection and we kissed. I asked, "What's with the ambush?" He replied "Can't a husband be playful with his wife? It's Saturday, I have off from work. Besides, I haven't seen you much."

You know, this dream mentioned how everything reset after going through a sequential episodic dream. But I admit, Lee goes from upset to affectionate to playful and I admit, I like when a lover doesn't stay angry long.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Scholar
#130 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I was married to @haywud - don't know why. He was wearing jeans and I was telling him that they didn't suit him.
Sounds like a nightmare to me. Wow I'm sorry you had a dream about me, that must have been horrifying.
Mad Poster
#131 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 8:43 AM
Last night, my octuplets asked me about the birds and the bees. The first question after they were with my parents was "Where do babies come from?" I started with "Men and women are physically different..." And from the development of puberty, to anatomy, to the process, to the gestation, to birth, I spoke frankly and matter-of-factly about the subject. I told them "It's a lot to take in, but you should at least appreciate me." Lee came in and said "Did you teach them what they needed to know, Mrs. Unkrich?" He kissed me in a spooning type hug, kissing my cheek "Darling, not in front of the kids." He said "What's wrong with us being in love? Your parents told me the sole factor for your existence is love. Besides, our 8 little ones were born from us being in love." I said "I guess I forgotten all about that." I said "The only sound way to have a baby is if there is love between the parents. Remember this well, my 8 sweet children."

My children were about 7 and were playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate in 8-Player Smash. I gave them the Joy Con I assigned to them and let them duke it out. They were fighting for "What to watch on TV?" Sylvia Faye, the youngest won and we watched "Too Cute!" (a documentary series chronicling the first 3 months of kittenhood or puppyhood. It's like a visual sedative.)

After such intensity, we tucked the children into bed and I said to Lee in our room "Honey, do you think I was too intense on meeting the expectations of an answer?" He said "No. You did the right thing as a mother. You didn't sugarcoat it, you were age appropriate in some parts and clinical in others. You were able to make sense of such a usually uncomfortable subject for most American parents." I went to my dresser and found a new set of pajamas with colorful dots on a white background. He said "I saw them on sale and they were your size." I put them on and he went to his dresser and he had pajamas that were white with colorful stripes. "Small world... isn't it?" I said as I buttoned up and got into my side of the bed and Lee got into his. He said "You know what I find weird? That we have 7 year old octuplets and we're at the current age for ourselves in late 2018." I said "Ever watch Sailor Moon all the way through? Time travel is a given, as it is in the dreamscape."

Mad Poster
#132 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haywud
Sounds like a nightmare to me. Wow I'm sorry you had a dream about me, that must have been horrifying.

Aw Maxi-pad, I'd husband you up in a heartbeat

Instructor
Original Poster
#133 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 10:19 PM
i had this super weird dream about a challenge with me singing.

i need to have a challenge that i was singing something but guess what? i got everyone disgusting
they threw all water on me, i ran off and then an old schoolmate told me i needed to pay all the moneys i got.
so i ran off again and ended up in my room crying

the challenge fainted, i didn't made it to the next level so i cried in my room

i had an horrible nightmare about a challenge and the money, but at the same time it was funny since it was just a dream
i knew like right away it didn't happen in real
Mad Poster
#134 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
i had this super weird dream about a challenge with me singing.

i need to have a challenge that i was singing something but guess what? i got everyone disgusting
they threw all water on me, i ran off and then an old schoolmate told me i needed to pay all the moneys i got.
so i ran off again and ended up in my room crying

the challenge fainted, i didn't made it to the next level so i cried in my room

i had an horrible nightmare about a challenge and the money, but at the same time it was funny since it was just a dream
i knew like right away it didn't happen in real

If you destroyed the dreamscape, you probably would wake up.

Mad Poster
#135 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 12:47 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 9th Sep 2018 at 10:06 AM.
I fell asleep in the early morning and my dream was weird.

In it, I was asleep in the master bedroom, I woke up and Lee unbuttoned his pajama shirt and I asked, "What are you doing?" He said "Touch the center of my chest" I felt the hard thumping of his heart. I said "Is that your heart?" He said "It is. I have a good idea for today...Let's spend time cuddling. We're already in pajamas." It was just this idyllic warmth while it rained very hard outside on a cold, wet autumn day. We recount our youths and he was able to go do pretty much what he wanted, I was locked inside the house because of my family's status in IT hardware, biotech and STEAM education was on quite a high level. He asked me if I had any degrees for Film Editorial. I said "No, but it never stopped me"

He asked "About your sign... would you say you're a Libra or a Scorpio?" I said "Libra...So, you're a Leo...my last boyfriend was a Leo. His hair was always in his face, he wore dark sunglasses, but when I saw a picture him when he was a young man with his hair brushed back and his face exposed, fresh and waiting for his debut with his friends, he had such beautiful dark brown eyes that evoked a sort of gentle kindness. He was a couple years older than you. I didn't care for his overgrown bratty redheaded friend, though. He was like watching a toddler with temper tantrums."

After spending the morning in bed, we had lunch. I made pasta. Yes, we reenacted the famous "Lady and The Tramp" boop-a-snoot kiss. He wiped up my face and me his.

We cuddled in bed and watched Finding Nemo with the A\V Commentary and he admitted he was very much irritated by Bob Peterson bringing potato chips into the commentary booth. I told him "I can't blame you. Interference is aggravating to try and work with." He enjoyed commenting further to me his experience.

He held me closer to his side when he saw lightning. A loud cracking boom thundered and he said "I got you. Your Darling Husband is here." During the storm, we held each other closer. "I won't let you be scared." He said as I listened to his heart beat fast against the rhythm of the rainfall.

By sunset, the storm ended and the sun was setting. We looked out the window and Lee said "It was actually nice spending time cuddling and talking." I said "I certainly enjoy such touches." He said "I have work in the morning." I said "Tomorrow, after work...We'll snuggle in front of the fireplace, cuddle close and just talk. How about you?" He said "I like it."

As much as this is a fluffy dream, I guess I want a husband who won't leave me alone to starve emotionally. My brain usually constructs these mental notes.

Instructor
Original Poster
#136 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
If you destroyed the dreamscape, you probably would wake up.

you could be right
Instructor
Original Poster
#137 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 2:38 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 9th Sep 2018 at 9:55 PM.
i had this super weird dream again

expect i had a dream about school

i had to go to school because i was a child again. but with all of the lessons i got so bored so i walked away.
then i was going on a bike and was going somewhere. and then i met simba and kovu from the lion king

and then i also met kyan (the youngest son of simba) kovu told simba he looks just like him or something
and then my room got bigger and bigger because the lions needed some more space or something

an hour later i came back to school and nobody noticed i was even gone, and then a few hours has passed.
i came back home again and my bedroom became smaller so i asked my mom why my room got smaller

my mom told me that i needed the lions to be alone or something.

gosh i had this super weird dreams about school and the lions
Mad Poster
#138 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
you could be right

Actually, my therapist said when someone gains the ability to shape the dream they are in, becoming lucid, they can actually end a dream with the control of such power.

I am able to be lucid, convince the men in my dreams to do my bidding or at least soften any elements in nightmares that have intensity to them, but I haven't gained the ability to end or exit a dream.

Scholar
#139 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 6:42 AM
Aw Maxi-pad, I'd husband you up in a heartbeat
Maybe in your dreams, or in mine since that's the only way I'll ever have someone
Mad Poster
#140 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 12:51 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Sep 2018 at 7:05 PM.
You know, for everything I gained in my dreams...

...it could be taken away without much thought.

My dealer of dreams came to me when I was with Alice Cooper. He came to see me and asked if he was handsome. I said "You're not exactly Bill" and somehow, I summoned the wrong Bill. The Bill I summoned was Bill Cipher of Gravity Falls. "Well, well, well...my little girl is bored. Seems to me, kid, you want a harem of all sorts of men. Remember this, kid: you gave up the confidence to meet the men you adore in real life so you can be their master in some twisted reversed harem. Quite a Faustian bargain. I see a lot of faces in the crowd, but where is that Imahara guy? Let me guess, some people* told you to stop chasing him...what they forget is, you're bound to the Faustian bargain of giving up confidence in reality for closeness in dreams."

I said "What do you want, Cipher? If it's my voice, it's off limits." He said "Do I resemble a drag queen octopus? Perish the thought! Your voice, although not feminine, may be malleable to break the long standing record, you first need to overcome Frank Welker and your male concubine Scott McNeill" I said "Well, what do you want?" He said "I've been hearing you complain about being nearly 300 pounds. What if I was to take that fat off you and make you, I don't know, about HALF your size, but you would never need worry of gaining it back. I could put the fat on the petty beauty queens who say horrible things. It probably won't work on the Kardashians...too high profile. Besides, your awkward beauty should be celebrated, like Mayim Bialik's. She's a PhD in Neuroscience" I told him "Let's do this"

I allowed Bill to thin me out. Once thinned, I had to find new clothes now that couldn't wear my old clothes. I remember I had panties with stripes and a skirt for my bottom half and a striped shirt for my top half in a small size. I got dressed and Alice took me out to go shopping.

On the car ride over he said "Don't go too crazy. You need a few things for your bottom half." I said "I haven't felt this skinny in a long time."

Well I bought a few things and we rang it up (he was enough of a gentleman to pay for me)

*I actually had more than one person insult about my choices of such things in the past, Grant Imahara was no different. Definitely no accounting for taste.

15:00
Lee came back after a trip to the grocery store and he noticed the kitchen end up a mess like flour dusted everywhere, spills and dripping utensils and parchment paper crumpled. "Good News: I finally made the cookies for Valentine's Day...Bad News: I need to go take a shower. If you can clean it up, please do so. I got egg in my hair and how it got there is beyond me." He asked "Why are these cookies filled with green candies?" I said "Those are my special green dots. They use genetically modified strains of cacao that ramp up the production of the chemicals in the brain responsible for the feeling of lovesickness. They are to be eaten with one partner on one side and one partner on the opposite side." I went upstairs and got cleaned up. The water running down my back was great. I got dressed in a button up night shirt and I went to the kitchen and performed the ritual. It was weird to look in his dark brown eyes and him into my hazel eyes, but as the chemicals kicked in, we kissed, we danced and spent time watching cute animals.

He cuddled up with me and said "You certainly don't need any help beyond mine."

Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Last night was a series of dreams.

I finally got to meet Grant Imahara and we were pretty shy. My face was flush and he was shaking, almost vibrating like a purse dog. He asked stammering "Want to see the cargo container we use for our experiments? We had been challenged by our fans to redo a number of cargo container based experiments." I said "Okay". So one after another, we watched from behind the safety barrier and checked each myth off as either confirmed, plausible or busted. I kissed his cheek, he fell backwards. What a lightweight for someone who knows what men-loving women do to women-loving men. Considering he's the youngest of my mental harem (17 years exactly older), he'll get use to me.

Then Alice Cooper came and checked in on me. He came into my room and rubbed my back. "Sweetie, it's your favorite mentor, Papa Alice." (It's actually a reference to Haydn's nickname, Papa Haydn.) He stopped when I began to move and I said sweetly "Hello papa..." (A reference from Chowder.) He said "I was wondering if you want me to help you with your Japanese instruments test. I hear your demo for your music collection from those Eurodance acts. I also know you plan on playing a number of Japanese instruments for the next demo and you will mix it with your software. I brought some chocolate truffles to help you condition to play better." So as I played and was recorded, as I completed my parts on the instruments, I was fed a truffle and by the time I finished, it was more than enough. Alice ran out of truffles and said "You were a good little student...so good I ran out of truffles." He helped me upstairs from the basement and helped me with my night meds by providing milk, helped me up to the the second story and tucked me in. He said, "You certainly have an interesting taste in music and as one of the oldest in your harem (he's roughly 40 years older than me), I beg to wonder: Why me? Why don't you like my son?" I told him, "I date Gen-Xers and older. Your son is a Millennial. I would rather have insight from Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers, such as yourself." Alice let me run my fingers through his hair and he held me near his shoulder. "I really feel bad for you. Why, of all things, did you give up the confidence to meet me and the others in this harem?" "Mr. Cipher tricked me years ago when I was at a crossroads in my life. He said 'I'll give you back Dr. Nye in your dreams and in return, you must surrender the ability to confidently approach any past, present or future crushes. They will not be able to exit the dreamscape.' and that was my worst mistake I ever made" He dried my tears..."No need to cry. You at least have me. You need to take into account your imagination is powerful for a woman in her 30s. Summon Cipher next time you are dreaming and torment him." I then asked "He's a being of energy and has no palpable weakness. I can still harm him with my Dancemania collection. I better charge my phone." I put my phone on the charger tail and I got tucked in, kissed on my forehead, drifted off. I heard him saying "Good Luck"

Lee Unkrich came over and just wanted to make sure that I was okay. He heard about me about to have my period and he essentially was acting like "perfect martyring spoiling boyfriend" like, he'll drop his time with the guys to tend to my every whim while I am on my period. He was run ragged by the time it was over. I kissed him goodbye and said "You poor guy...go talk to the guys at work and maybe have something to drink like a Coke or Pepsi." He collapsed. "Or Monster..." (Writer's Note: I wear men out during that time of the month. You can only imagine my father tending to this little monster that I was, prior to my diagnosis of PCOS, which, although mild, is concerning because I had a cyst the size of a softball.)

Out of the three dreams, I rank the Lee Unkrich at the top because I really wish I could have a boyfriend spend time with me when my body is punishing me for not getting pregnant.

The Alice Cooper one is next because I do wish to fight "him" and at least meet a man who could make me happy with his friendship and who knows what will happen.

Grant Imahara was at the bottom because I didn't expect him to faint.

9/13/2018
I still dream about the handsome older gentlemen who seem to enjoy my hostess service while in my mindscape. Alice still drops in and we talk. He will usually conjure up an Emerald boa that goes from a red juvenile to a chartreuse adult. Simple as it sounds, it makes for a long transition to a kiss on the neck. He tells me, "This is my apology for the fact you have been busy. Either I was born too early...or you were born too late."

Scholar
#141 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:28 AM
@PANDAQUEEN I had a dream recently where I was talking to someone about you. I don't remember what was said in the dream, or why I even had it, though I thought it was odd considering I don't usually dream about people I've met or people I know unless it's my grandparents or someone I really care about.
Mad Poster
#142 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 4:00 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 14th Sep 2018 at 5:02 AM.
@PANDAQUEEN I had a dream recently where I was talking to someone about you. I don't remember what was said in the dream, or why I even had it, though I thought it was odd considering I don't usually dream about people I've met or people I know unless it's my grandparents or someone I really care about.

Don't worry too much about it.

I'm currently trying to write to one of my crushes and my interests in the trades they're in and maybe get encouragement and support. It always breaks my heart when I wake up that I can't seem to work up the courage to tell them I feel this way about them. I know they'll shatter my heart to dust like when leftover glass is added to glass making.

I had slept in until around noon due in no small part to the tranquilizers and antipsychotics. But I was in a crazy dream. I was wearing hippie type clothes barefoot in a field and I kept attracting animals as I vocalized. I spotted a soldier who was out cold and ran to him. It was Lee. He was roughed up. I said as loud as I can "Sir, wake up! Can you hear me?" I helped him up and he woke up slowly. He asked "Where am I?" I said "You are in a Demilitarized Dimension. You got sucked into my dimension after a wormhole opened while you were in battle. From the look of your uniform, you're part of the U.S. Army." He said "I heard you singing...and what is with the animals?" (IRL, animals tend to come up to me. I have that strange "Disney Princess" effect) I said to him "I need to take you back to the castle. I have to treat your wounds and since you are my guest, new clothes. Your uniform is trashed." I shown him the back way, avoiding the castle town because I was betrothed to Prince Zac of the Kingdom of Pharaohs and gossip travels fast in a high tech castle town.

I had the royal tailor make him some relaxed clothes and some how we looked like we belonged in some historical photos of how hippie culture changed society. I brought Lee to my father who was not only fat, but 250% his original height and he was hungry. I said "Father, a moment...I rescued this soldier who fell into our dimension." Lee said "Lieutenant Lee Unkrich, 95th Ground Unit"

It was strange. But I was recently listening in the past few days to "Daddy Boom" by Tiggy in which a princess falls for a soldier but she is imprisoned for rejecting princes (She's eventually rescued by the soldier and the army he was part of)

Mad Poster
#143 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 12:57 PM
@PANDAQUEEN I had a dream recently about you

I don't usually dream about people unless it's someone I really care about.

Freakin' ruuuuude Max

Scholar
#144 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 1:59 PM
Freakin' ruuuuude Max

LOL I noticed that too.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Scholar
#145 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:12 PM
Oh come on I didn't mean it that way! You guys are mean, ganging up on me geez!! I just meant that since I don't know her all that well and since she isn't family it was odd to have that sort of dream. Man, I swear I can't say anything anymore. So I'm horrible with words, sue me!
Mad Poster
#146 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 2:31 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Sep 2018 at 2:48 AM.
Oh come on I didn't mean it that way! You guys are mean, ganging up on me geez!! I just meant that since I don't know her all that well and since she isn't family it was odd to have that sort of dream. Man, I swear I can't say anything anymore. So I'm horrible with words, sue me!

Tee-hee... I know what you mean. You're probably just shy and it was simple as a hand hold.

I dreamt more about Lee as a dimensionally displaced soldier. My father stop to look at Lee. He asked me "Did you change his clothes?" "I had to. His fatigues were trashed. I found himself passed out in the meadow. We are starting to become familiar and I am against marrying Prince Zac." I said with great emotion.

Lee said "Sweetie, let's go to your room. I want to see the scenery you see everyday that you find boring." I said "I don't know, because daddy would be upset with us" he said "I won't harm you." I grabbed his hand and led him to the bird cage elevator. We got off the elevator and I shown him the meadow with the tree-lined edges. He was in awe. Me? I'm bored of it. "How could you be bored of the view?" he asked. I told him, "I spend most of my time in this room getting a view of the meadow and trees in the distance, but it is bone-searing solitude that is the major trade off. I may have these machines, a connection to the Internet and access to postal and telecommunication services. I even have a lion, a tiger and a bear that grew up with me together. But I just want human attention and affection." I was on the verge of tears. I lay on my bed and he sat down and rubbed my back. He said "Something tells me you don't want marry Prince Zac. How about I stick by you as your personal assistant? Your daddy won't be able to get that you rather marry me than that dork." Lee wiped the tears running down my face. "There's no need to cry." (Man, I am crying an awful lot in front of Lee.)

My father thinks I'm seeking out Lee Unkrich as my husband if I had been dreaming about Lee Unkrich for over a month. Nice idea, but he's got a wife, 2 daughters and a son. Even I have some semblance of decency not to act out my stupid dreams.

Still, my father knows that I am still feeling out the basics of learning to love again.

Mad Poster
#147 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 5:03 AM Last edited by HarVee : 15th Sep 2018 at 5:30 AM.
Every night I wake up for about 20 minutes. I stare into the lit burning end of incense and then I take a quick glance around it. I see nothing but darkness. An overwhelming sense of blackness. A void. My vision impaired. That's my nightmare. My weird dream. But it isn't a dream it's reality... and eventually the blur between dream and reality becauses a very thin line where one cannot tell where they should walk straight toward when a policeman asks you "are you drunk?".

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#148 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 10:45 AM
I had a dream last night that I had a daughter. She was at that cute chubby baby phase where they're learning to crawl. Because my livingroom doesn't have much walking space (I have a HUGE coffee table, and 2 sofas, so it kinda takes up a lot of the room) we decided to go to my older sister's house. But in the dream we didn't actually go there, we were still in my livingroom but my sister was sat at the diningtable on her phone. I was really annoyed that she wasn't watching my daughter learning to crawl. At one point I was trying to teach her to walk by holding her hands and walking with her, and she fell and badly bruised her arm and I was really upset. I was trying to work out if it was broken or not, and I looked up at my sister and she was still on her phone so I was pretty annoyed.

I woke up for a bit, and had another dream not long after. I don't really remember this one as well though. See, when I was about 5 me and my best friend had a plan to sneak out of school, which basically involved just walking out (because weirdly, you could basically just walk out the gate if you were inconspicuous enough) but loads of other kids got wind of this plan and wanted to leave too, so by the end of playtime there were about 6 of us all running towards the gate holding hands and one of the playground monitors was watching us so I said we wouldn't be able to do it. SO ANYWAY, I had a dream basically where I was 5 and snuck out of school on my own (the way I described earlier), and then my other best friend from Primary school had snuck out too. To the right of the playground was a small carpark and next to that a large field, in the dream I was walking through the carpark and my friend came running across the field saying we needed to get back into the school so our Mum's could pick us up for hometime. So we were trying to get back in but loads of kids and parents were walking by. We were trying to blend in and look like we weren't sneaking back into the school..... then I woke up.

Mad Poster
#149 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 9:18 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 17th Sep 2018 at 10:23 PM.
It has been a while...

I was with Lee and our octuplets. We decided to "disconnect" for the day and spend the day at the beach. (Only Lee and I were allowed any electronics and we chose our phones.) I decided to have Lee take us to the Jersey Shore. I recently received about quite a few bottles of SPF 100 (I blend in with the white sand.) and we used half of what we had. I stayed under the umbrella with Lee. He kept asking me "Why won't you come out from under the umbrella? Are you still conscious of your weight and the bikini you bought?" I said "That's not why." (Actually, that was one of many reasons why, but I didn't want him to worry.) But our octuplets, dressed in swimsuits and rash guards in the colors of their Eeveelution counterpart (they were 5, but they're super smart, read at a 3rd grade level, know the basics of STEAM education and are excelling in the online programs we put them in) they were attempting to build a giant fortress decorated with shells and sea glass.

Lee was wearing a Speedo with a rather loud print. He whispered into my ear, "Think about the attention you'll get when our kids get 1st prize at the sand castle contest." I said "The straw hat and the coverup come off." The bikini in question was purple striped (lavender and violet, horizontal lines) and my hair had grown out to past my breasts, reaching to my gallbladder scar. I finally checked on the update to the sand castle. The arch was tall enough for me and Lee to pass through.

I applaud the octuplets for their work.

At least by the day's end I had a chance to recreate the beach kiss scene from the old film From Here to Eternity. We eventually called it a day after going home, taking showers and baths using special soap and shampoos to remove salt and sand, drying off, applying aloe to me because somehow I got a mix up and it was SPF 5 suntan lotion, getting dressed in pajamas and playing a round of 8 Player Smash to watch one episode of a show one of the octuplets watch after their school session. Esther won and we watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The episode was the one where the Mane 6 tell how got their Cutie Marks. (It was pre-alicorn Twilight Sparkle) After we got the octuplets in bed, me and Lee went to bed and we sat up for a bit. I told him "I have heard things like fish having an acute sense of smell and vegetables actually scream at a frequency that small prey animals can hear when harvested." He said "Well, if it's wrong to eat animals or any by-products or even plants, what should we eat?" "I hope it isn't dust." He kissed me and said "I like your sense of humor." I cuddled up next to himself, he turned off his bedside table lamp and I drifted off.

A few days after the sun burn went down and I looked in the mirror, to find I had a tan. The last time I tanned was in summer 2015. Umberto, who resembles Lee the most said "You look like me and daddy!" I said to Umberto "It's still mommy. I eventually will look like your brothers and sisters in a few weeks.

My father finally stopped drinking and looked me up. He was surprised I married Lee and of our octuplets being existent, so I invited my father in on a Sunday morning. He said "So, what have you been up to these past 7 years? I'm sorry for abandoning you with your aunt to figure out how to let you live there."
And so I gave him a run-down
"Well, I auditioned for a Pixar film directed by Lee Unkrich and he'd personally fly in every Saturday to record me with audio and video footage. He would grow his silky black hair out as a way of paying attention to him. I eventually fell in love with him after his wife left him and his kids were hitting him up for money and after the movies production ended, he and I found a place of our own in the Emeryville area. He eventually asked to marry me with a beautiful opal ring. We got married and honeymooned in Kyoto. I prayed for a baby at the Hachibei Shrine and Lee prayed for money to pay for the baby. What I didn't expect during the pregnancy is I was going to have 8 children without the aid of fertility treatments. My octuplets are miracle children, because doctors said I would never be able to have children, let alone one child."
Lee said "The first few years were filled with the hell that is changing a baby boy's diapers. I was glad to teach them toilet training when I was with them.
I said "The only problem I had with the early years was Sylvia was attached to Lee. She would cry until Lee held her and rocked her to sleep."
My father said "You know, Lee...You are a lucky man to have a woman like my daughter. She is kind, sweet and would love to see you more often."

Mad Poster
#150 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:40 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Sep 2018 at 8:59 PM.

You probably don't know what I look like.

Still it is nice that you are thinking of me.

9/19/2018
This dream was different from my shenanigans of chasing after older men for their company.

No, last night was a nightmare in and of itself. When I was 10 and lived in Redmond, a giant eye with two human legs would begin to haunt me. It was the normal routine for 18 years. I thought moving away from the Seattle area would be of help. He tracked me all the way to my new home.

He is known as Asmodeus the Infinite and he usually gives nightmare fuel gifts as gag gifts. His sense of humor is probably much sicker than James Gunn's past tweets and he's going to push said buttons until he crosses that line until it is a tiny dot small enough to hold 5000 cells from the human body.

Then again, I hear much more disturbing things when read the news.

Page 6 of 30