Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 12:40 AM Last edited by RainMilk : 26th Jan 2021 at 6:39 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Pregnant sim Glich
Hello , I have a pregnant sim that when she gives birth there's a glitch where it says "stack number out of range", and when I press reset the pregnancy controller pop up gives me an error too the same error.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 1:06 AM
The dialog doesn't help. You have to actually post the error log, the dialog tells you where it is. Do you have any mods that affect births?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 4:27 AM
Quads and inteen.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N001_t263906.txt (49.7 KB, 8 downloads)
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N001_t263902.txt (72.1 KB, 8 downloads)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 5:33 AM
You must have some other mod, because that error log is referencing code that doesn't exist in the game and neither of those mods add it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 7:07 AM
There are few pregnancy controller mods that I can think of, Chris Hatch and MidgeTheTree have one and there might be one more.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There are few pregnancy controller mods that I can think of, Chris Hatch and MidgeTheTree have one and there might be one more.

I found out the issue. I had downloaded a pregnancy test and it conflicted with CH alt controller. Thank You.